Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Where is everybody? Not on 2fort? 

This is the second weekend I had some time to play on the 2fort server and I think there might have been about 3 people playing.

I remember when i would have to wait to get in the server.

Please don't tell me everybody is on that boring game TF2.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Ever since the ip change, never the same. Weird no?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 pm

I still stop by now and then. For the most part I've been over at the Gas Chamber.. A few of the regulars are there quite often as well. I have to say it is nice having an admin around often to kick the asshats... When I do see a few of the regulars on like killer I do stop by.. if it's not too late...

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Its pretty dead I dunno.Filter TFC 2fort how hard is that... :?

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:31 am

people can't find it?

How long ago did the ip change? It changed before and it was still full.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 pm

A few normals show up from time to time, but I just own them. Sometimes in the morning the server is full, but most of the time its those lame bots I have to deal with.

People seem to be going more to Smiley's and Drippy's 2fort server these days, or Chuck Bronson's new server, but on the whole Jiggly's All 2fort server is pretty much dead.

Humans hate change, and then have problems adjusting to that change. I KNEW this would happen. So much for a good thing...

Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:30 am

Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 am

A few normals show up from time to time, but I just own them. Sometimes in the morning the server is full, but most of the time its those lame bots I have to deal with.

People seem to be going more to Smiley's and Drippy's 2fort server these days, or Chuck Bronson's new server, but on the whole Jiggly's All 2fort server is pretty much dead.

Humans hate change, and then have problems adjusting to that change. I KNEW this would happen. So much for a good thing...

You know... DW.... just kind of an FYI, removing things like "but I just own them" from your posts would probably go a long way toward improving other people's opinion of you.

If it's compliments you're looking for, you should earn them from other people, not bestow them on yourself. Nobody likes arrogance.

I don't really have much interaction with you, so I only really see what you type on the forums, and things like "A few normals show up from time to time, but I just own them." make me cringe because it's basically Flame Feed. (TM)

--Locane

Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 am

Every time somebody gets to good on that server they get banned or they adjust the rules for the whiners.

For example, I saw a guy get a warning, and a ban for base sniping.

Another guy got banned for respawn spam, and through his grenade on the first flow by the drop down sniper deck spawn.

I have no patience for that server.

Whats Chucks server called?

Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:31 am

Drippy's???

Every time somebody gets to good on that server they get banned or they adjust the rules for the whiners.

For example, I saw a guy get a warning, and a ban for base sniping.

Another guy got banned for respawn spam, and through his grenade on the first flow by the drop down sniper deck spawn.

I have no patience for that server.

Whats Chucks server called?

I think its Chuck's or that CPF guy. I was on his server last night playing a map that looked like a big soccer field. It was fun. I think the sever is named "CPF's House of Pain" or something like that.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:58 am

Dark Willow wrote:

You know... DW.... just kind of an FYI, removing things like "but I just own them" from your posts would probably go a long way toward improving other people's opinion of you.

If it's compliments you're looking for, you should earn them from other people, not bestow them on yourself. Nobody likes arrogance.

I don't really have much interaction with you, so I only really see what you type on the forums, and things like "A few normals show up from time to time, but I just own them." make me cringe because it's basically Flame Feed. (TM)

--Locane

Maybe you guys are just being too sensitive or something?

The server itself is empty most of the time, and now and then for no reason at all it fills up, for about an hour, and then goes back to being a ghost land.

Also I'm not flame baiting anyone at all. Whatever issues people have with me being so good is an issue that they should work out within themselves. Its not my fault I'm good.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:08 pm

LOL. I highly doubt you being good is a problem. You SAYING you're good however, that creates some issues.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:53 pm

LOL. I highly doubt you being good is a problem. You SAYING you're good however, that creates some issues.

Well don't you think that this would be more of a personal problem of other people than myself? I can't be made to be responsible for the insecurities of others just because I'm good. People should play more, and they also will be good if they put the effort into it.

BTW I just got off of the Jiggly's 2fort 24/7 server and it had a good number of people on it. A few regulars were there also, so all isn't lost.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:10 pm

just stfu DW.. ur lame, no one likes you.. you obviously don't know how to take a hint

p.s., you're absolutely no "regular"

Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 pm

just stfu DW.. ur lame, no one likes you.. you obviously don't know how to take a hint

p.s., you're absolutely no "regular"

Wow Bella! You're just as warm and lovable as ever! Why did you stop playing goalie yesterday? We were kicking those guys butts, and then you just left. I ended up having to win the game myself. I'm just too good I suppose.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next