Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Where is everybody? Not on 2fort? 
Site Admin

Saint Thoth wrote:
What are you on about? The TF2 server is the least populated server we've ever had. :\

Whatever.

Maybe this will refreshen your memory:

Jiggly's Fun House #1 [HLstate] 32/32
Jiggly's Fun House #2 " 24/24
Jiggly's Fun House #3 " 21/24
JigglyPuff's Official TF2 Jigglyroom [Instant Respawn] 21/24

These are the servers I mentioned.

That explains it. Someone's hijacking our server name by capitalizing the P. We've not had a single player in the TF2 room for two weeks now, if the logs are to be believed.

None of the Jiggly's Fun House servers are ours either.

Jigglypuff has been considering dropping the TF2 server, just can't seem to find another popular source mod to replace it with, at the moment.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

So basically you are saying behave like everyone else here behaves. Speak in the manner that everyone else speaks in here, and don't have my own opinion, perspective, or world view. Just go along with the crowd devoid of my own personality, or skill, and be like everyone else. Keep my head down and don't try to stand tall, and in this manner I can avoid being viewed as a pretentious bitch as you called me.

Though I have noticed many people on here being boastful, pretentious, condescending, annoying, loudmouth, and behaving in a very ostentatious manner, and it appears that it is okay, and in many ways expected, but that ends when I come in here, and behave in the same manner.

Now I'm beginning to understand why Bella behaves like a total, non-stop, 24/7 bitch all the time. Its the only way you guys take her seriously, and you stopped trying to slap her down, so what you do instead is try to slap me down in order to make me kowtow to your insecurities, and lack of skill at the game. I guess my role is to laugh at your stupid jokes, and always tell you that you're the best at the game. I'm supposed to downplay my skills, and abilities just so you can go to sleep at night with your egos intact.

I stand correct in saying that my behavior here in this forum is no different from anyone else here. The difference that exist only exists in your collective minds because I seriously believe that you actually feel threatened by me in some fashion, but I don't feel that this is my issue...it is yours, and it is something that you need to deal with.

All of this VTB Dark Willow crap is just a reaction because I'm not kissing your collective asses, and parroting the garbage you wish for me to parrot just so you can feel good about yourselves. Find someone else who has less of a backbone to do that crap, and stop projecting your insecurities on me.

I'm pretty much here to talk and play the game. Anything beyond that is a waste of my time. Go find another scapegoat.

-DarK WilloW

Oh no, you don't have to "run with the crowd".

In fact, you can tell us how wonderful you are all you want. If you want to make 10 threads all depicting how wonderful you are in different ways, by all means. You have every right to say anything you want.

The problem you're going to run in to, however, is that most people don't like that kind of thing, and in fact, take offense to it. So, when you say things like "I own them all" and go on about how everything revolves around you, you can bet money on the fact that most people in the forums are going to post back, and it's probably not going to be very nice.

The advice that I gave you earlier in this thread was to help you become less hated among the community, and give you the potential to be perceived as something other than narcissistic and selfish.

You care enough about our collective opinion of you to continue posting here, or you wouldn't be here at all, you'd be off posting how awesome you are on another forum.

So, in the interest of making your time here more pleasant, yes, you might want to "conform" more. You can stick your hand in a fire all you want (it's a free country after all), just don't cry to us when you get burned.

--Locane

Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Dark Willow wrote:
So basically you are saying behave like everyone else here behaves. Speak in the manner that everyone else speaks in here, and don't have my own opinion, perspective, or world view. Just go along with the crowd devoid of my own personality, or skill, and be like everyone else. Keep my head down and don't try to stand tall, and in this manner I can avoid being viewed as a pretentious bitch as you called me.

Though I have noticed many people on here being boastful, pretentious, condescending, annoying, loudmouth, and behaving in a very ostentatious manner, and it appears that it is okay, and in many ways expected, but that ends when I come in here, and behave in the same manner.

Now I'm beginning to understand why Bella behaves like a total, non-stop, 24/7 bitch all the time. Its the only way you guys take her seriously, and you stopped trying to slap her down, so what you do instead is try to slap me down in order to make me kowtow to your insecurities, and lack of skill at the game. I guess my role is to laugh at your stupid jokes, and always tell you that you're the best at the game. I'm supposed to downplay my skills, and abilities just so you can go to sleep at night with your egos intact.

I stand correct in saying that my behavior here in this forum is no different from anyone else here. The difference that exist only exists in your collective minds because I seriously believe that you actually feel threatened by me in some fashion, but I don't feel that this is my issue...it is yours, and it is something that you need to deal with.

All of this VTB Dark Willow crap is just a reaction because I'm not kissing your collective asses, and parroting the garbage you wish for me to parrot just so you can feel good about yourselves. Find someone else who has less of a backbone to do that crap, and stop projecting your insecurities on me.

I'm pretty much here to talk and play the game. Anything beyond that is a waste of my time. Go find another scapegoat.

-DarK WilloW

Oh no, you don't have to "run with the crowd".

In fact, you can tell us how wonderful you are all you want. If you want to make 10 threads all depicting how wonderful you are in different ways, by all means. You have every right to say anything you want.

The problem you're going to run in to, however, is that most people don't like that kind of thing, and in fact, take offense to it. So, when you say things like "I own them all" and go on about how everything revolves around you, you can bet money on the fact that most people in the forums are going to post back, and it's probably not going to be very nice.

The advice that I gave you earlier in this thread was to help you become less hated among the community, and give you the potential to be perceived as something other than narcissistic and selfish.

You care enough about our collective opinion of you to continue posting here, or you wouldn't be here at all, you'd be off posting how awesome you are on another forum.

So, in the interest of making your time here more pleasant, yes, you might want to "conform" more. You can stick your hand in a fire all you want (it's a free country after all), just don't cry to us when you get burned.

--Locane

I've never, ever said, nor implied that the world is all about me. This is what I mean by projecting. You are twisting the idea in your own mind about what I mean when I say things. If I say "I'm the best, or I own" you, and many people like you immediately assume that I'm speaking from a position that the world is all about me, and in some ways it revolves around me. This is not what I mean, and I cannot be held responsible for your misinterpretations.

When I say 'I'm the best" I am speaking from a position of someone who is aware that they are one of the best. Note that I said "One of the Best" which means that there are many people who cans also say that they are one of the best. Also when I say "I own them all" I really mean that, but there comes a time when even good gamers get their ass kicked, and I have had days where I would show up on a server and just get the crap kicked out of me by some other clown that thinks that they are the best.

My mistake with you guys was that I assumed you knew the difference, but apparently you don't, so I have to spell it out for you like this, which I shouldn't, but there it is.

The fact is that in this day and time whenever I show up on a server...people die. This is just a fact. Also whenever I decide to stop going for the flag and focus on "nailing" people...people die in larger numbers. I usually end up leaving ever server I'm on with the top score. This is a reality. It isn't boasting it is a reality.

Being hated on this forum's no big deal. Hate is a very strong word, and if many of you hate me for saying that I'm good at this game then you have some serious issues. I've read back in this forums logs and there are many well known people here who are so-called respected acting like totally idiots and saying things that I would never have said. Matter of fact there are people who behaved ( and in some cases still do) in such a bad way that I'm very surprised that they didn't get harassed like I'm being harassed. After reading all the old posts on this forum for a while I figured out WHY they don't get harassed, or have people adding "VTB" to their SIGS, but I won't waste my breath getting into that particular issue because It simply is not worth it.

Your last post assumes a lot of things without fact, and there is a lot of assuming on your part regarding my character as a human being, and my motives, or my use of words.

Let's look at the simple posting in this thread about the lack of people on the Jiggly's ALL 2fort Server. Most of the comments were pretty normal and then I showed up and expressed concern regarding the server. I used the word "Own" in a sentence, and then I went forward and further expressed my concerns about why the server might not be full. The 1st response is "Oh Wow! STFU" And so it begins. I made another posts concerning the lack of people on the 2fort server and all I get are people attacking me and my character. It is clear to me now that I'm not the problem you guys are.

No matter how you attempt to word things here it simply comes down to "Its all about how DarK WilloW is wrong" when the fact of the matter is that you have some issues within yourselves you seriously need to work out. Please leave me out of your little world views on how things in life are supposed to be?

I say it again for all the slow students in the room...My behavior here is no different than anyone else's so back the fuck off.

-DarK WilloW

Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Dark Willow wrote:
Saint Thoth wrote:
What are you on about? The TF2 server is the least populated server we've ever had. :\

Whatever.

Maybe this will refreshen your memory:

Jiggly's Fun House #1 [HLstate] 32/32
Jiggly's Fun House #2 " 24/24
Jiggly's Fun House #3 " 21/24
JigglyPuff's Official TF2 Jigglyroom [Instant Respawn] 21/24

These are the servers I mentioned.

That explains it. Someone's hijacking our server name by capitalizing the P. We've not had a single player in the TF2 room for two weeks now, if the logs are to be believed.

None of the Jiggly's Fun House servers are ours either.

Jigglypuff has been considering dropping the TF2 server, just can't seem to find another popular source mod to replace it with, at the moment.

Wow! I didn't know that! I was starting to get real mad because I could never get on those servers. It didn't matter if it was 4:00 in the morning..those servers stayed full most of the time. I didn't know that they were in no way related to the REAL Jiggly's servers. Is there a way Jiggly could make them change their server names to something else?

Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:44 pm

and I think I'm kinda glad that I can't figure out

Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:19 pm

missbella wrote:
Dark Willow wrote:
missbella wrote:
just stfu DW.. ur lame, no one likes you.. you obviously don't know how to take a hint

p.s., you're absolutely no "regular"

Wow Bella! You're just as warm and lovable as ever! Why did you stop playing goalie yesterday? We were kicking those guys butts, and then you just left. I ended up having to win the game myself. I'm just too good I suppose.

wtf are you talking about, goalie for what? you're on crack. shut up.

??? You were on CPF House of Pain server yesterday. We played crossover, and then we played a map that was like a big soccer match, and you played a goalie. We all played for like a full 40 minutes, and then you left right in the middle. You don't remember this?

BTW how come people here don't get on your case about being a mean little shit. Seems like you always got some smack talk coming my way and then you get all defensive when I give it right back to you.

umm i haven't played TFC in about 4 months.. i think you're mistaken me with BELLE. illiterate fucker.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Dark Willow wrote:
missbella wrote:
Dark Willow wrote:
missbella wrote:
just stfu DW.. ur lame, no one likes you.. you obviously don't know how to take a hint

p.s., you're absolutely no "regular"

Wow Bella! You're just as warm and lovable as ever! Why did you stop playing goalie yesterday? We were kicking those guys butts, and then you just left. I ended up having to win the game myself. I'm just too good I suppose.

wtf are you talking about, goalie for what? you're on crack. shut up.

??? You were on CPF House of Pain server yesterday. We played crossover, and then we played a map that was like a big soccer match, and you played a goalie. We all played for like a full 40 minutes, and then you left right in the middle. You don't remember this?

BTW how come people here don't get on your case about being a mean little shit. Seems like you always got some smack talk coming my way and then you get all defensive when I give it right back to you.

umm i haven't played TFC in about 4 months.. i think you're mistaken me with BELLE. illiterate fucker.

This is a wonderful example of what I've been speaking of. I stand correct.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:03 pm

All right, first let's define the term we're working with here:

Narcissism (noun)
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

Dark Willow wrote:
A few normals show up from time to time, but I just own them. Sometimes in the morning the server is full, but most of the time its those lame bots I have to deal with.

This sentence establishes two things:

1. That you own the people that do join the server in question
and
2. That the people you own aren't just random nubs, they're regulars or "normals".

When people see this, they think "Wow, this person thinks a lot of themselves." An excellent example of "self pre-occupation".

Dark Willow wrote:
Humans hate change, and then have problems adjusting to that change. I KNEW this would happen. So much for a good thing...

(In the same post no less) Claiming that you predicted something was going to happen after it happened is another example of taking an easy opportunity to gain favor and respect, which actually has the opposite effect given in the context of the sentence that appeared before this one. An example of feeling the need to make up for your "deficit in self-esteem".

Dark Willow wrote:
Maybe you guys are just being too sensitive or something?

Another example of "self pre-occupation" and an example of "lack of empathy".

Dark Willow wrote:
Also I'm not flame baiting anyone at all. Whatever issues people have with me being so good is an issue that they should work out within themselves. Its not my fault I'm good.

All three of these sentences REEK of narcissism. Not only are they excellent examples of "self pre-occupation", but they also indicate your desire to distance yourself from the negative replies you're getting from everyone on the forum, in an effort to shore up your "deficit in self-esteem".

Dark Willow wrote:
Well don't you think that this would be more of a personal problem of other people than myself? I can't be made to be responsible for the insecurities of others just because I'm good. People should play more, and they also will be good if they put the effort into it.

More examples of "self pre-occupation" and "lack of empathy". "It's not me it's everyone else! There's no way I can be wrong! If you guys were more like me, you wouldn't be so mad!"

Dark Willow wrote:

"Self pre-occupation", yet again. I honestly don't know how you can type things like this and not think that you're going a little overboard with the compliments you give yourself. If *I* said something like this, even if I was kidding I would expect people to flame me for it - regardless of whether or not it was true.

Dark Willow wrote:
(Bold added by Locane)
So let me get this straight. If one is good at something they are never supposed to admit that they are good because it might make the people around them feel angry, insecure, or jealous and therefore those people will reciprocate and treat the one who is good with disrespect and contempt? That sounds crazy!

Its like getting good grades in school. If you are an A student and you let other people know that you are an A student then suddenly everyone treats you badly?

What a retarded world this is.

This is another great example. Using the word "Admit" here insinuates that someone asked you if you were good and you humbly said "yes". In reality, no one asked you this question, and in fact, we don't care to know. The real word you should have used is "say" or perhaps, "advertise".

Then we throw the last line of "What a retarded world this is." in and we get another great example of "self pre-occupation". "How could the world possibly be so wrong? I'm so glad that I have myself as a measuring stick to make sure the world is up to snuff!"

Dark Willow wrote:

"Self pre-occupation", yet again. "I'm the victim" speeches don't carry very far with people when you're constantly saying that you're better than them. Couple that with the extreme amount of distortion you're applying to your representation of everyone's opinion and we have an even better example.

Dark Willow wrote:

-DarK WilloW

This is a gold mine of narcissism, thank you for this one. The entire middle paragraph is an excellent example of your "self pre-occupation".

Dark Willow wrote:
I've never, ever said, nor implied that the world is all about me. This is what I mean by projecting. You are twisting the idea in your own mind about what I mean when I say things. If I say "I'm the best, or I own" you, and many people like you immediately assume that I'm speaking from a position that the world is all about me, and in some ways it revolves around me. This is not what I mean, and I cannot be held responsible for your misinterpretations.

Here we are again with "self pre-occupation", blaming others for being wrong instead of considering the idea that you could have possibly made a mistake. Accusing me of projecting things on to you serves only to reiterate my point: that you are really, really narcissistic.

In addition, you go on to claim that my conclusion that you think the world revolves around you is based solely on your (read: multiple) posts about how much you own, which is (obviously) wrong. I drew my conclusion based on the many, many examples I've listed above.

Dark Willow wrote:
When I say 'I'm the best" I am speaking from a position of someone who is aware that they are one of the best. Note that I said "One of the Best" which means that there are many people who cans also say that they are one of the best. Also when I say "I own them all" I really mean that, but there comes a time when even good gamers get their ass kicked, and I have had days where I would show up on a server and just get the crap kicked out of me by some other clown that thinks that they are the best.

Wow. This is just asinine. How can you possibly claim that saying "I'm the best" and "I am one of the best" are the exact same thing? Obviously, they are not. Saying you are the best indicates that there is no one better. Saying you're one of the best means that you are in the general vicinity of being much better than everyone else, but still get beaten on occasion.

Dark Willow wrote:
My mistake with you guys was that I assumed you knew the difference, but apparently you don't, so I have to spell it out for you like this, which I shouldn't, but there it is.

Yiiiiikes. Even more "self pre-occupation", whereby the subject is yourself and how you're better than everyone, and how we're all wrong for thinking something is wrong with you. To make matters worse, the point you're trying to make here is what exactly? We don't know that when you say "I own them all" you really mean that you lose from time to time? I fail to see how we're supposed to extrapolate that meaning from that phrase.

Dark Willow wrote:
The fact is that in this day and time whenever I show up on a server...people die. This is just a fact. Also whenever I decide to stop going for the flag and focus on "nailing" people...people die in larger numbers. I usually end up leaving ever server I'm on with the top score. This is a reality. It isn't boasting it is a reality.

Here we go again. Remember, my point is not that you're lying about your skill (I have no idea if you are or not), only that you feel the need to tell us over and over.

Let me give you an example. If I drove a Ferrari, and I came to your house twice a day to tell you that the car I drive is better than yours, you'd probably be upset with me. While it is true that my Ferrari is better than the car you drive, it doesn't give me the right to constantly remind you, and in fact, makes me look like *worse* of a person because of my obvious need to shore up my lack of self-esteem by cutting down yours.

Dark Willow wrote:
Your last post assumes a lot of things without fact, and there is a lot of assuming on your part regarding my character as a human being, and my motives, or my use of words.

And finally, here we are at the heart of why I decided to write this post evaluating your psyche. Hopefully you've realized at this point that my assumptions about you were not random or "without fact". Almost every post you've made in this thread had glaring, flagrant examples of the deeply seated narcissism you suffer from.

Here's a good test, think about the number of times you use the word "I" and words that reference yourself in any conversation you have. Is it more than once? Twice? 5 times? Do you find yourself saying "I" a lot when you talk to people? Maybe you should consider where that's coming from. Why do you feel the need to say something about yourself all the time?

Part of me feels bad for posting all of this, but the logical part of me knows that you need to hear it. At some point, you're going to have to learn to interact with people *without* making them angry, or you're going to be very, very lonely.

--Locane

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:51 pm

that was a load of tl;dr

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:03 pm

All right, first let's define the term we're working with here:

Narcissism (noun)
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

Dark Willow wrote:
A few normals show up from time to time, but I just own them. Sometimes in the morning the server is full, but most of the time its those lame bots I have to deal with.

This sentence establishes two things:

1. That you own the people that do join the server in question
and
2. That the people you own aren't just random nubs, they're regulars or "normals".

When people see this, they think "Wow, this person thinks a lot of themselves." An excellent example of "self pre-occupation".

Dark Willow wrote:
Humans hate change, and then have problems adjusting to that change. I KNEW this would happen. So much for a good thing...

(In the same post no less) Claiming that you predicted something was going to happen after it happened is another example of taking an easy opportunity to gain favor and respect, which actually has the opposite effect given in the context of the sentence that appeared before this one. An example of feeling the need to make up for your "deficit in self-esteem".

Dark Willow wrote:
Maybe you guys are just being too sensitive or something?

Another example of "self pre-occupation" and an example of "lack of empathy".

Dark Willow wrote:
Also I'm not flame baiting anyone at all. Whatever issues people have with me being so good is an issue that they should work out within themselves. Its not my fault I'm good.

All three of these sentences REEK of narcissism. Not only are they excellent examples of "self pre-occupation", but they also indicate your desire to distance yourself from the negative replies you're getting from everyone on the forum, in an effort to shore up your "deficit in self-esteem".

Dark Willow wrote:
Well don't you think that this would be more of a personal problem of other people than myself? I can't be made to be responsible for the insecurities of others just because I'm good. People should play more, and they also will be good if they put the effort into it.

More examples of "self pre-occupation" and "lack of empathy". "It's not me it's everyone else! There's no way I can be wrong! If you guys were more like me, you wouldn't be so mad!"

Dark Willow wrote:

"Self pre-occupation", yet again. I honestly don't know how you can type things like this and not think that you're going a little overboard with the compliments you give yourself. If *I* said something like this, even if I was kidding I would expect people to flame me for it - regardless of whether or not it was true.

Dark Willow wrote:
(Bold added by Locane)
So let me get this straight. If one is good at something they are never supposed to admit that they are good because it might make the people around them feel angry, insecure, or jealous and therefore those people will reciprocate and treat the one who is good with disrespect and contempt? That sounds crazy!

Its like getting good grades in school. If you are an A student and you let other people know that you are an A student then suddenly everyone treats you badly?

What a retarded world this is.

This is another great example. Using the word "Admit" here insinuates that someone asked you if you were good and you humbly said "yes". In reality, no one asked you this question, and in fact, we don't care to know. The real word you should have used is "say" or perhaps, "advertise".

Then we throw the last line of "What a retarded world this is." in and we get another great example of "self pre-occupation". "How could the world possibly be so wrong? I'm so glad that I have myself as a measuring stick to make sure the world is up to snuff!"

Dark Willow wrote:

"Self pre-occupation", yet again. "I'm the victim" speeches don't carry very far with people when you're constantly saying that you're better than them. Couple that with the extreme amount of distortion you're applying to your representation of everyone's opinion and we have an even better example.

Dark Willow wrote:

-DarK WilloW

This is a gold mine of narcissism, thank you for this one. The entire middle paragraph is an excellent example of your "self pre-occupation".

Dark Willow wrote:

Here we are again with "self pre-occupation", blaming others for being wrong instead of considering the idea that you could have possibly made a mistake. Accusing me of projecting things on to you serves only to reiterate my point: that you are really, really narcissistic.

In addition, you go on to claim that my conclusion that you think the world revolves around you is based solely on your (read: multiple) posts about how much you own, which is (obviously) wrong. I drew my conclusion based on the many, many examples I've listed above.

Dark Willow wrote:

Wow. This is just asinine. How can you possibly claim that saying "I'm the best" and "I am one of the best" are the exact same thing? Obviously, they are not. Saying you are the best indicates that there is no one better. Saying you're one of the best means that you are in the general vicinity of being much better than everyone else, but still get beaten on occasion.

Dark Willow wrote:

Yiiiiikes. Even more "self pre-occupation", whereby the subject is yourself and how you're better than everyone, and how we're all wrong for thinking something is wrong with you. To make matters worse, the point you're trying to make here is what exactly? We don't know that when you say "I own them all" you really mean that you lose from time to time? I fail to see how we're supposed to extrapolate that meaning from that phrase.

Dark Willow wrote:

Here we go again. Remember, my point is not that you're lying about your skill (I have no idea if you are or not), only that you feel the need to tell us over and over.

Let me give you an example. If I drove a Ferrari, and I came to your house twice a day to tell you that the car I drive is better than yours, you'd probably be upset with me. While it is true that my Ferrari is better than the car you drive, it doesn't give me the right to constantly remind you, and in fact, makes me look like *worse* of a person because of my obvious need to shore up my lack of self-esteem by cutting down yours.

Dark Willow wrote:

And finally, here we are at the heart of why I decided to write this post evaluating your psyche. Hopefully you've realized at this point that my assumptions about you were not random or "without fact". Almost every post you've made in this thread had glaring, flagrant examples of the deeply seated narcissism you suffer from.

Here's a good test, think about the number of times you use the word "I" and words that reference yourself in any conversation you have. Is it more than once? Twice? 5 times? Do you find yourself saying "I" a lot when you talk to people? Maybe you should consider where that's coming from. Why do you feel the need to say something about yourself all the time?

Part of me feels bad for posting all of this, but the logical part of me knows that you need to hear it. At some point, you're going to have to learn to interact with people *without* making them angry, or you're going to be very, very lonely.

--Locane

That was all very nice, and quite entertaining to read. It appears that you will go to any lengths to redefine reality to suit what you consider my world view, and motives. Your habitual twisting of my words was very refreshing, and it actually made me laugh several times, which is not a very easy thing for me to do. This was just like watching FOX News. Thank you for the laughs.

Regardless of how you attempt to twist things I am not self-absorbed, nor self pre-occupied, nor suffering from some form of extreme narcissism.

Your break down of all of my sentences was just a way for you to try to take the meaning, and the power out of what I was actually trying to say, and minimize it so it had no meaning, or to suite your needs. To someone thats not as aware it may seem that your goal was to clarify things, but to someone like myself I know what your point, and your angle is. I'm on to you.

It makes me wonder if you go through life doing this very same thing to your friends and family. If you do I'm sure its a joy for them to have to deal with you. No one likes it when someone else tries to rewrite their own personal experiences or world view, and put into place the things YOU believe that they should be believing.

But in fairness I should at least give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets say that you are trying to clarify things. Lets say that your intentions are noble and on the level. Okay, lets give it a go.

Breakdown of what I've been saying in this thread:

#1 I'm a good player and I believe that I am one of the best.

#2 I am concerned that the Jiggly's All 2fort Server is empty most of the time.

#3 I'm annoyed whenever I make a post it is met with hostility, and contempt, which makes me want to reciprocate in kind.

#4 I believe that I should have my own opinion and world view just as long as it doesn't hurt, or impede someone else's freedom of speech.

#5 That I am no different from anyone else in this forum, and that my behavior is no different from anyone else in this forum.

#6 I'm not here in this forum to be liked, so back the fuck off.

That's pretty much it. My message was/Is simple. You can happily turn it into anything you want if that makes you happy, but my message is simple and basic.

In many way your responses to my posts have been very self serving. Perhaps you should look in a mirror?

-Dark WilloW

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:39 pm
Site Admin

EPIC troll breeding, Locane. Could become a troll rancher will with l337 skillz like those. ;)
"To get the walkthrough, you have to take the sponge from Nanny Ogg's pantry and stick it in the ear of the troll with the tutu, then take the lumps and put them in the pouch with the zombie's razor." - Terry Pratchett
Thothie

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

EPIC troll breeding, Locane. Could become a troll rancher will with l337 skillz like those. ;)
"To get the walkthrough, you have to take the sponge from Nanny Ogg's pantry and stick it in the ear of the troll with the tutu, then take the lumps and put them in the pouch with the zombie's razor." - Terry Pratchett
Thothie

?

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Hell, I like the dominatrix. Sadly I don't have the TF2 for see if you can also own me Dark. Damnit. Sorry bitch, good luck with the troll tag.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:00 am

That was all very nice, and quite entertaining to read. It appears that you will go to any lengths to redefine reality to suit what you consider my world view, and motives. Your habitual twisting of my words was very refreshing, and it actually made me laugh several times, which is not a very easy thing for me to do. This was just like watching FOX News. Thank you for the laughs.

Regardless of how you attempt to twist things I am not self-absorbed, nor self pre-occupied, nor suffering from some form of extreme narcissism.

Here we go again.

If you want to call quoting you "habitual twisting" of your words, well then, by all means. Anyone who is literate can see that is simply not the case. I went through each of your posts in this thread and copied them verbatim to show you examples of your problem. I did not alter them in any way.

And in regard to your second paragraph, the fact that you're not even willing to consider that you have a problem proves my point.

I don't see any kind of evidence to indicate that you are not narcissistic, and do not have any kind of issue with being self absorbed. You may as well have said "lol ya rite".

Dark Willow wrote:
Your break down of all of my sentences was just a way for you to try to take the meaning, and the power out of what I was actually trying to say, and minimize it so it had no meaning, or to suite your needs. To someone thats not as aware it may seem that your goal was to clarify things, but to someone like myself I know what your point, and your angle is. I'm on to you.

Here is my point, and my angle:

You're full of yourself and you like to tell people about it. If you want to be "less annoyed" (see #4 below) with people who respond negatively to you, then try the things I've mentioned. Try not telling people that you own. How about letting them decide for themselves if you own? Try not talking so much about yourself, and telling everyone that they have a problem. Try internalizing and thinking about yourself and why you say things rather than just typing out a knee-jerk reaction to something. Consider the possibility that you might have made a mistake, and may need to alter your behavior accordingly.

These are all signs of growth and maturity. Admitting when we're wrong is probably one of the hardest things to do in life. I know because I've had to do it, and I came to realize that admitting it and correcting it was the only *real* way to conquer a problem.

Dark Willow wrote:
It makes me wonder if you go through life doing this very same thing to your friends and family. If you do I'm sure its a joy for them to have to deal with you. No one likes it when someone else tries to rewrite their own personal experiences or world view, and put into place the things YOU believe that they should be believing.

I do this with people that I feel need help, and yes, in fact, that does stem to my friends and family sometimes. You are probably one of the more extreme cases. In all honesty, part of my desire to correct things in people is probably due to the relationship I was in recently, where my "other half" struggled with issues she's had all her life. I make it a habit of dealing with prickly situations that most people don't want to get into, because I feel like it helps me grow and learn. Facing something, and dealing with it, is going to make you better off than burying it and trying to leave it alone.

Dark Willow wrote:
But in fairness I should at least give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets say that you are trying to clarify things. Lets say that your intentions are noble and on the level. Okay, lets give it a go.

Breakdown of what I've been saying in this thread:

#1 I'm a good player and I believe that I am one of the best.
Ah, there's those two little words, snuck in again. "one of"
I'm lost. What exactly are we testing by listing your intentions in numerical order?

Dark Willow wrote:
#2 I am concerned that the Jiggly's All 2fort Server is empty most of the time.

#3 I'm annoyed whenever I make a post it is met with hostility, and contempt, which makes me want to reciprocate in kind.
You could solve this problem by trying the things I mentioned.

Dark Willow wrote:
#4 I believe that I should have my own opinion and world view just as long as it doesn't hurt, or impede someone else's freedom of speech.
I believe this too! I'm not being sarcastic, I whole heartedly agree with you.

Dark Willow wrote:
#5 That I am no different from anyone else in this forum, and that my behavior is no different from anyone else in this forum.
Well, you may believe this, but you're wrong. No one else on the forum is anywhere near as self-absorbed and capable of complimenting themselves. Most of the people on this forum understand that doing those two things has a negative impact on people's opinion of them.

Dark Willow wrote:
#6 I'm not here in this forum to be liked, so back the fuck off.
If this is the case, then I applaud your audacity and ability to throw off society's shackles of expectancy. Just remember that if you choose to interact with people on this level, they will throw them off too, and you'll end up with things like "VTB Dark Willow" in people's signatures. You are hated because you chose to be hated, and that is your right.

Dark Willow wrote:
That's pretty much it. My message was/Is simple. You can happily turn it into anything you want if that makes you happy, but my message is simple and basic.

In many way your responses to my posts have been very self serving. Perhaps you should look in a mirror?

-Dark WilloW

Really, your entire reply failed to refute any of the points in my post. You simply said "you're wrong" and tried throwing out some veiled insults (Before you ask, "In many way your responses to my posts have been very self serving. Perhaps you should look in a mirror?").

The point I'm trying to make here is this:

If you stick your hand in the fire, you are going to get burned.

You shouldn't be surprised that people dislike you when you say the things you do.

If you want to continue doing it that's your right, and, ironically, part of me respects that in you, just remember that most people are going to dislike you for it.

--Locane

Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next