Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Blondie/Fixxor Connection 

Ok, any decent person at this point would be sick of the bullshit favoritism that goes on: I'm talking about the Fixxor/Blondie 'Best Friend Forever' Club where Fixxor can start in on you as soon as you enter server and gets 'immunity' (Blondie kicks/bans you if you fight back). Why? "Fixxor is my friend. You better treat him right." So I should just be called fag, cocksucker, etc. and just stand there and take it? If Fixxor can't take the shit back that he dished out - perhaps he should clam up in the first place?

I was banned for insulting Fixxor. Oh noes. I hurt his e-feelings. He probably has Blondie on speed dial.

"Blondie, I started insulting Mad, Chuck, Icky, CPF or Belle and they fought back....please come and save me, my sweet canadian cinnamon roll...I love you..."

I don't see why Fixxor is getting special treatment. If he instigates a flame war, why shouldn't HE be held accountable?

edit: This incident occurred around 10:10 central time. Read Blondie saying "he's my friend" bs. If a friend of mine acted like an ass like Fixxor does in real life, I'd let him get his ass handed to him. it's called responsibility.

Mon May 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Never started on you to begin with. It doesnt matter who/what/when/where/ or why because it all leads to the same thing with you guys. Most of the time its funny, then again sometimes it just gets way out of hand and it gets stupid.

I'm constantly a victim and for the most part i dont care, so if i wanna start a little shit talking to rouse you girls up i think its fine by me. And if one of you girls goes a little too much, i chime in and start to defend someone and you guys have to back each other up like butt buddys. You guys come in together like clock work and then when ever someone is tired of the stupid shit you say thats enough to go right after them, and it will last the whole damn map never stopping.

You were not banned for insulting me, you were banned cause your a loud mouthed ass that doesnt know when to shut up and this is far from the first time for it. You didnt hurt my feelings, actually i think i hurt yours, you were pretty pissed off little boy. I never said a word to blondie about it, all i know is you got banned right then and there i was kinda suprised myself. (But not really). Then when you did you blamed it on me, and your boyfriends started whining in the server saying its "unfair". Ok.

Also there was another admin in the server when this happened, im not sure who it was but i have a pretty good idea. Not a word from him/her.

Anyways, have a nice day.........

Mon May 14, 2007 8:42 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Personally, i can care less what happens to anyone on TFC. As long as none of you guys bug me. As much as a douche bag Chuck may have been, I have never seen him break the Jiggly rules. I can't say the same for CPF. I've banned him a few times for team shooting me for some odd reason. It looks like he's getting new steam IDs or some admin is unbanning him everytime I ban him; which I don't care for much.

I don't know how long your ban is Chuck, but if it makes you feel any better, what Blondie did goes against the rules of adminning in my book. No one should get banned just for shit talking. Next time she does that shit to you or anyone on the server, I will Ban her for at least 6 months without warning her. I will not let ANY OTHER admin unban her for those 6months. The dumb blonds been playing this game for almost 10years. she should know better by now. But at the same time, i'm no fan of you or CPF so, if you guys get banned by other admins, you wont see me unbanning you guys.

To bad Blondie doesn't read the forums. If anything, this post i'm writting right now is her warning. I suggest anyone whos had their dick sucked by her warn her that, I will ban her AGAIN for miss using admin rights.

on a different note, Sakiboy is a bad candidate for being an admin. Changing teams because his team (the same team I was on) was getting owned is poor sportmanship in my book. Not to mention the teams were totally stacked on the other end. I hope I don't hear the "but people were team shooting me" shit. Everyones armor was getting stripped. A good player in my book would still find a way around it without changing teams. I have few names in mind for being next admin. However they are hard to talk to. None of them take my proposal seriously and end up ignoring me. This to me is a good sign though. It means they play TFC for the fun of it and mind their own business.

Anywho, just wanted to get that out because I don't post message much.

Last edited by www.myevilplans.com on Mon May 14, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Profile WWW

Mon May 14, 2007 10:09 pm

Tue May 15, 2007 1:15 am
Jigglyroom Admin

i think everyone should be admin on the TFC server, nothing wrong with a little vigilante action. Eventually everyone bad for the server will be banned by their counterparts.

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Tue May 15, 2007 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ya know... That'd actually be a fun social experiment... Just backup the banned.cfgs and restore them when it goes to hell. But I'd love to see how long it was before 99% of the players were banned by one another. ;)

Just open the addons/amx/amx.cfg and edit:
amx_default_access "cdefghiju"
Give everyone kick/ban/menu access.

Meh, tis my fault for pushing for Blondie as admin. Expected better... Main motivation was that she was just in there so much, was an old timer, and at least seemed more mature than the majority of the riffraff. ...well that, and the constant IM's that I'm just sick of, but those have died down a lot since the forums died, thanks to me not being stupid enough to publish them again. ;)

Seriously MEP though, ya gotta find us another admin.

Tue May 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Do Johnny, he is upright and doesn't take much shit.

Tue May 15, 2007 1:29 pm

i was there last night on the server (for the first time in weeks) just to pop my head in and say hello.. i'm not here to take sides or anything because i respect everyone on that server and i don't have a hard time dealing with a lot of people these days, but i will say one thing.. this isn't the first time blondie banned chuck just for plain talking shit.. for the most part, chuck usually just goes engy and helps me build my SG, or just throws emps at incoming enemies on the bridge.. i never see chuck do ANYTHING wrong (team shooting, infecting) most of the time he just runs around and collects frags or gets killed.. i will say blondie has done this many times to him because i think she gets wet from fixxor.. but who knows. just my two cents of being there last night :roll:

Tue May 15, 2007 1:37 pm

Fixxor: You know I love you, big guy :) I'll be serious - I get laughs from our arguments because there's some stuff of yours I find funny (Hey Chuck - I'll piss on your bed sheets and make you fucking sleep in it fag).
The only time I ever get pissed is because of events like last night - when my a-material is going and I get cut off :( haha

MEP: While you admit you're not a huge fan of mine (or CPF), I do appreciate the fact that you believe in the "no special treatment" philosophy. I thought I was the only one who believed in that.

Bella: Thanks for backing me up. You're a doll :) I'll stop by and we'll have some Devil Dogs sometime :) haha

Last night is over with, heh....now lets get happy and loaded

Tue May 15, 2007 3:37 pm

Bella: Thanks for backing me up. You're a doll :) I'll stop by and we'll have some Devil Dogs sometime :) haha

AND DONT FORGET THE CHOC MILK. SRSLY.

Tue May 15, 2007 4:05 pm

AND DONT FORGET THE CHOC MILK. SRSLY.

Sorry. I can't make it. Gotta go for my philosophy degree. Got a date with Mrs. No Career at 9 tonight.

Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm

lmao, yeah i have a date with Mr. Art. you'll be seeing me in the food stamp only checkout.

Tue May 15, 2007 4:35 pm

First off I still don't believe there was any "special treatment". If I wasn't there it would have been someone else and the same thing would have probably happened. My stance on the whole thing is (i really don't want to admit but) that i thought blondie banned a little quick, chuck really didn't do anything against the rules. I would have never done it in my server, but i know that blondie is not a fan of chuck and cpf. And here being the lady that she is does not like the foul crap that comes out of there mouths, although it apply's that she could just mute them.

I do however believe you should have a "talk" with her and please keep her as admin. She really is laid back for the most part and is a real sport. Yes you need another admin, but please not in the replacement of blondie.

Tue May 15, 2007 6:34 pm

I think we have a good storyline for a made-for-tv TFC movie.

Tue May 15, 2007 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next