Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Where is everybody? Not on 2fort? 

erik myers wrote:
LOL. I highly doubt you being good is a problem. You SAYING you're good however, that creates some issues.

Well don't you think that this would be more of a personal problem of other people than myself? I can't be made to be responsible for the insecurities of others just because I'm good. People should play more, and they also will be good if they put the effort into it.

BTW I just got off of the Jiggly's 2fort 24/7 server and it had a good number of people on it. A few regulars were there also, so all isn't lost.

Again, you miss the point. Its not about how other people feel about how good you are or aren't (your actual skill level is irrelevant to the point I am making), its about the fact that saying that makes you a complete and utter bitch.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Dark Willow wrote:
erik myers wrote:
LOL. I highly doubt you being good is a problem. You SAYING you're good however, that creates some issues.

Well don't you think that this would be more of a personal problem of other people than myself? I can't be made to be responsible for the insecurities of others just because I'm good. People should play more, and they also will be good if they put the effort into it.

BTW I just got off of the Jiggly's 2fort 24/7 server and it had a good number of people on it. A few regulars were there also, so all isn't lost.

Again, you miss the point. Its not about how other people feel about how good you are or aren't (your actual skill level is irrelevant to the point I am making), its about the fact that saying that makes you a complete and utter bitch.

So let me get this straight. If one is good at something they are never supposed to admit that they are good because it might make the people around them feel angry, insecure, or jealous and therefore those people will reciprocate and treat the one who is good with disrespect and contempt? That sounds crazy!

Its like getting good grades in school. If you are an A student and you let other people know that you are an A student then suddenly everyone treats you badly?

What a retarded world this is.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 pm

missbella wrote:
just stfu DW.. ur lame, no one likes you.. you obviously don't know how to take a hint

p.s., you're absolutely no "regular"

Wow Bella! You're just as warm and lovable as ever! Why did you stop playing goalie yesterday? We were kicking those guys butts, and then you just left. I ended up having to win the game myself. I'm just too good I suppose.

wtf are you talking about, goalie for what? you're on crack. shut up.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Dark Willow wrote:
missbella wrote:
just stfu DW.. ur lame, no one likes you.. you obviously don't know how to take a hint

p.s., you're absolutely no "regular"

Wow Bella! You're just as warm and lovable as ever! Why did you stop playing goalie yesterday? We were kicking those guys butts, and then you just left. I ended up having to win the game myself. I'm just too good I suppose.

wtf are you talking about, goalie for what? you're on crack. shut up.

??? You were on CPF House of Pain server yesterday. We played crossover, and then we played a map that was like a big soccer match, and you played a goalie. We all played for like a full 40 minutes, and then you left right in the middle. You don't remember this?

BTW how come people here don't get on your case about being a mean little shit. Seems like you always got some smack talk coming my way and then you get all defensive when I give it right back to you.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:40 pm

erik myers wrote:
Dark Willow wrote:
erik myers wrote:

So let me get this straight. If one is good at something they are never supposed to admit that they are good because it might make the people around them feel angry, insecure, or jealous and therefore those people will reciprocate and treat the one who is good with disrespect and contempt? That sounds crazy!

Its like getting good grades in school. If you are an A student and you let other people know that you are an A student then suddenly everyone treats you badly?

WAY TO LISTEN TO MY POINT!!

There is a huge difference between never admitting you are good and simply NOT parading around spouting nothing but your own opinion, unprovoked/unprompted, about how you are always "owning normals," being "too good," or even waxing philosophical with "humans hate change . . . I KNEW this would happen."

I highly doubt that any of the shit you say ever DOESN'T scream pretentious bitch.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Maybe you guys are just being too sensitive or something?

The server itself is empty most of the time, and now and then for no reason at all it fills up, for about an hour, and then goes back to being a ghost land.

Also I'm not flame baiting anyone at all. Whatever issues people have with me being so good is an issue that they should work out within themselves. Its not my fault I'm good.

You can be good all you want, and if you didn't feel the need to remind everyone of it, we might even believe you.

--Locane

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Dark Willow wrote:
erik myers wrote:
Dark Willow wrote:
erik myers wrote:

WAY TO LISTEN TO MY POINT!!

There is a huge difference between never admitting you are good and simply NOT parading around spouting nothing but your own opinion, unprovoked/unprompted, about how you are always "owning normals," being "too good," or even waxing philosophical with "humans hate change . . . I KNEW this would happen."

I highly doubt that any of the shit you say ever DOESN'T scream pretentious bitch.

So basically you are saying behave like everyone else here behaves. Speak in the manner that everyone else speaks in here, and don't have my own opinion, perspective, or world view. Just go along with the crowd devoid of my own personality, or skill, and be like everyone else. Keep my head down and don't try to stand tall, and in this manner I can avoid being viewed as a pretentious bitch as you called me.

Though I have noticed many people on here being boastful, pretentious, condescending, annoying, loudmouth, and behaving in a very ostentatious manner, and it appears that it is okay, and in many ways expected, but that ends when I come in here, and behave in the same manner.

Now I'm beginning to understand why Bella behaves like a total, non-stop, 24/7 bitch all the time. Its the only way you guys take her seriously, and you stopped trying to slap her down, so what you do instead is try to slap me down in order to make me kowtow to your insecurities, and lack of skill at the game. I guess my role is to laugh at your stupid jokes, and always tell you that you're the best at the game. I'm supposed to downplay my skills, and abilities just so you can go to sleep at night with your egos intact.

I stand correct in saying that my behavior here in this forum is no different from anyone else here. The difference that exist only exists in your collective minds because I seriously believe that you actually feel threatened by me in some fashion, but I don't feel that this is my issue...it is yours, and it is something that you need to deal with.

All of this VTB Dark Willow crap is just a reaction because I'm not kissing your collective asses, and parroting the garbage you wish for me to parrot just so you can feel good about yourselves. Find someone else who has less of a backbone to do that crap, and stop projecting your insecurities on me.

I'm pretty much here to talk and play the game. Anything beyond that is a waste of my time. Go find another scapegoat.

-DarK WilloW

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 pm

I know nothing of this

who is dark willow and whats up with the sigs?

w/e

fucking spam bots

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:16 am

Meanguns..is completely correct. Drippys sucks. Fag admin will ban for a mere insult towards his boytoys. And as much as i hate to admit it....Dark Willow is correct as well. The regulars have gone elsewhere. I WANT THE OLD JIGGLYS BACK................Cheers. ps..meanguns..i miss you

Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:45 am

whats going on here?

I know nothing of this

who is dark willow and whats up with the sigs?

w/e

fucking spam bots

You're best off not knowing. I envy you.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:45 am
Site Admin

As much as I'd love it to be otherwise, the rumors regarding the death of the all2fort room seem to be somewhat exaggerated. What reduction there is seems to just be a result of the fact that the mentality over there caters to types who cannot find a server not already in their favorites. It has been several years since the IP changed last, and for several of them, it was likely their older brother/sister who punched it in to begin with.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:35 am
Profile YIM WWW

Meanguns..is completely correct. Drippys sucks. Fag admin will ban for a mere insult towards his boytoys. And as much as i hate to admit it....Dark Willow is correct as well. The regulars have gone elsewhere. I WANT THE OLD JIGGLYS BACK................Cheers. ps..meanguns..i miss you

Me too! I want the Jiggly's All 2fort server back to the way it was. It was fun and challenging.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:41 am

As much as I'd love it to be otherwise, the rumors regarding the death of the all2fort room seem to be somewhat exaggerated. What reduction there is seems to just be a result of the fact that the mentality over there caters to types who cannot find a server not already in their favorites. It has been several years since the IP changed last, and for several of them, it was likely their older brother/sister who punched it in to begin with.

I don't understand it either, but I have noticed this one thing... The Jiggly's TF2 servers are always filled, and I mean always. Is it possible everybody went there?

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 am
Site Admin

What are you on about? The TF2 server is the least populated server we've ever had. :\

Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

What are you on about? The TF2 server is the least populated server we've ever had. :\

Whatever.

Maybe this will refreshen your memory:

Jiggly's Fun House #1 [HLstate] 32/32
Jiggly's Fun House #2 " 24/24
Jiggly's Fun House #3 " 21/24
JigglyPuff's Official TF2 Jigglyroom [Instant Respawn] 21/24

These are the servers I mentioned.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next