Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Unban Request 

I was playing on the server tonight, just about 10 minutes ago, when all of a sudden some guy named fixxor asked Blondie to ban me. He said I was team shooting and infecting, which I was not.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8872827

I asked Blondie to spectate me if she didn't believe, but instead I was just banned. I don't think it's really cool because I was just on to play and have fun, then BAM I'm banned. So could I please ask to be unbanned? I don't know if you guys have a way to prove me right or wrong, but it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:50 pm

I didnt ask her to ban you. I asked her to kick you. You were team shooting me many times, and then infected me. Example: Someone shot me on battlements, i swung around and saw a sniper running into spawn, ran after him come around the corner and there you are, he did not have time to go all the way around either. So i just find it too much of a coincidence. And after you were gone, no one was teamshooting me imagine that? And she banned you for 30 minutes. And there is no spectating on the server anyhow...

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:05 pm

fixxor...you so full of it. i KNOW you have team shot me off battlements on occasion. coincidence, as you called it, should NOT be enough to ban/kick someone. cheers....have a nice day.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:29 am

I didn't team infect anybody purposely, some guy Brave Little Toaster ran into our battlements and infected me. Kind of hard to get around that when I was trying to run away.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:35 pm

buddy, i believe blondie only banned you for 30 minutes, you're probably able to get back onto the server by now.. it was probably just a warning, don't sweat it

Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:49 pm

How the heck do you get admin here in the early morning in the US, or get one to play? I have been playing in that time for many years here, and there's been nobody. Please, nowadays, we have a speed hacker always visiting us?

Teach me how to admin, I'd be willing to do it.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Blondie bans people without an explanation. She banned a guy named Icky tonight for no reason - he was smack talking like anyone else. What about the people teamshooting and team infecting? Zilch. He got a 9990 min ban for trash talking...everyone else was doing it and he was singled out. Thats complete BS.

I'm gonna record a demo of her admin abuse. Everyone defends her saying she is one of the most 'mellow' admins...anyone who bans someone just because they "need someone to start on" is anything but mellow. I could understand if he was lagging the server or doorblocking or team infecting...all he was doing was defending himself. If you're in her "circle of friends", you can get away with murder....

Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:22 pm

Icky got singled out cause he's a lame ass. And ill kill you.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:22 pm

Blondie bans people without an explanation. She banned a guy named Icky tonight for no reason - he was smack talking like anyone else. What about the people teamshooting and team infecting? Zilch. He got a 9990 min ban for trash talking...everyone else was doing it and he was singled out. Thats complete BS.

I'm gonna record a demo of her admin abuse. Everyone defends her saying she is one of the most 'mellow' admins...anyone who bans someone just because they "need someone to start on" is anything but mellow. I could understand if he was lagging the server or doorblocking or team infecting...all he was doing was defending himself. If you're in her "circle of friends", you can get away with murder....
She warned him about the text spam. Dude you sit on a full server you and a few others, and try to turn it into a chatroom where you think everyone wants to see your text spam about how uninteresting you are ,and how you need to fill that void by coming to jigglys and making us listen to your verbal diarreha. I say GJ! blondie . Dont get me wrong CB but you need to chill out on the mm1 you and your cronnies.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:49 pm

Icky got singled out cause he's a lame ass. And ill kill you.

Hey suck my ass fixxor you homo! You weren't even there tonight. What is it with you anyways? Do you let blondie nail you with a strap-on while you're dressed in full bondage attire complete with a ball gag and blindfold? Do your tears of pain and humiliation bring her to orgasm while you sulk away in a self-loathing state of despair?

All I was doing was talking trash just like everybody else. Nothing I said crossed any lines that had not already been crossed by others at the moment.

I even tried to get blondie to tell me why I was being singled out, cause she has a habit of doing that. I honestly wanted to know what I was doing that was any worse than what other people were doing. My response from her was a 9990 minute ban. Total bullshit, and unwarranted - typical behavior you'd expect from an egotistical, narcissistic feminist type.

Chuck is king! :D

Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:48 pm

She warned him about the text spam. Dude you sit on a full server you and a few others, and try to turn it into a chatroom where you think everyone wants to see your text spam about how uninteresting you are ,and how you need to fill that void by coming to jigglys and making us listen to your verbal diarreha. I say GJ! blondie . Dont get me wrong CB but you need to chill out on the mm1 you and your cronnies.

She NEVER gave him a warning. That is a bullshit lie. Don't let your e-hate toward me blind the truth. You're just as bad as anyone else there. I was kicked once for talking back to someone who talked shit to me. Know why? She said "He's one of my friends". Favoritism - in real life or on a TFC server is a fucking joke.

Fuck it. There's no point in trying to reason with a brainwashed sheep. Go back to watching American Idol then hitting TFC to worship Eva Braun - err Blondie.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:02 am

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:16 am

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Ughhhh... Anybody got a timestamp for this particular incident? You know, so we can check the logs and all that jazz?

He's a man who won't fit in.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:15 pm

Before trolling and being an idiot, remember this - TFC servers are no longer a dime a dozen... and bans are forever.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next