Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
2FORT server down ?? 

edit: Aww sh*t maybe not... Seems His Pinkness brought the myg0t breeding ground back on the new box. Damnit, why'd ya gotta go and do that! ><

Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:53 pm

The all 2fort sever is gone? Well that sucks! A rotation map just forces us to change mindsets with every map, which is fine by me Master chief, but an all 2fort server is good to practice on and we just lost that.

Some of the maps on this rotations server are just plain stupid. Flagrun comes to mind right away. Whose bright idea was it to remove the all 2fort server?

Whoever made that decision is a retard, and should be shot in the balls right after he's been made to have forced sex with a 900 pound, genetically altered Mandingo gorilla who has been genetically altered to have the desire to ass rape humans.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Dear Leader

The all 2fort sever is gone? Well that sucks! A rotation map just forces us to change mindsets with every map, which is fine by me Master chief, but an all 2fort server is good to practice on and we just lost that.

Some of the maps on this rotations server are just plain stupid. Flagrun comes to mind right away. Whose bright idea was it to remove the all 2fort server?

Whoever made that decision is a retard, and should be shot in the balls right after he's been made to have forced sex with a 900 pound, genetically altered Mandingo gorilla who has been genetically altered to have the desire to ass rape humans.

You obviously don't read - either the front page or the thread. After reading your post, I now remember why I despise the 2fort server so much.

Anyways, figured I'd put it up over the weekend and see what traffic's like. Based on how many people update their lists, I may or may not choose to keep it up. Just seeing how badly it'll be missed. If there are any other supporters of that server, now's the time to speak up.

P.S. VTB Dark Willow. I get it now.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:09 pm
Profile WWW

Dark just stfu already. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I'm sorry Willow, but there's a delicious irony in watching you step on your own dick here. For God's sake, please take the time to read things through before you start spouting off!

He's a man who won't fit in.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:06 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

btw Jiggs we need to take out rock2... apparently there is a small crack in the gas chamber. You die when you cap. :( Replace it with Epicenter.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:11 pm
Profile WWW

Dark Willow wrote:

You obviously don't read - either the front page or the thread. After reading your post, I now remember why I despise the 2fort server so much.

Anyways, figured I'd put it up over the weekend and see what traffic's like. Based on how many people update their lists, I may or may not choose to keep it up. Just seeing how badly it'll be missed. If there are any other supporters of that server, now's the time to speak up.

P.S. VTB Dark Willow. I get it now.

Oh for Gods sake Its the big guy! Look, I didn't mean to insult you at all! I just meant that most of us like the all 2fort server. And please drop the VTB me sig. I was just frustrated because I couldn't find the server, and I came on here and shot my mouth off before reading. Give me a break! People are used to things being consistent, and when things change it affects our little world (which you did) so expect a little outrage and flak from us.

I really like the all 2fort server...please don't end it.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:57 pm
Site Admin

btw Jiggs we need to take out rock2... apparently there is a small crack in the gas chamber. You die when you cap. :( Replace it with Epicenter.

Then we need to remove epicenter, on the basis that the damned ladder is broken, and there's a dozen map exploits. :P

Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

www.myevilplans.com wrote:

Then we need to remove epicenter, on the basis that the damned ladder is broken, and there's a dozen map exploits. :P

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 pm

I am a regular on the All2fort server and wouldn't mind it being back up. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't and the regulars started using the rotation server either. I've been on that a few times and usually have to play against bots or only 1 or 2 other humans besides Bat...

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

www.myevilplans.com wrote:

:( why does everyone hate that map! mep is sad......

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

Both Rock2 and Epicenter needs to go, and how about increasing the number of bots on the server when no ones around and make the settings really hard?

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:31 am

The gc door needs new weatherstripping, call maintence.

Since we're asking for maps.. Remember cables_tfc?

Tis fun map... OR...

Evenflow.. remember this one kids?! Weee fun!!

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:32 am

Here's a few more for ol' times sake.. :lol:
(I got nothin better to do today.. for once & oh yeah, I loaded TFC again. :lol: )

bam

AH! Pigskin!

Or shutdown2..

Skeeball_beta04?

OOOooOO here's one.. spacedout!

Torch2

Ahh good times, good maps.. :D

2fart must die!

Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 am

Blah, you can't remove both rock2 and epicenter. Those are some of the most creative maps on the rotation, and alot of fun to boot. I wonder what could be causing the gas leak on rock2, I never seem to recall it having that problem in the past, unless someone stood on top of the door when the other person capped.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next