Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Could i get unbanned? 

Hi, This is your friendly neighborhood RangerDave asking you to unban him.
I was banned for having too much fun on 2fort, Its not my fault that i can make tfc super awesome/funny for me and others. Please unban this ranger for the sake of Rangers all OVER the world.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Site Admin

I was banned for having too much fun on 2fort, Its not my fault that i can make tfc super awesome/funny for me and others.

We don't ban for that, and thus, couldn't possibly have banned you. There for, obviously, we can't unban you. Keep having fun.

Thothie

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

This is RangerSteve, I was also banned from the server. But unlike my friend RangerDave, i was banned for helping some one stuck in a door.... I didn't know healing was against the rules... But now i learned my lesson, if you unban me i promise not to heal my team or help them in any way.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:22 pm

yes. While i was stuck in a door and another medic was healing me, RangerSteve was also healing another person stuck in a door.
Its not our fault that the map is so glitchy, Also! It is a medics job to heal the dying. Should we just let them die? NO WE SHALL NOT!

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:26 pm
Site Admin

...and how do you NOT know that clogging a door would be against the rules? :| Damn who raises these kids? >_>

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you very much kind sir, my steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:876635. By any chance could unban another one of our ranger comrades who was one of the people who was stuck in the door?

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 pm
Site Admin

Sadly it doesn't seem to be one of my bans - also the fact that you are basically claiming that you were banned for healing teammates, rather than because you were helping to block a spawn, is not working in your favor. If the admin who did ban you sees this and chooses to, you will be unbanned.

Meanwhile, seeing as how you were permantly banned for something that's normally a temp ban, best I can do is downgrade it to a week.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Our other comrades id is STEAM_0:0:461904

My id is STEAM_0:1:9902967

Thanks for lowing the ban.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:39 pm

On behalf of all the Rangers around the world, thank you for unbanning our comrades and helping to keep the world safe and ensuring mankinds existence! As head Ranger, I will make sure that RangerDave and RangerSteve peel potatoe spuds for a week and assign them to watch Disney movies for a whole day!

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Thoth, I'm going to go kill myself and you can't stop me.

VTB Dark Willow

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:00 am
Jigglyroom Admin

I don't see any reason for unbanning or reducing it to a temp ban. A collaborative premeditated game sabotaging effort is a life ban in my books.

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:28 am
Profile WWW

Not that it merrits being unbanned, but... they're so funny. Read their posts as if you were listening to the voice on movie phone.

I would have left it a perma ban if they hadn't shown up to the server to appologize I suppose, but saying they won't do it again means maybe they deserve another chance... maybe. Although, based on their character, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a repeat offense, but when that time comes then maybe permaban? Of course i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:33 am

I don't see any reason for unbanning or reducing it to a temp ban. A collaborative premeditated game sabotaging effort is a life ban in my books.

Let's avoid arguable technical terms like "premeditated" and "sabotaging" and just say that i have accosted you, and I'm sorry.... Come here big guy *HUG* *looks Hornet in the eye intimately* you forgive me don't you?

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:55 am

i vote for lifetime immunity for these brave rangers

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:24 pm
Site Admin

TBH - I'm only reducing the ban on Dave, because he at least admitted what he was doing (pretty much my only criteria for removing bans). I still don't know who banned them though, and if they come forth, they can do whatever they like with them.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next