Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Start a Fortress Forever Server 

Dark Willow wrote:
The satisfaction comes by listening to the screams.

-DarK WilloW

.... thats like saying the satisfaction of fuckin some bitch is for listening to the screams. In case you haven't reached puberty yet, that's not why kids have sex.

You should get satisfaction from the pleasure and enjoyment of the gameplay. Sure the screaming is an added plus, both in intercourse and gaming, but the extra frill doesn't make up for a terrible game.

Personally I find screaming a little tacky and overdone.

word son

[edit]
quoted
[/edit]

Wed May 21, 2008 11:38 am

In sex or TF2?

Wed May 21, 2008 1:20 pm

TheHornet wrote:
Dark Willow wrote:

-DarK WilloW

.... thats like saying the satisfaction of fuckin some bitch is for listening to the screams. In case you haven't reached puberty yet, that's not why kids have sex.

You should get satisfaction from the pleasure and enjoyment of the gameplay. Sure the screaming is an added plus, both in intercourse and gaming, but the extra frill doesn't make up for a terrible game.

word son

[edit]
quoted
[/edit]

In case you haven't been paying attention...

Death is my gift.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Dark Willow wrote:

-DarK WilloW

And again I say...
Death is my gift.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:17 pm

In case you haven't been paying attention...

Death is my gift.

Oh how we wish.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Is there anybody that played TFC for over a year that likes TF2 better?

Can you please let us no why?

Because it looks like TF2 is geared towards the new generation of kids. A lot of them seem to be jumping on the wagon or didn't even no there was a TFC.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:08 am

Is there anybody that played TFC for over a year that likes TF2 better?

Can you please let us no why?

Because it looks like TF2 is geared towards the new generation of kids. A lot of them seem to be jumping on the wagon or didn't even no there was a TFC.

I like TF2 but I don't like it better than the old TF. Most people I've talked to seem to like TF2 better because it doesn't have grenades. I suspect that these people have been violated totally by smack-talking, nade tossers like myself, so TF2 allows them to escape further humiliation from the likes of me.

And as for TFC it appears that bots find it more popular than humans because MOST of the servers are all bots. If TFC was all of that then the servers would still be full. Most people have migrated to TF2 because its the in thing right now.

Anyway MeanGuns, all the TF2 servers are totally full almost all the time, so it appears TF2 is very popular. It IS a satisfying game in its own right. I don't like the goofy characters though.

-DarK WilloW

Thu May 22, 2008 11:47 am

I didn't get into TFC, yet I really enjoy FF. Dunno why.

TF2 is an okay game but I wouldn't call it TFC: Source.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am

except when you come on the NS server and get owned, and run around aimlessly, and complain about cl_musicenabled being set to 1, and how you don't have hud_fastswitch to 1 as well etc etc etc

:roll:

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 am
Site Admin

I didn't get into TFC, yet I really enjoy FF. Dunno why.

TF2 is an okay game but I wouldn't call it TFC: Source.

Maybe because you spend 99% of your time actually PLAYING in FF, vs. waiting around for sh*t to happen in TF2. ;)

While FF is infinitely better than TF2, IMO, it is still drifting further and further from a TFC like game itself (even if it retains more a semblance of the action and teamwork of the original than that other vile mod that stole TFC’s name). Sadly, this departure gets wider with every revision.

More importantly, however, look at your Steam server browser. Check the # of players to # of servers ratio, and ask if adding yet another empty server is going to help this mod any. (I can save ye the trouble and tell ye there are, at this moment, 38 visible servers, and 7 players - 3pm PST, regardless of what the buggy post time says. :\)
"Two things made this country great: White men & Christianity. The degree these two have diminished is in direct proportion to the corruption and fall of the nation. Every problem that has arisen can be directly traced back to our departure from God's Law and the disenfranchisement of White men." - State Rep. Don Davis (R-NC)
Thothie

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2