This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
To Jigglypuff/ Saint Thoth 
Attention Whore! Look at meeeeeeeeee!
Attention Whore! Look at meeeeeeeeee!

Hi, any updates? Thoth, you mentioned the ban would be a week? Thought I would check up on it. Im still banned.

Im 100% sure I haven't broken any server rules for the past 3 years, and will continue to play that way.

Thanks.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 pm

There is an unwritten rule that every time you post about your ban, you get it extended for another day.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hmm... Someone upgraded you to permanent....

Let me ask around a bit real quick, and if I can't find the admin who upgraded you I'll remove it, but I may have to re-instate it, if one comes out of the wood works.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dear Leader

ke422azn wrote:
Hi, any updates? Thoth, you mentioned the ban would be a week? Thought I would check up on it. Im still banned.

Im 100% sure I haven't broken any server rules for the past 3 years, and will continue to play that way.

Thanks.

I got your IM the first time. No, I haven't looked into it yet. Yes, it's on the agenda.

Locking the thread because it's the wrong forum. Don't do it again or the forum account goes too.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Eh, I kinda ordered people to stop contesting bans in the cheaters thread, cuz it always turns into a stupid flame war that clutters things up, and when things get too cluttered in there, I and other admins just stop reading it really. He may have created this thread acting on that advice.

As for the subject at hand, I've talked to the admins I could contact, and no one is taking claim for upgrading him, so unless you want to keep him banned for pestering admins... (For which, I would not blame you, as the cheaters thread says pretty clearly not to do that...) I'll lift it, for now.

Anyways, so as not to pre-empt your authoritaé any further - resuming lock.

edit: His Pinkness has decreed this thread should be here, for one is "Asking Jigglypuff", hence, leaf cutter attack.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

i keep getting stupid fucking emails from "ke422azn". All this dude does is spam all of the topics on the forums, and send stupid and spiteful messages. Not only does he play the victim on TFC, but on the forums as well. Theres no reason why i should have to deal with this bullshit when i come onto the forums.

To: missbella
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:20 am
Subject: ugly ho
Quote message
fat bitch, grow a fucking eyebrow.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm

edit: His Pinkness has decreed this thread should be here, for one is "Asking Jigglypuff", hence, leaf cutter attack.

Dude...it's razor leaf. Everyone knows that.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Site Admin

*sigh* Someday I'll learn to obey the wisdom of His Pinkness and leave locked threads locked.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]