Reply to topic  [ 786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
Cheaters/Trolls/Hackers/General Server Issues 
Site Admin

"eighteenspikes" STEAM_0:1:9554773

Spawning rocket launchers, miniguns and any other gun in spawn with some sort of bind he says, exploit or something. It was pretty cool running at sniper speed with a minigun + sniper rifle

He already had his asciident.

We used to have a plugin that fixed that sploit, but I think it ate CPU.

Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

flagholding on 2fort.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:45 am

Please do a perm ban and not temp. If they want to play on the server they should come here and apoligize.

Never without my anus

4306 STEAM_0:1:10129826

Doorblocking, armor stripping

Demo: http://www.savefile.com/projects/1084610

Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Site Admin

(j/k) - Week

Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 pm

Banned for an hour.

(j/k) - Week

Well its very obvious you don't want to make the server any better.
And you complain about all the bans you make a day.. To bad they're all the same people you keep banning over and over again. Whats the point in banning at all?

Why don't you admin the server or don't. Hour bans do shit all. If anything, he is just going to want to do it again because he has nothing to be scared about.

Why are you even a admin? Do you pay Jigs or something?

Now that I think about it, I might be on the wrong side. I should just help the assholes and try to fuck up the games. hhhmmm
I need CIW Fatbastard s email... It might be more fun watching 15 guys scramble and complain.

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:34 am
Dear Leader

Saint Thoth wrote:
Banned for an hour.

(j/k) - Week

Well its very obvious you don't want to make the server any better.
And you complain about all the bans you make a day.. To bad they're all the same people you keep banning over and over again. Whats the point in banning at all?

Why don't you admin the server or don't. Hour bans do shit all. If anything, he is just going to want to do it again because he has nothing to be scared about.

Why are you even a admin? Do you pay Jigs or something?

Now that I think about it, I might be on the wrong side. I should just help the assholes and try to fuck up the games. hhhmmm
I need CIW Fatbastard s email... It might be more fun watching 15 guys scramble and complain.

Yeah, I get paid by the hour. :roll:

There are a lot of permabans on the server. The people who earned spots on that list are usually repeat offenders. Raging once isn't a reason to permaban - they get one big spank on the behind and if caught doing it again, they're banned for several hours or forever depending on the severity.

I highly suggest trying the wrong side. Gambling is fun. You may get caught, you may not! If it doesn't work out, there's always other servers! You know, because there are sooo many TFC servers to choose from these days.

P.S. I hire people like Thoth because they offset assholes like me. :evil:

Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:43 am
Profile WWW

How would somebody even no if they where banned for a hour if they leave for 24hrs. Does the ban start the next time they try logging into the server?

Plus I don't think I have it in me to stand at the door for a hour...lol I just can't see how that would excite me. If it gets that bad I'll go to anther sever or play FEAR COMBAT. But I save that game for the weekends...Its just to wicked to burn out.

Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:53 am
Site Admin

Jeeze, Meanguns picked up so well on the hidden text last time too; obviously it was a fluke. :roll:

'sides, if I was doing what Jiggly told me to do, I wouldn't be banning them for these things at all. Just kickin' em.

Granted, I also shouldn't be teasing clients just cuz I'm tired of hearing them tell us how they would run the server so much better, if it were theirs. :twisted:

Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jeeze, Meanguns picked up so well on the hidden text last time too; obviously it was a fluke. :roll:

'sides, if I was doing what Jiggly told me to do, I wouldn't be banning them for these things at all. Just kickin' em.

Granted, I also shouldn't be teasing clients just cuz I'm tired of hearing them tell us how they would run the server so much better, if it were theirs. :twisted:

oh, a week...... And I can run the server better.. (:

Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:09 am
Site Admin

Save it for the game guys. I promise you, a hell of a lot less will get done around here if you guys flood the cheaters thread with yer bickerin'. :roll:

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Hey, I can forum moderate now... Which means I can actually delete the posts when people start arguing amongst themselves in the cheaters thread (not to mention sticky it) - yay! ;)

...oops, was supposed to move them to the wasteland... :? Noted for future reference.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hey, I can forum moderate now... Which means I can actually delete the posts when people start arguing amongst themselves in the cheaters thread (not to mention sticky it) - yay! ;)

...oops, was supposed to move them to the wasteland... :? Noted for future reference.

I believe they are recoverable with sufficient admin privileges.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Site Admin

Apparently I'm only authorized to destroy and not to heal. No great loss anyways. ;)

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Speed hack, 8:09pm pst.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next