Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Can you unban Hamburglar? 

Shouldnt matter who i was. All of a sudden i tell him who i am and i dont cheat and he leaves me alone? You can unban him, it wasnt my agenda for the day to get hamburgler banned, he started his little teamshooting and i was just enjoying a game so i recorded a demo of the one many times he's done it and posted it. Too see that this is his FOURTH offense. He started out on the opposite team, only thing i did to provoke him was just killing him.

He switched teams not once, but twice and did it. He is a sore loser, he aways is. This seems nothing more then a popularity contest. My arrogance and asshole nature spawn from the 10 years ive been playing this damn game dealing with this shit. (HLDM, CS, DOD, TFC)

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:32 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Personally, I don't ban people for teamshooting unless they are shooting everyone in random (or just me :evil: )

if the team shooting involves only one person that's getting annoyed, I could care less.

Shit, I even do it sometimes. And i'll tell you why I do it. It's because they started it! (that being said, I roll my eyes at fixxor) The sad thing is, I'm way more persistent.:) I can team shoot some prick for hours on and to top it off, i have rcon MUHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA.

Yeah. I would team shoot back, too. It seemed better (nicer) than just banning the guy and/or kicking him. And yes, I could be really persistent. Seemed it was usually snipers that liked to team shoot.

Sometimes I'd go heavy and just constantly waste the guy's armor every time I saw him. Other times I'd use my grenades to knock him off the battlements. Typically I'd win the team shooting battles. The guy would eventually cool off and all would be right with the world again.

missbella wrote:
4a. Why can't we all just get the fuck along. We all know hams ban isn't going to last that long, and if it does, and it ruins your game play because he's not there, then i suggest you go to Canada and give him and his cats a big hug and some chocolate chip cookies.

Lol, Bella the voice of reason?

Someone should post that "Arguing on the internet is like..." picture..

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:02 am

Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:26 pm

oye bull, you and mep. Both of your icons are totally NSFW. Not so much your icon though as your armpit signature. :lol:

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

wow sign on and see ham is banned lol always teamshooting the cheaters...how i loved just popping him out into the open and watching him go splat. Don't agree with the ban though seeing as how its between the two lovers here and not just random teamshooting. Oh well whatever :roll:

Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:43 pm

hehe sorry about the work thing.. but atleast my "armpit" is shaved :lol:

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Why? because he doesnt say anything unless provoked.
Also anything that comes out of Mad's mouth is a lie. Mad does act that way if you dont pay attention to him on the server, kinda childish for a 30 something year old ya think. As for the person in question, 3 prior bans? come on make it permanent. :roll:

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:24 am

hi batcula..good to see you. You must have a demo as well then?
Merry christmas.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:27 am

I back up fixxor 100%.
Why? because he doesnt say anything unless provoked.

true dat.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:34 pm

I back up Bella cuz she dosent have mirrors, and lets face it, she's a girl therefore cant drive anywayz :P

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:17 pm

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:05 pm

You tell me?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:40 pm

I compare Fixxor and MissBella as a mild version of ShaktiBoy and ShaktiGirl.

best post of this entire thread

Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:53 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Im somewhat in agreement with MEP here. I've not had many problems with Hamburglar, and I've probably known him since he started playing here. ( yes, I still smurf under different steam IDs ) If his ban is lifted, I would venture to say he needs to be careful from now on.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:35 am

Sure Hamburglar cut up a little, and he was real quick with the insults, but he never really caused any real trouble from how I see it. He should be given at least one more chance to prove that he's a team player. He IS an oldtimer after all.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next