Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I've been banned and I don't know why 

Here is my Steamid 11402859

I havent been in town since monday, because i was away on a band trip, but when i got back, my username was "chronicmedic" and i was banned, my brother is asleep rightnow, so when he gets up im goona ask him if he fucked it up, and ill try and see if someone else hacked my steam account or something, thanks

Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 am

Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:54 pm

[quote="D4mien"]Here is my Steamid 11402859

I havent been in town since monday, because i was away on a band trip, but when i got back, my username was "chronicmedic" and i was banned, my brother is asleep rightnow, so when he gets up im goona ask him if he fucked it up, and ill try and see if someone else hacked my steam account or something, thanks[/quote]LOL, If you brother wrote a bogus cheque on your bank account who would be responsable, the bank? :lol:

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:24 pm

Those two situations aren't even comparable for two reasons

1.When you click on steam it automatically logs you in, and ingame you can choose any username you want
2.I am not asking the Jigglyroom to take responsability for anything, as they are not responsable

I spoke to my brother and he says that someone was being a dick, but that he was door blocking, so I ask is this a perma-bannable offense?

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:02 pm

If someone did hack it, they wouldn't go under the name ChronicMedic, now would they? I smell bullshit. :cry:

Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:18 pm

? I smell bullshit. :cry:
Yeah ive never been an admin or ever heard that bullshit line before. Hey Damien step up and take accountability for your actions or for those who use your shit. :lol:

Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:45 pm
Dear Leader

Time to buy a new steam account. Kill your brother.

/zoe

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 pm
Profile WWW

Obviously since I said my brother did it, that I retracted my statement about the hacker, it was just a possibility, so jiggly, are you saying that this current steam account is banned forever, or what?

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:01 pm

Obviously since I said my brother did it, that I retracted my statement about the hacker, it was just a possibility, so jiggly, are you saying that this current steam account is banned forever, or what?

Sorry for you luck, if in fact it's true, but do you have any idea how many people use that as an excuse. Unless the admins are sitting on your lap, how on earth can you expect them to verify stories like that?

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:19 pm

It is an unexpectedly common excuse. I'm amazed at how often I see "my brother was playing on my account." Even if it were the truth, it would still not be a valid reason to unban you because there is nothing keeping your brother from using your account again. If it really was your brother, then just think of us banning your brother instead of you. Its just unfortunate you use the same steam ID.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:28 pm

Actually, my sister was playing when I got banned. She was like "LOL! BAN ME JIGGLY!" and he was like..."OKAY!".

And that is the story on how TheDoc was born.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

Actually, my sister was playing when I got banned. She was like "LOL! BAN ME JIGGLY!" and he was like..."OKAY!".

And that is the story on how TheDoc was born.

:roll: who are you again?

Last edited by TheDoc on Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:39 pm

*Thinks of idea of jigglypuff sitting on my lap* hmmm

So, is there anything I can do to get myself unbanned, also is what he did time or.....perma ban?

Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:18 am

Time to buy a new steam account. Kill your brother.

/zoe

Last edited by batcula on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 pm

I know that as an Administrator of a server, you have to go through a lot of crap, but I'm not a lamer trying to waste your time by making lots of frivolous appeals, I'm a guy who goes on your server to play TFC, without having to play with bots, or wait an hour for people to show up. You said you get the 'my brother did it' excuse alot, and I'm pissed that since some troll has made it so that I won't be beleived I have to go on your forums. But I'm not some troll, my brother might be, but I've changed my Steam Password and disabled auto-login, so I can guarantee that 'Mag Ael' or whoever won't fuck up your server, or get in arguments with people. If I was a guy trying to send servers to hell, I wouldn't be here writing this, trying to convince you, I would just move on to the next server and annoy people there, I am not my brother, and you won't be seeing him.

Please Unban me.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next