Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
serious-WTF happened to tfc servers? 

that took over a month....i know a lot of people from b.c. are commie dumb-fucks.............but damn. btw...stfu and move on..........and have a nice day.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 pm

mad im gonna take a dump on your face. :twisted:

Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:37 am

that took over a month....i know a lot of people from b.c. are commie dumb-fucks.............but damn. btw...stfu and move on..........and have a nice day.
Unlike you Mad I have a life and dont look at this forum every minute of the day. You might want to get those aggression issues worked out sometime soon btw. :lol:

Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 pm

haha y dont you and fixxor get together over dinner and plan your next comeback. you could get in touch with each others feelings, and perhaps give each other a nice "reach-around" when you are done. have a nice day......

Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:06 pm

haha y dont you and fixxor get together over dinner and plan your next comeback. you could get in touch with each others feelings, and perhaps give each other a nice "reach-around" when you are done. have a nice day......

They should make a You Tube video of it. It would be funny to see Fixxor on his knees where he belongs.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:11 am

before or after he swallows batculas load?

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:48 am

Dark willow dont be mad cause your in the respawn all the time, i miss sniping you babe :shock:. Mad you should be glad we are even giving you attention, your easy to miss you really never play even when in the game. You just blend in with all the other newbs, cept when you grab hands with another fellow idiot and try to insult anyone who doesnt put up with your 3 year old shit.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:04 am

Dark willow dont be mad cause your in the respawn all the time, i miss sniping you babe :shock:. Mad you should be glad we are even giving you attention, your easy to miss you really never play even when in the game. You just blend in with all the other newbs, cept when you grab hands with another fellow idiot and try to insult anyone who doesnt put up with your 3 year old shit.

*Laughter*
Thats the sound of me laughing at your pathetic soul.

You poor misguided, little noob. I expected that sort of comment from the likes of you. Completely spoken like the true mama's boy I know you are. Face it. You are glad you no longer encounter the likes of me because you know deep, down in your noob heart that a well deserved spanking would ensue.

I know you miss being spanked, and pwned by me, but you are in luck. I have bigger fish to fry on the Pacific Fighters servers, where I shoot noobs out of the sky like you who talk smack they can't back up. I am the true queen of the cyber skies and don't you forget it nooblet.

You are dismissed now.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:09 pm

LoL!!!

I think before and after. From what I hear Fixxor wears a Barbecue bib when he does all this swallowing.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:11 pm

endomaniac wrote:

They should make a You Tube video of it. It would be funny to see Fixxor on his knees where he belongs.
You obviously got stood up by your sandwich... guess it found someone healthier and better looking to eat it. You better spend more time here being disliked :lol: Are you from alberta too?

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 am

Mad you sure like talkin about dudes and there cocks alot..you are a guy arent you?

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:12 am

batcula...stfu..you started with the homo stuff........anyways, be a nice commie loving faggot and get some sleep. and dream of some more comebacks. cheers..and have a good day

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:30 am

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD! :D

Nothing is going on. We were just discussing why Fixxor is a little sissified, chicken for no longer showing up on the Jiggly's 2fort server for his monthly ass-beating. Personally I think he still has issues he got from being in rehab, but thats just me...

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:32 am

Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next