Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Online Gaming withdrawal 

Don't you have a job or something Dark?

I was wondering when you would come in here spoiling for a fight, but right now I'm busy, and yes I have a job.

I got my new computer today, and installed Steam, and now I have to wait 5,000 of your Earth years for it to download all of the games I purchased from Steam! I didn't realize that I bought so many games!!!! THIS IS GONNA TAKE FOREVER!!!!!!!! TF2 alone will take 4 hours!!!!!!!!

*Silent scream* :evil:

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Your bad.

Your = Possessive. As in the sentence, "Your grammar is terrible."

You're = You are. As in the sentence, "You're bad."

Unless you were somehow indicating that Dark Willow had a "bad" of some kind.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Also that creep at the computer store gave me an over-priced keyboard that is totally useless! All the keys are placed in a different manner!!!!!! Why oh why do people change things all the time? Now I have to go get my old keyboard and hook it up to this wonderful new computer.

I like this new computer! Its fast and has LOTS of ram, and its a dual core computer and everything!:) Also I have 3 drives and all of them combined equals a terabyte and a half!!!!! I will be in gamer heaven when I finally get all of my games, music, and videos back in!!!! Thank GOD I saved all of my in-the-process You Tube videos!

I'm going to end up spending the next 4 days reinstalling my entire itunes library!!!! Thank GOD I saved a lot of video content on storage drives!

Note to self: Back up, back up, and back up some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:17 pm

fixxor wrote:
Your bad.

Your a fag. You're a fag. One is spelled correctly, but both get the point across quite well.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Also that creep at the computer store gave me an over-priced keyboard that is totally useless! All the keys are placed in a different manner!!!!!! Why oh why do people change things all the time? Now I have to go get my old keyboard and hook it up to this wonderful new computer.

I like this new computer! Its fast and has LOTS of ram, and its a dual core computer and everything!:) Also I have 3 drives and all of them combined equals a terabyte and a half!!!!! I will be in gamer heaven when I finally get all of my games, music, and videos back in!!!! Thank GOD I saved all of my in-the-process You Tube videos!

I'm going to end up spending the next 4 days reinstalling my entire itunes library!!!! Thank GOD I saved a lot of video content on storage drives!

Note to self: Back up, back up, and back up some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An ergonomic keyboard? Those things are nice, I'll take it if you don't want it.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Locane wrote:
fixxor wrote:
Your bad.

Your a fag. You're a fag. One is spelled correctly, but both get the point across quite well.

What's wrong with being a fag?

In one sentence you're talking about my "a fag". It doesn't make any sense. The point it gets across is that you don't know how to type in English.

:)

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:57 am
Site Admin

At risk of siding with the most unpopular user since Hitler-Osama-Bush-Saddam, I hear ya girl! Damn straight! I f*cking had to go to three different stores before I found a decent keyboard with a standard AT layout. There is one correct AT layout! We’ve had the damn layout for twenty freaking years! It’s worked fine! No need to go fugging with it! It’s not the ergonomic thing (that’s fine, if yer into that) – it’s the random re-arrangement of critical keys that drives me nuts! Arg! Backslash under backspace you fuggers! Insert, home, and pgup, over delete, end, and pgdn, in two rows of three – LEARN IT - USE IT!... What’s worse is I got the last one of those keyboards – next time I see one I think I’ll buy ten, just in case… I go through keyboards pretty fast. >_>

…and Willow was hot… Not like Drusilla was hot (*drool*) but still pretty hot for a timid bi-redhead. :roll:

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 pm

I've been using this logiteck elite for years. what the hell do you do to your keyboards.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:44 pm
Site Admin

master_of_redundancy wrote:
It's not the ergonomic thing (that’s fine, if yer into that) – it’s the random re-arrangement of critical keys that drives me nuts!

fixxor wrote:
I've been using this logiteck elite for years. what the hell do you do to your keyboards.

Keyboards have nightmares about me. Had that one about 3 years - I keep it as backup, as it's so rare to find that standard AT keyboard layout. ;)

I probably wouldn't have gotten rid of it if the semi-resident alien hadn't "ewed" at it. :roll:

Last edited by Saint Thoth on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Dark Willow wrote:

At risk of siding with the most unpopular user since Hitler-Osama-Bush-Saddam, I hear ya girl! Damn straight! I f*cking had to go to three different stores before I found a decent keyboard with a standard AT layout. There is one correct AT layout! We’ve had the damn layout for twenty freaking years! It’s worked fine! No need to go fugging with it! It’s not the ergonomic thing (that’s fine, if yer into that) – it’s the random re-arrangement of critical keys that drives me nuts! Arg! Backslash under backspace you fuggers! Insert, home, and pgup, over delete, end, and pgdn, in two rows of three – LEARN IT - USE IT!... What’s worse is I got the last one of those keyboards – next time I see one I think I’ll buy ten, just in case… I go through keyboards pretty fast. >_>

I'm the same way, and BTW I hooked my own keyboard up to the new machine and now I'm back to owning like the best of them. I don't want to have to think when I use my keyboard. That keyboard that came with the computer was just too weird. I TRIED to use it, but I had to keep looking at the keyboard which ended up with me getting killed a lot by that freak Chuck Bronson, which is odd because he's not that good.

Also it isn't keyboards that I go through in a big way. I go through at least 5 mice/mouse a year. It doesn't matter if its a manual, or a laser mouse. I always find a way to destroy it playing online games.

I LOVE my new computer!!!!!!! :D

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:59 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I was the bane of headsets and mice. It wasn't uncommon to go through 2-3 sets of either one in any given year, which is why I'm so surprised that my current mouse has lasted so long, what with being hauled across the country umpteen times in the last couple years whilst wedged into some cramped corner of my laptop bag. Current headset is in fact broken, but so far the speakers and mic still work, so it's duct tape to the rescue.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Yesterday I dove off the battlements to conc over to the enemy side BAM! shot by Fixxor. I snuck over to the enemy side by way of the water way...BAM! shot by Fixxor. One of my team mates bumped into me an I was exposed, out in the open on the battlements for 1 billionth of a second BAM! shot by Fixxor. I was standing in respawn and one of my team mates open the door to let himself out...BAM! Shot by Fixxor! I jumped into the water and conced out. I was mid-way through my conc and feeling rather smug and guess what? I was shot by Fixxor in mid-air...

You better be glad that I'm in a good mood.

:evil:

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next