Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Please unban me. 

Hi I was banned. Only solution I was given was to post here.

Please keep in mind there was a verbal argument with Cerberus and I. Here is the argument: I was a marine, a RT got killed 10 seconds before I entered the room, I hear a skulk run into the next room, I request orders from the Comm to start building a new RT, he drops RT and I make sure to click on it right away, then I wait for 10 seconds before continuing to build it because of the skulk that just killed the RT and left the room, at which time Cerberus (who was a commanding 0-8 at the time) was calling me a pussy for not building the RT. After I made sure the skulk wasn't going to rush me as I was building the RT I finished building it, I then left the room and the skulk came back in and started hitting it, I killed him. Then proceeded to tell Cerberus to stfu because I was just being cautious and I got the job done.

Why the fuck was I banned? Sorry for my French here but I didn't do anything. There were atleast 4-5 people in the server that agreed I did nothing. Then I was kicked for no reason given, came back into the server and did what any human being would do and asked "Why the fuck was I kicked!?" To which I was responded with a ban for 10080 minutes (7 days).

Then I had my friend Gir, who also frequents this server, get on and asked very nicely why I was banned. He spent 5-10 minutes in the server asking why and was never responded to. What the fuck must someone do to get a fucking answer when there is no reason for them to be banned?

We both asked very nicely for a reason and were ignored. Gir was kicked for "not playing" and "complaining". Well get a fucking clue genius he wasn't playing because he was asking very nicely why I was banned and was ignored by the person that did it. Then after getting kicked twice for "not playing" he came in after that, got 2 kills, continued to ask nicely why I got banned and he got banned as well for 10080 minutes for "not playing". Though he was higher then 3 people on the marines team.

Admin abuse anyone!? This is fucking stupid and childish, all I want to do is get unbanned. This is the only NS server that I feel is worth playing on. I like the community here (up until this fucking ridiculous episode) and would enjoy to keep playing here.

SteamID is 0:1:88634.

Sorry for the post here and in General, just not sure where it should go.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:57 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

any clues as to who the admin in question was?

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

He was banned for team sabotage. He knows it, just refuses to admit it.

He likes to make multiple long posts full of facts completely irrelevant to the reason for his ban, or I woulda lifted it by now. As it stands now he'll have to wait a week.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

What is funny is how clueless you are. You say that I was "team sabotaging". You claim that I recycled our IPs (we had 3 at the time). I DID NOT recycle them, nor did I initiate the vote to eject our current Comm. What I did do so that we can be completely honest here, is I was the 3rd vote to eject our first comm. I then jumped into the chair and dropped 2 OBS. I was then ejected from the comm chair in a matter of 5-10 seconds after getting in. The person that got in after me then recycled the IPs.

I am really curious where you are getting your facts from Thoth. I'm not trying to argue here, or be a complete asshole. I like your server and I want to play on it. I did not commit the acts you are accusing me of and I KNOW they are against server rules. This is seriously one of the most childish things I've experienced in recent memory...

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:21 pm
Site Admin

Yes yes, my bad, you sabotaged the team by ejecting a perfectly good commander (by the logs) and hopping in, and saying to your nemesis, “Ya think that’s bad? Watch this!â€

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Then I apologize for dropping the extra Obs. Seriously there was no point for it and I'm sorry. If you honestly feel like I can't learn and need to be banned for a whole week then you're the boss.

Just curious from a "fair" stand point. Why is there not a ban on the two people infront of me that ejected a "perfectly good commander". Or a ban for the person that recycled the IPs to completely ruin the game. Clearly you have the "logs" and you would be able to look it up. Also keep in mind that this statement here is no attempt to take away any guilt from my own wrong doing.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm
Site Admin

There was, they just haven't come here to deny all wrong doing yet.

"The" extra obsv... *sigh*

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Oh well, I'm sorry. Guess I'll see you in 5-6 days because clearly it will take that long for me to learn my wrong doings.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:20 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

In retrospect, you're probably lucky you ran into Thoth.

In my day I think only about 5 of my bans were temporary. I always assumed that if you act like an asshole now, you'll act like an asshole later.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:36 pm
Site Admin

'twas temporary only because the sabotage took place under the influence of Cerberus, and Cerberus has that affect on some people. >_> Weezy, is not generally a problem.

I actually lifted it until I realized there was some question in his mind as to why he was banned.

Should be up by now in anycase.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Yes yes, my bad, you sabotaged the team by ejecting a perfectly good commander (by the logs)

Stop changing the logs, ya asshole!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:01 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Eh, last time I tried using the logs to support an argument I got called an asshole, a liar, and worse, so they obviously can't be terribly meaningful anyways! :?

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:56 pm
Site Admin

I had to use the HLSW log in this instance, since it was the new server, but I'll change the logs however I like, thank you very much. ;)

never mind the fact that I recorded a bloody demo if ye care to click

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

logs? didnt i hear somewhere about a lumberjack shirt?

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next