Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Where is everybody? Not on 2fort? 
Site Admin

something that should be transported to the nearest flaming bucket.

Seconded, and done.

At risk of violating His Pinkness’s mandate (see previous page), I don’t know what’s going on here. Seems everyone’s out for Dark Willow just because it’s so easy to get a rise out of her. I dunno why people are so anxious to tear this particular internet persona apart rather than just take it at face value for entertainment’s sake. Granted, I’ve a lot of friends I keep around for entertainment value, who are kinda real-life internet personas: very hard to take seriously until they get themselves into real trouble, but sometimes fun to have around. I’ve an old friend code-named “Avaâ€

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Locane wrote:
fixxor wrote:
DW: Keep playing, you need the practice. BITACH!! <3

My reply to your questions by email seemed to have failed. I shall post this. I swear, you guys are seriously starting to get on my nerves.

Get on your nerves huh? REALLY?.....

Its so funny how easy people are, once you show that you get shitted on cause its just so fun. Anyways, it would be too boring to de-escalate the situation, i like big fires. Why i play games, to have fun, and it just so happens that fucking with people is fun too. Seriously if your getting upset about this shit you need to end life ok? Thanks.....

Oh and thoth, DW ingame back when.. everytime she killed someone the binds came out "Destroyed", "Owned"...etc... then i came out with the familiar "STFU" and then it just snowballed from there....

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:50 pm

As far as the Jiggly's All 2fort server status goes, it seems to be filling up more frequently now, and I give it 1 or 2 more weeks before its back to its original kill-or-be-killed capacity.

-DarK WilloW

Last edited by Dark Willow on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:03 pm

I'd give it about . . . 10 thousand forevers before i care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:31 pm

LOL i love this guy

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 pm

erik myers wrote:

LOL i love this guy

We love this guy.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:16 pm

MEANGUNS wrote:
This is the second weekend I had some time to play on the 2fort server and I think there might have been about 3 people playing.

I remember when i would have to wait to get in the server.

Please don't tell me everybody is on that boring game TF2.

I havent played TFC since I had to wipe my system like 5 times. I'm playing TF2 now. Much more fun and there isnt as many assholes playing it as TFC (yet). Besides you can actually get some "team play" going on.. imagine that. Give it a shot, add me on your friends list and come find me, and ya, I dont play 2fort in TF2 hardly ever. I mostly play on a custom server and I usually play for 2-4hrs, never boring.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:34 am

missbella wrote:
something that should be transported to the nearest flaming bucket.

Seconded, and done.

At risk of violating His Pinkness’s mandate (see previous page), I don’t know what’s going on here. Seems everyone’s out for Dark Willow just because it’s so easy to get a rise out of her. I dunno why people are so anxious to tear this particular internet persona apart rather than just take it at face value for entertainment’s sake. Granted, I’ve a lot of friends I keep around for entertainment value, who are kinda real-life internet personas: very hard to take seriously until they get themselves into real trouble, but sometimes fun to have around. I’ve an old friend code-named “Avaâ€

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:08 pm

I am still lost...? No really, I like the drama, and hate.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:13 am

Dark Willow wrote:
Saint Thoth wrote:
What are you on about? The TF2 server is the least populated server we've ever had. :\

Whatever.

Maybe this will refreshen your memory:

Jiggly's Fun House #1 [HLstate] 32/32
Jiggly's Fun House #2 " 24/24
Jiggly's Fun House #3 " 21/24
JigglyPuff's Official TF2 Jigglyroom [Instant Respawn] 21/24

These are the servers I mentioned.

That explains it. Someone's hijacking our server name by capitalizing the P. We've not had a single player in the TF2 room for two weeks now, if the logs are to be believed.

None of the Jiggly's Fun House servers are ours either.

Jigglypuff has been considering dropping the TF2 server, just can't seem to find another popular source mod to replace it with, at the moment.

I thought I read on this forum somewhere that we aren't supposed to mention CS, but I stumbled upon this one server where it had a death match MOD, so the old CS rules didn't apply. It was like TFC with a 30 or 60 minute play time. People were running around with all manner of weapons shooting the crap out of each other, and when you dies you instantly respawned. It was really challenging and fun. This would make a wonderful replacement for TF2 if Jiggly decides to change it.

I think the server I was on was one of the Nuclear Waste servers, running the latest CS death match mod.

Just a FWI.

-DarK WilloW

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6