Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Tide with Bleach Banned!!! Free her please! she's cool!!! 

Hi,

This is definately a first! I'll be the first to speak up for her.. (if anyone else is willing, by all means please do)

I've known Staci for 3+ years in Jigglies server. She's always kind and polite, a lot of fun to play with (or against). Anyway, today, I joined the server to learn that she was banned. Apparently, Fusion was on the server at the time and believes that Tide was innocent and unjustly banned from the server. I too believe she's innocent here. Please unban her. She will be missed if she can't play.

Best Regards,
RangerBob

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:11 pm

RangerBob wrote:
Hi,

This is definately a first! I'll be the first to speak up for her.. (if anyone else is willing, by all means please do)

I've known Staci for 3+ years in Jigglies server. She's always kind and polite, a lot of fun to play with (or against). Anyway, today, I joined the server to learn that she was banned. Apparently, Fusion was on the server at the time and believes that Tide was innocent and unjustly banned from the server. I too believe she's innocent here. Please unban her. She will be missed if she can't play.

Best Regards,
RangerBob

i'm with him!! i LOVE tide with bleach, she's so nice to everyone and she's really polite.. i agree with Ranger on this one.. this would definitely be a mistake to ban the GOOD players.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:14 pm
Site Admin

Meh, reduced to 60 mins, attempting to block spawn with engineer equipment... Then returned and repeated... Maybe just n00b.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

Tide with Bleach was caught arguing in the cheaters thread so had to be banned. :P

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]