Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Online Gaming withdrawal 

Whatever. The fact is that there are more male asses out on the internet, gaming scene, and my job is to gut them one idiot at a time.

So much for attempting to be nice.

To be fair, when you specify only the internet gaming portion of males, yes you are going to run into alot of idiots. Let me remind you, you choose to interact with this particular cross section of men. Think about the people you are actually dealing with.

A. adolescents who have not learned how to maturly deal with members of the opposite sex, or really anyone for that matter.

B. adults who have not learned how to maturly deal with members of the opposite sex.

There is no denying that a large portion of gamers are people who spend the bulk of their time playing video games instead of developing social skills necessary to spread their genetic seed, especially those playing a cult classic like TFC. ie They are people who stay home on friday nights instead of taking girls out on dates, getting them drunk, and then getting laid. Instead of dealing with their repressed sexuality in a healthy way (into their hand or tissue), they let it loose on females that cross their radar screens in "their world."

However, this does not constitute all gamers, and is actually I believe the percentege of isolated loser gamers is actually on the decline since video games have really started to become a popular recreational passtime. No longer are gamers on the same level with basement dwelling, DND playing, acne encrusted mutants. We're like... 2 or 3 levels above that now.

My advice to you however, is to get away from your computer and go spend some time with real people. Maybe then you'll develope a better understanding for how people exist outside the world of Jiggly's 24/7 2fort TFC room.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Whatever. The fact is that there are more male asses out on the internet, gaming scene, and my job is to gut them one idiot at a time.

Mayhaps that is simply due to the higher amount of males on the internet. If you assume that the % of asses in the male and female populations are about equal and have the internet which is more or less a vagina free zone, it would make sense to have more male assholes.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Dark Willow wrote:

To be fair, when you specify only the internet gaming portion of males, yes you are going to run into alot of idiots. Let me remind you, you choose to interact with this particular cross section of men. Think about the people you are actually dealing with.

A. adolescents who have not learned how to maturly deal with members of the opposite sex, or really anyone for that matter.

B. adults who have not learned how to maturly deal with members of the opposite sex.

There is no denying that a large portion of gamers are people who spend the bulk of their time playing video games instead of developing social skills necessary to spread their genetic seed, especially those playing a cult classic like TFC. ie They are people who stay home on friday nights instead of taking girls out on dates, getting them drunk, and then getting laid. Instead of dealing with their repressed sexuality in a healthy way (into their hand or tissue), they let it loose on females that cross their radar screens in "their world."

However, this does not constitute all gamers, and is actually I believe the percentege of isolated loser gamers is actually on the decline since video games have really started to become a popular recreational passtime. No longer are gamers on the same level with basement dwelling, DND playing, acne encrusted mutants. We're like... 2 or 3 levels above that now.

My advice to you however, is to get away from your computer and go spend some time with real people. Maybe then you'll develope a better understanding for how people exist outside the world of Jiggly's 24/7 2fort TFC room.

Wow! a reasonable answer from you! This is a first! Good point.

I do interact with the real world, and I do just fine thank-you-very-much, but I rather play computer games rather than interact with people. I do see your point though.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:00 pm

VTB Dark Willow. I mean this in every sense of the term and suppourt it whole-heartedly.

VTB Dark Willow

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Wow! a reasonable answer from you! This is a first! Good point.

I do interact with the real world, and I do just fine thank-you-very-much, but I rather play computer games rather than interact with people. I do see your point though.

Actually I give plenty of reasonable answers. However, I think you probably got off on the wrong foot here, and to be completely honest with you, you're not doing much better now. But you seem to be sincerely making an effort to not be a troll and so you probably deserve a fresh start.

Also, if Toast and fixxor hate you this much, you've gotta be doing something right.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:29 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Having to deal with an asshole or two, or even ten every time you play does not make 95% of the people you play with assholes. It seems like a far greater number than it actually is, because they're up in your face all the damn time. What about all those other players who aren't saying anything at all? Being an asshole towards assholes is all well and good, but going about being an asshole towards all males because of the actions of some is only going to cause the rest to respond to you in exactly the same manner. Thus reinforcing your ideas of our gender unjustly.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Also, if Toast and fixxor hate you this much, you've gotta be doing something right.

I think the correct term is "even Toast and fixxor hate you, so you must really suck".

VTB Dark Willow.

VTB Dark Willow

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm

Having to deal with an asshole or two, or even ten every time you play does not make 95% of the people you play with assholes. It seems like a far greater number than it actually is, because they're up in your face all the damn time. What about all those other players who aren't saying anything at all? Being an asshole towards assholes is all well and good, but going about being an asshole towards all males because of the actions of some is only going to cause the rest to respond to you in exactly the same manner. Thus reinforcing your ideas of our gender unjustly.

Perhaps you're right about that. It could be the "In your face" factor playing into things. I guess this is an opportunity for me to take a step back and view this from a different perspective.

Good point.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:32 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

That's probably a healthy perspective. I'm not going to reiterate what everyone else is saying here, save that it's better not to paint everyone w/ the same brush.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:27 pm

I dont hate. Just give people shit and laugh at how butt hurt they get. I'm always a smart ass, its how i have my fun.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:03 pm

TheDoc wrote:
Dark Willow wrote:
Also the only game I play right now is a game called SINGLES, and that gets boring because all I ever do is make the girl beat up the guy; bored now...

Seriously dark, go away. How you ever managed to learn to read is beyond me, but I really hope that something breaks both of your hands so this forum will be rid of your obnoxious lesbian hate-filled posts.

I LOLed

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:15 pm

I'm normally a pretty laid back guy. However, I just do not like gross incompitence.

VTB Dark Willow

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 am

I'm normally a pretty laid back guy. However, I just do not like gross incompitence.

Well then you must not like yourself very much I suspect.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:59 am

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 am

Welcome to the group, Beo. I have decided to make a clan. It's called the [VtBDW] clan. Anyone is welcome to wear the tag as long as you are able to mock and riddicule annoying femenazis at every oppertunity.

VTB Dark Willow

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next