Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Where is everybody? Not on 2fort? 

Dark Willow wrote:
That was all very nice, and quite entertaining to read. It appears that you will go to any lengths to redefine reality to suit what you consider my world view, and motives. Your habitual twisting of my words was very refreshing, and it actually made me laugh several times, which is not a very easy thing for me to do. This was just like watching FOX News. Thank you for the laughs.

Regardless of how you attempt to twist things I am not self-absorbed, nor self pre-occupied, nor suffering from some form of extreme narcissism.

Here we go again.

If you want to call quoting you "habitual twisting" of your words, well then, by all means. Anyone who is literate can see that is simply not the case. I went through each of your posts in this thread and copied them verbatim to show you examples of your problem. I did not alter them in any way.

And in regard to your second paragraph, the fact that you're not even willing to consider that you have a problem proves my point.

I don't see any kind of evidence to indicate that you are not narcissistic, and do not have any kind of issue with being self absorbed. You may as well have said "lol ya rite".

Dark Willow wrote:
Your break down of all of my sentences was just a way for you to try to take the meaning, and the power out of what I was actually trying to say, and minimize it so it had no meaning, or to suite your needs. To someone thats not as aware it may seem that your goal was to clarify things, but to someone like myself I know what your point, and your angle is. I'm on to you.

Here is my point, and my angle:

You're full of yourself and you like to tell people about it. If you want to be "less annoyed" (see #4 below) with people who respond negatively to you, then try the things I've mentioned. Try not telling people that you own. How about letting them decide for themselves if you own? Try not talking so much about yourself, and telling everyone that they have a problem. Try internalizing and thinking about yourself and why you say things rather than just typing out a knee-jerk reaction to something. Consider the possibility that you might have made a mistake, and may need to alter your behavior accordingly.

These are all signs of growth and maturity. Admitting when we're wrong is probably one of the hardest things to do in life. I know because I've had to do it, and I came to realize that admitting it and correcting it was the only *real* way to conquer a problem.

Dark Willow wrote:
It makes me wonder if you go through life doing this very same thing to your friends and family. If you do I'm sure its a joy for them to have to deal with you. No one likes it when someone else tries to rewrite their own personal experiences or world view, and put into place the things YOU believe that they should be believing.

I do this with people that I feel need help, and yes, in fact, that does stem to my friends and family sometimes. You are probably one of the more extreme cases. In all honesty, part of my desire to correct things in people is probably due to the relationship I was in recently, where my "other half" struggled with issues she's had all her life. I make it a habit of dealing with prickly situations that most people don't want to get into, because I feel like it helps me grow and learn. Facing something, and dealing with it, is going to make you better off than burying it and trying to leave it alone.

Dark Willow wrote:
But in fairness I should at least give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets say that you are trying to clarify things. Lets say that your intentions are noble and on the level. Okay, lets give it a go.

Breakdown of what I've been saying in this thread:

#1 I'm a good player and I believe that I am one of the best.
Ah, there's those two little words, snuck in again. "one of"
I'm lost. What exactly are we testing by listing your intentions in numerical order?

Dark Willow wrote:
#2 I am concerned that the Jiggly's All 2fort Server is empty most of the time.

#3 I'm annoyed whenever I make a post it is met with hostility, and contempt, which makes me want to reciprocate in kind.
You could solve this problem by trying the things I mentioned.

Dark Willow wrote:
#4 I believe that I should have my own opinion and world view just as long as it doesn't hurt, or impede someone else's freedom of speech.
I believe this too! I'm not being sarcastic, I whole heartedly agree with you.

Dark Willow wrote:
#5 That I am no different from anyone else in this forum, and that my behavior is no different from anyone else in this forum.
Well, you may believe this, but you're wrong. No one else on the forum is anywhere near as self-absorbed and capable of complimenting themselves. Most of the people on this forum understand that doing those two things has a negative impact on people's opinion of them.

Dark Willow wrote:
#6 I'm not here in this forum to be liked, so back the fuck off.
If this is the case, then I applaud your audacity and ability to throw off society's shackles of expectancy. Just remember that if you choose to interact with people on this level, they will throw them off too, and you'll end up with things like "VTB Dark Willow" in people's signatures. You are hated because you chose to be hated, and that is your right.

Dark Willow wrote:
That's pretty much it. My message was/Is simple. You can happily turn it into anything you want if that makes you happy, but my message is simple and basic.

In many way your responses to my posts have been very self serving. Perhaps you should look in a mirror?

-Dark WilloW

Really, your entire reply failed to refute any of the points in my post. You simply said "you're wrong" and tried throwing out some veiled insults (Before you ask, "In many way your responses to my posts have been very self serving. Perhaps you should look in a mirror?").

The point I'm trying to make here is this:

If you stick your hand in the fire, you are going to get burned.

You shouldn't be surprised that people dislike you when you say the things you do.

If you want to continue doing it that's your right, and, ironically, part of me respects that in you, just remember that most people are going to dislike you for it.

--Locane

This last post of yours has no meaning for me. You have placed yourself in a position of of judgment over me, and it is backed by the support of your like-minded friends who don't know any better, so it would be foolish of me to even continue this nonsense.

I am correct in all I say, and you can go fish up a tree as they say. I don't need your approval of who I am, nor do I need your approval of my communications skills. Your problem is that you are coming at this from a perspective of a person who thinks that he is speaking to a person who is wanting, or pining, or needing human interaction and acceptance. This is not me. I need no acceptanece from anyone, nor do I desire it. I need no one, and ending up alone? What makes you think that, that hasn't happened yet? I LIKE it this way, and I intend on KEEPING it this way. Humans are nothing more than meat to be wasted.

I view humans as nothing but words on a screen, or as characters in a video game to be destroyed. This is my view of humanity; this is my view of men especially. I don't need anyone to justify my existence on this pathetic world, but it appears that you do.

I expect to be banned from this forum after this exchange, and so be it. I really don't care. I did my best, but unlike you I don't fucking need anyone's approval to exist. In a nutshell I need no one.

Listen up! I have plenty of empathy. I have enough empathy to fill the planet, but that isn't enough. My 2 brothers died in Iraq, my stupid mother died in an incident that is too stupid for words. My fucking father abandoned my ass, so all I have in this stupid world is killing you bastards in this stupid game, and by GOD I'm going to be good at it so STFU!

You better PRAY that I don't run into you on a server because if I do...I'm gonna kick your ass into the next dimension. I'm gonna kick your ass so bad it will move back through time. 1649 anyone? That's where you will be after I'm done with you.

So continue talking psych boy. I have nothing more to say to you, and I shall not respond to anymore of your reality realignment posts that you make. I am right about all I speak, and I will not allow some hack such as yourself to tell me that I am wrong. I stand correct, and correct I stand.

enuff said on this topic.

My part in this thread is closed.

You may all read into it, and transform it to fit your world views or belief structures.

There will be no more interaction from me, and besides I promised Jiggly a while back that I would try to get along, so anymore of this and I will get down right dangerous.

-DarK WilloW

Last edited by Dark Willow on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:47 am

Dark Willow wrote:
Saint Thoth wrote:
What are you on about? The TF2 server is the least populated server we've ever had. :\

Whatever.

Maybe this will refreshen your memory:

Jiggly's Fun House #1 [HLstate] 32/32
Jiggly's Fun House #2 " 24/24
Jiggly's Fun House #3 " 21/24
JigglyPuff's Official TF2 Jigglyroom [Instant Respawn] 21/24

These are the servers I mentioned.

That explains it. Someone's hijacking our server name by capitalizing the P. We've not had a single player in the TF2 room for two weeks now, if the logs are to be believed.

None of the Jiggly's Fun House servers are ours either.

Jigglypuff has been considering dropping the TF2 server, just can't seem to find another popular source mod to replace it with, at the moment.

Well I'll go to that server if other people will go.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:56 am

Saint Thoth wrote:
EPIC troll breeding, Locane. Could become a troll rancher will with l337 skillz like those. ;)
"To get the walkthrough, you have to take the sponge from Nanny Ogg's pantry and stick it in the ear of the troll with the tutu, then take the lumps and put them in the pouch with the zombie's razor." - Terry Pratchett
Thothie

?
thoth wins . . . prize is doubled because it confused the fuck out of dw :D

locane speaks truth.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:56 am

EPIC troll breeding, Locane. Could become a troll rancher will with l337 skillz like those. ;)

Ugh what a terrible occupation that would be.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:15 am

this was a lot of fun to read.. thank you for giving me something to do on a Saturday night.

DW: No matter how many times you try & fight back, narcissism is a very dangerous personality dysfunction. You will NEVER see what you say the way the rest of us in the forum take it as. You obviously don't mind being alone and/or care about having no friends because your self-centeredness exceeds every aspect in your life. Point blank, when you criticize others, especially people who have been on this forum years before you have, it definitely damages your reputation, whether you care or not. We all know you despise being criticized by others, but you have to realize that you have way too much rage when you're interrupted, confronted or contradicted by other people. If anything, Locane was just trying to say what every person here wants to say to you.

p.s, Locane, two questions : 1. Are you single? 2.Will you marry me? :lol:

Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:29 pm

and it is backed by the support of your like-minded friends who don't know any better

Yeah, it's all vs. you, and you happen to be the one correct out of everybody. You're a girl? For serious? I never would have thought, considering you act like a 15 year old boy going through puberty thinking everyone is wrong but yourself.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:37 pm

lol

1. Yes
2. 'Marriage' is such a strong word... how about we date first? I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but I imagine this scenario whereby we're at the alter and about to say our vows and I have the sudden realization that I don't even know your name. Something tells me that would be a bad situation. :D

--Locane

Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:47 pm

missbella wrote:

lol

1. Yes
2. 'Marriage' is such a strong word... how about we date first? I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but I imagine this scenario whereby we're at the alter and about to say our vows and I have the sudden realization that I don't even know your name. Something tells me that would be a bad situation. :D

--Locane

LOL! its bella of course ;)

Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I never thought I'd see the day.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:59 am

DW: Keep playing, you need the practice. BITACH!! <3

Bella: wuddup?

doc: TF2 still sucks. buhahahha

/end

Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:51 pm

DW: Keep playing, you need the practice. BITACH!! <3

Nice to see that you can spell "Bitch" too.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Bella: wuddup?

hi babes, is that nothing you could have said over aim?

fucking spam bots.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next