Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Blondie/Fixxor Connection 

I think we have a good storyline for a made-for-tv TFC movie.

I want Kurt Russell to play me.

Hey Endomaniac: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alNnIYllVGI
(Burton Cummings - I'm Scared)

Tue May 15, 2007 8:06 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I really don't like what I'm hearing with Blondie here. :(

Trash talking is not a bannable offense! (Though I personally draw the line at text spamming -- that is, filling up the screen with your useless text so no-one else can read anything anyone else says... but that's not what this is about here.)

I back up MEP 100% (which, I guess I should, considering he's a senior admin to me). If I was in the wrong mood, I would ban blondie for that myself, but most likely I would just start talking to Thoth and JP. I believe I banned Jiggly's OWN ACTUAL REAL LIFE BROTHER one time... (and sent him a message telling him I did..)... and I perma-banned the guy that introduced me to the Jigglyroom. (I think the admins here are probably getting tired of hearing me say that.) NO FAVORITISM! And TRASH TALKING *IS* ALLOWED.

If you have a problem with the way someone is playing, kick his ass by repeatedly raping him with the knife as a spy, or continuously infect him as a medic. It's more satisfying anyway...

Tue May 15, 2007 8:42 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Not the brother story again! ;-) (actually, it's new to me. and I'm hardly an admin.) Though I do agree about the trash talking. If you can't handle a little text on your screen from someone you likely haven't met....I won't even bother finishing.

Honestly, the best way to deal with trash talking is to ignore it. Let your playing do the talking for you.

Did I mention we apparently encourage this sort of drama? Who needs reality TV?!?

Tue May 15, 2007 9:00 pm

I've witnessed the blondie/fixxor favoritism before. I remember a few of us were talking shit mostly me Chuck, CPF and fixxor. CPF got kicked and fixxor got to stay.

Damn I miss all the fun times on the Jiggly server! =)

Tue May 15, 2007 9:17 pm

Well MEP maybe if you got off your ass and actually took care of these assholes who disrupt gameplay so much that it makes the game unplayable, I wouldn't switch teams. I am on to mainly play offense these days, just don't seem to have the patience to play defense anymore.

I have never asked to be admin. I really don't want it anyway, I've done it in the past on other servers and it really drains the fun out of the game. Maybe thats why you just selectively admin i guess, to try to play more.

So maybe before you jump other peoples cases you should look to do a better job yourself. Blondie has always taken care troublemakers on the server. I think I'm on the server enough where i can make a judgement like that. Maybe i'm not on when other admins are on the server, don't know. Anyway, that might have been one case where she misused admin. But in my book her record of taking care of asshole troublemakers out weighs this.

MEP is it better for me just to take a teamshooter and try to play? And what are you thinking when a whole red or blue team is complaining and you don't do a damn thing? I mean not doing what you have been chosen to do; isn't that a form of admin abuse too??? Oh well maybe you admins have a "favorite" group too?

Just my 2 cents.

Saki

Wed May 16, 2007 6:03 pm

Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

i thought I made it clear, I don't admin the server.

I only ban people that bug me :lol:

I was able to get this tag because I give jiggly blow jobs every week.

Wed May 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Profile WWW

hell....if thats the only qualification, there should be plenty of candidates for admin. perhaps jiggly should hold tryouts or "personal" interviews". HAVE A NICE DAY!

Thu May 17, 2007 5:27 am

Has everyone forgotten that this is a 24/7 2fort lamma farm? It's a pub ffs... Theres not much more to expect from a 24/7 server. If you guys want organized game play (if there is such a thing) join a clan. Otherwise just deal with the lameness on get on with it. Jiggly's is much better when you entirely mute both teams and do your thing.

My $0.1/2

Thu May 17, 2007 8:23 am

Quote:
AND DONT FORGET THE CHOC MILK. SRSLY.

Sorry. I can't make it. Gotta go for my philosophy degree. Got a date with Mrs. No Career at 9 tonight.

Dude, my philosophy degree has paid off in spades! To bad it didn't pay off in dollars, but hey, beggars cant be choosers eh? :D

edit: Also, it is kind of frustrating for those of us that actually value this free pub server w/o ridiculous rules or overactive admins (except for one I guess) to hear the present admins repeatedly saying how terrible it is but see little (if anything) done to change that... No disrespect intended, I know what a headache it is, just frustrating :(

Thu May 17, 2007 3:22 pm
Attention Whore! Look at meeeeeeeeee!
Attention Whore! Look at meeeeeeeeee!

Thu May 17, 2007 8:02 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

i thought I made it clear, I don't admin the server.

I only ban people that bug me :lol:

I was able to get this tag because I give jiggly blow jobs every week.

Nice.

Sat May 19, 2007 6:43 am

When I have MEP and Bullgod's avatars both on screen at the same time, i get extremely turned on.

Sat May 19, 2007 8:27 am

Fixxor's humiliation = Blondie's orgasm

Sun May 20, 2007 10:26 am

I cannot believe that fixxor is still hurting from his humiliation. I know he needs time to heal, but his poor attitude and complaining are not helping matters. Fixxor..for your own good...LET IT GO and try to forget the past. I think we all need to help Fixxor focus on the good things in his life. Please Fixxor...I am here for you. Lets just try to get along. HAVE A NICE DAY!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next