Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jiggly NS needs more admins 

I swear, the NS server is terribly under-moderated. Literally every day theres someone who needs to be kicked, banned or otherwise. Yesterday there was some asshole who kept adding bots (even though thats supposedly supposed to be impossible in NS. another issue that needs to be solved) to the game. Today there was a guy who was a shitty com and when he was ejected, threw a fucking tantrum and began picking up all the guns and throwing them down a pit, then sat in base and did nothing for the rest of the game and the games after that. All we need is more admins or for the admins to do their jobs. I told goobag about the bot-spammer, he came onto the server, did nothing and left. Hence why I rarely play on Jiggly anymore.

VTB Dark Willow

Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm

when are you people going to get over the fact that both the NS and tfc servers are understaffed in admins.

as if thothy has nothing better to do with his life, or maybe im giving him too much credit :wink:

Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Nobody asked you, woman. Besides, I don't give a damn about the TFC server, it's the same map over and over again and filled with total assholes and complete idiots who spend more time arguing and calling eachother fags then actually playing.

VTB Dark Willow

Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:54 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

every time i get a report via instant message or the cheater thread i try to log in and take care of it. The cheater's thread has been extremely quiet lately which has led me to believe the server has been running smoothly. If this isn't the case then perhaps people should report their problems.

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

every time i get a report via instant message or the cheater thread i try to log in and take care of it. The cheater's thread has been extremely quiet lately which has led me to believe the server has been running smoothly. If this isn't the case then perhaps people should report their problems.

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

Nobody asked you, woman. Besides, I don't give a damn about the TFC server, it's the same map over and over again and filled with total assholes and complete idiots who spend more time arguing and calling eachother fags then actually playing.

i may be a woman, but at least im not a cry baby, stfu.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:57 pm
Dear Leader

Sigh - I'll look into more NS admins. TFC well, is a different story.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 am
Profile WWW

Dont let her push you around. Show her who's boss. TFC server is a lost cause, I have recently started going in under different alias's just to get a decent game. Oh, WHERES BLONDIE!?

Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:05 am
Site Admin

I've just not been able to play lately, mostly due to being home very little, and the net not being very dependable where I've been... But when I've been around, the NS room's been fairly quiet. I very rarely get a complaint there, compared to the TFC room - but that's kinda like complaining about the crime in LA, and saying, "Well, at least it's not Baghdad" - so may haps tis not the best standard to try to live above...
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." - Mostly Harmless
Thothie

Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

i may be a woman, but at least im not a cry baby, stfu.

Ooh, nice one, Queen of Linguistics. Your rapier wit cuts me deep and draws blood from my ego.

VTB Dark Willow

Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:53 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I LIVE AGAIN! But, I also banned myself from the server. Whoops. =D

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:54 pm

I don't know who you are, but are you going to moderate the NS server?

VTB Dark Willow

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Assuming my wrists continue to bother me as little as they have been recently, I'll probably be playing regularly again. So yes. Well, and also assuming Jiggly still wants me around. I've been gone a long time indeed, and he may have entirely forgotten I still exist on the server database as an admin! =D

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:11 pm

Man, is it bad I remember Black Sun from pre-Steam Jiggly? :D

Whats up dude.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Ahh, those were the days! I still want WON back. Bah. But anyways, I'm doing alright. In spite of my senility-ridden pate, I still remember you from way back in The Day(™), too. :) How's it going?

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next