Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Please unban me. 

hey now, I was arguing with him, but I've never condoned recycling or sabotaging the game, thats generally what pisses me off in the first place and I'm working on getting better, I'm trying to avoid saying anything thats not game related

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:13 am

Team sabotage is a childish way to deal with a problem you are having in game even when you are provoked by another member of the team, because you're not only getting back at them, but you are ruining the game for several other players and wasting their time by causing them to play a losing game. I think here most of the time we really look down upon team sabotage because usually it isn't done for a specific purpose out of frustration. I think we are used to assholes just coming onto the server and deciding to ruin the game for other people because its how they get their jollies.

In this cases where it is provoked there is a little more leeway towards the inolved parties because we all have times where we get pissed off and fly off the handle. This doesn't excuse you though, find another outlet for your frustration or just don't get so worked up over a game.

As for you Cerb. no one is blaming weezY's actions on you directly, he is of course responsible for his own actions. But you need to realize as well it's just a game and try not to get so worked up about it. The purpose is to have fun, and its not fun for anyone when you demean them or act like a douche. Just, relax and try not to take the game too seriously. Serious competition is for clanning, not pub servers.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Thoth for whatever reason I am still banned on my account. The temp ban should be lifted by now but it appears it isn't.

0:1:88634

Please let me know!

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:16 pm
Site Admin

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh but why you had to unban him, now the server's ambience is cheap again. All the players left; noone wants to play with this douche bag a couple of rounds in a row. Good night and have fun.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:41 pm

still waiting for NS 2 before I pick up again....

Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Team sabotage is a childish way to deal with a problem you are having in game even when you are provoked by another member of the team, because you're not only getting back at them, but you are ruining the game for several other players and wasting their time by causing them to play a losing game.

Just do what I do. If a teammate keeps team shooting me or whatever I change teams and go after him exclusively, and I will do this throughout the whole game.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:33 pm

/me cant help but think of Stuart.. "Look what I can do!"

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:11 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Just do what I do. If a teammate keeps team shooting me or whatever I change teams and go after him exclusively, and I will do this throughout the whole game.

Talking about NS here, not TFC.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:10 am
Site Admin

It's also not as if we've ever banned anyone for doing just that... >_>

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

we haven't banned people for recycling team sabotage and recycling bases during winning games? I know we do the comm chair bans, but I thought we had banned a few people for screwing over games consistantly.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:01 pm
Site Admin

I shall re-phrase for the context disabled:
Dark Willow wrote:

It's also not as if we've ever banned anyone for doing just that... >_> [/SARCASM]

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:28 pm

I shall re-phrase for the context disabled:
Dark Willow wrote:

It's also not as if we've ever banned anyone for doing just that... >_> [/SARCASM]

Hey I can't help that you use ambiguous pronouns as the subject of your posts.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:51 pm
Site Admin

...and I can't help if you only read the last post of any given thread. ;)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next