Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Where is everybody? Not on 2fort? 

something that should be transported to the nearest flaming bucket.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 pm

something that should be transported to the nearest flaming bucket.

****Throwing all caution to the wind mode****

Fuck you, you stupid bitch.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:02 am

fucking bitaches

I'd like to beat you to death with a hammer.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:02 am

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:07 am

fixxor wrote:
DW: Keep playing, you need the practice. BITACH!! <3

My reply to your questions by email seemed to have failed. I shall post this. I swear, you guys are seriously starting to get on my nerves.

Locane,

Our exchange in the forum has not in any way have caused me any emotional distress. Once again you placed yourself in the role of making assumptions, and you are wrong. You warped the situation into a "someone that is asking for help" scenario. I need no help from you or anyone else.

You don't know me, so don't even try to pretend too. Also you are wasting your time attempting to put me in what you would consider a rational box. I do not fit in a box, and it is time that you deal with the reality that some humans cannot be classified, and categorized, and be placed into a nice safe box for you to explain off to your friends in order to impress them.

Your pinhead friends may be impressed by you, and what you have to say, but I am not, nor ever will.

My failings come in the form of giving my enemies the benefit of the doubt, and this has fucked me over in more ways than I can explain here. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to stupidly assume that you actually care, and are concerned with someone you haven't met. I'm going to stupidly assume you are a real human being, and if you are then that's a good thing I suppose, but it is wasted on me.

Who I am, and what I like, and how old I am really doesn't make any difference. Life is a war until you die, and that is what it is all about. All of your talk about people needing other people to be whole is insane and stupid. It has no meaning for me.

You and your stupid, retarded friends in this forum have set yourselves up to judge a person like me. You all have arrogantly set yourselves up to be the judges of what is proper behavior. The funny part is that my postings here has brought you all together. It is an arrogance on your all of your part I suspect, but thats how it always is.

Society needs its criminal elements. That criminal element allows the rabbits of society (meaning you and all of your friends) to get together and say "they are bad" and that alone brings them together. I speak in a manner that goes against what your group on this forum speaks, and believe, and they basically freaked and wanted to ban me. Then out of the blue you show up and attempt to rationalize my behavior for them.

The true purpose of your interaction with me was to gain points with the people you bonded with on this server, so I have come to the conclusion that you are stupid, and a complete idiot.

I hate you.

Don't write me again.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:15 am

Sorry... I couldn't resist. :roll:

/Edit

P.S. On a completely different note, is it me or is this forum time wrong?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:51 am

There will be no more interaction from me, and besides I promised Jiggly a while back that I would try to get along, so anymore of this and I will get down right dangerous.

-DarK WilloW

????????????????????????????

I thought "no more interaction" = "no more comments/posts"

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:55 am

Locane wrote:
fixxor wrote:

My reply to your questions by email seemed to have failed. I shall post this. I swear, you guys are seriously starting to get on my nerves.

Locane,

Our exchange in the forum has not in any way have caused me any emotional distress. Once again you placed yourself in the role of making assumptions, and you are wrong. You warped the situation into a "someone that is asking for help" scenario. I need no help from you or anyone else.

You don't know me, so don't even try to pretend too. Also you are wasting your time attempting to put me in what you would consider a rational box. I do not fit in a box, and it is time that you deal with the reality that some humans cannot be classified, and categorized, and be placed into a nice safe box for you to explain off to your friends in order to impress them.

Your pinhead friends may be impressed by you, and what you have to say, but I am not, nor ever will.

My failings come in the form of giving my enemies the benefit of the doubt, and this has fucked me over in more ways than I can explain here. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to stupidly assume that you actually care, and are concerned with someone you haven't met. I'm going to stupidly assume you are a real human being, and if you are then that's a good thing I suppose, but it is wasted on me.

Who I am, and what I like, and how old I am really doesn't make any difference. Life is a war until you die, and that is what it is all about. All of your talk about people needing other people to be whole is insane and stupid. It has no meaning for me.

You and your stupid, retarded friends in this forum have set yourselves up to judge a person like me. You all have arrogantly set yourselves up to be the judges of what is proper behavior. The funny part is that my postings here has brought you all together. It is an arrogance on your all of your part I suspect, but thats how it always is.

Society needs its criminal elements. That criminal element allows the rabbits of society (meaning you and all of your friends) to get together and say "they are bad" and that alone brings them together. I speak in a manner that goes against what your group on this forum speaks, and believe, and they basically freaked and wanted to ban me. Then out of the blue you show up and attempt to rationalize my behavior for them.

The true purpose of your interaction with me was to gain points with the people you bonded with on this server, so I have come to the conclusion that you are stupid, and a complete idiot.

I hate you.

Don't write me again.

attention whore much?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:57 am

whats going on? Anyone want to break it down for me? Or should we just phase this to the flaming bucket so ask jiggly can return to peace?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:59 am

Dark Willow wrote:
Locane wrote:
fixxor wrote:

Don't write me again.

attention whore much?

I am no attention whore. I simply am reacting to what I consider unjust treatment by you sanctimonious assholes.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:26 am

If Jiggly is paying attention this this childish interaction, I am certain that he may find this thread a bit idiotic, and that it serves no purpose. I am also certain that he now sees that I may not be the only problem here in this forum.

I have explained my case, and attempted to act accordingly. It is the established people here that have past judgment on me, and antagonized the situation. If Jiggly is a fair man (and yes I think he is) he will tell the people to back off of me.

Until I actually do SOMETHING that merits hate, or contempt, I should be left alone.

Jiggly, or the person who actually owns this forum. Tell your people to back off from me. I do not deserve to be antagonized the way I am being antagonized. I am forced to reciprocate when attacked. It is within my nature to do so. The only way to stop this is to either ban me, which is easy, which means that it would be very easy for your followers to do this to the next new person who shows up, and dare to voice their point of view.

If you are unable to do that then you are as unreasonable as your devoted followers.

I'm a good person regardless if you assholes can see it or not, but I will be damned if I allow you clowns to tell me that I'm trash, or not a person worth knowing.

If so fuck all of you.

Last edited by Dark Willow on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:44 am

Dark Willow wrote:

There will be no more interaction from me, and besides I promised Jiggly a while back that I would try to get along, so anymore of this and I will get down right dangerous.

-DarK WilloW

????????????????????????????

I thought "no more interaction" = "no more comments/posts"

I meant no more comments regarding the conversation I had with Locane. I didn't back off from the issue itself. I backed off from the person I was discussing this with.

You people make it impossible to get along with you, but until I'm banned off this forum I will continue to speak my mind regardless if you find it offensive, or I lose reputation points. I'm not here to gain reputation.

What moron would want reputation points in a forum where everyone is nothing more than words on a screen?

-DarK WilloW

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:55 am

if jiggly IS paying attention to this, you're probably well on your way to becoming the next sad troll to feel the edge of his pinkness

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:59 am
Dear Leader

If Jiggly is paying attention this this childish interaction

I check in from time to time and the reason why I don't respond is because like any sane person, if I see a fire, I don't jump into it. Unless it affects the gameplay of the server of course (even then, it's questionable).

Anyways, you said it best - "childish interaction"

Don't think for a second you have nothing to do with the continuation of this thread. It continues to thrive because no one that regularly posts in here has the maturity to de-escalate the situation by not responding and shrugging it off then moving on. It's a classic story of trolls and the people that feed them.

It boggles my mind how much insecurity people have online.

Quote:
Tell your people to back off from me... If you are unable to do that then you are as unreasonable as your devoted followers.

I'm the most unreasonable person that ever lived... but I'll tell my "devoted followers" (whom directly report to me and me alone) to back off. *cough*

/me goes back to getting ready for work.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next