Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Counter-Strile 

So guys, I just heard about this mod named Counter Strike. Apparently, it is cops vs. robbers, but with an adult overhaul. Instead of pretend guns, you get real guns. And instead of cops and robbers, it's Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists. Just look at the capitalization, it has to be adult themed if they are using capitals for the teams.

Another thing I noticed- You can throw grenades. Just like in Natural Selection and Team Fortress, grenades are still a part of our lives! But these grenades are different, some just shoot smoke, others blind people FOREVER. Isn't that cool? What if you threw one of those grenades in the game, and it blinded the person FOREVER in real life? Would be funny for some, namely those OA folk that I hear so much about, but not for the person blinded by a game.

I played a little today, and according to some of the players, people are put into two categories. The "nubs" and the "hax0rz". So, within this already deep game of two teams, there is sub categories for each player. It sounds more like a RPG than a FPS. I wonder if I can get Lvl 70 Terrorist Hax0rz! That would be cool!

So anyways, sorry for the long rant. Anyone else have anything they would like to add? I've only played for a short time, but I'm sure others have played for much longer. What is everyones thoughts on this?

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

You just heard of CS? wow.... anyways CS back in the day was great, used to play it all the time, then it went retail and declined from there. Now it isnt worth mentioning anymore.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 am

i dont think you understood the tone of his post, or any of the references.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:58 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Methinks fixxor must not have read through the entire post.

Mealsothinks Scouts is roflcausticking in his boots.

Melastlythinks this inventing-new-words-thing is lame.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:59 pm

God Scouts, you're so behind the times. We were all playing CS 20 years ago on out calculators and you just NOW FIND IT!?

Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]