Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
I've been banned and I don't know why 

I know that as an Administrator of a server, you have to go through a lot of crap, but I'm not a lamer trying to waste your time by making lots of frivolous appeals, I'm a guy who goes on your server to play TFC, without having to play with bots, or wait an hour for people to show up. You said you get the 'my brother did it' excuse alot, and I'm pissed that since some troll has made it so that I won't be beleived I have to go on your forums. But I'm not some troll, my brother might be, but I've changed my Steam Password and disabled auto-login, so I can guarantee that 'Mag Ael' or whoever won't fuck up your server, or get in arguments with people. If I was a guy trying to send servers to hell, I wouldn't be here writing this, trying to convince you, I would just move on to the next server and annoy people there, I am not my brother, and you won't be seeing him.

Please Unban me.

:cry:

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:14 pm

I must say he is less of a douche bag than the other people that come around here. But its still not my call. The good news is, new steam IDs for TFC are cheap. Like $9.99

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:40 pm
Site Admin

Time to buy a new steam account. Kill your brother.

/zoe

Ya think Jigglypuff would have more sympathy, having such an evil brother himself (two even)... ;) But yeah, I think we have to toss "my evil brother did it" in the pile with "my dog ate my homework" for the same reason that VAC does.

Now, if it was your doppelganger from a parallel universe, and you can get us a picture of you with a goatee, we might be more likely to buy it. ;)

I dun think I was the one that banned Chronic anyways, so I suspect it be out of my hands.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2