Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Can you unban Hamburglar? 

Then why the fuck you post?

Cuz I like watching my boobies bounce, it makes me happy. :D

Hypnotic aint it?

Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:38 pm

I really don't like getting personal, but the only "ruined" game Ham has made was for fixxor - who comes in, rocks an unusually high score and boasts about it anyways. I'm SURE a little team shooting can't ruin anything. Not to mention fixxor sexually harasses girls all the time - including myself, and I know ban's don't go out for name calling but fyi he's not a fucking saint.

Might of been just ruining my game, but i have the right to have a good game too like the others. Never once boasted about my score, why would i its just a dumb pub and i play for fun now adays. SURE a little teamshooting cant ruin anything? right.... I sexually harrass girls? You must be getting me mixed up with ham, or someone else was using my name WHICH i have seen before BY MAD HIMSELF. And of course im not a saint, no one is, but i dont go into the server ASKING TO BE TEAMSHOT AND HARRASSED either.

I didn't mix anything up fixxor, you do sexually harass girls, and you have ME. You've called me a slut, a cunt and a whore before. Ham has not sexually harassed me, and you're still a little bitch, and MAD or you HARDLY come into the server to fucking bitch AT ALL. You really shouldn't have the right, Ham has been here WAYY too long and have really reported some good idiots - you're a little rat, and if you didn't like it you could leave, you hardly play in Jiggly's and like I said, I get fucking bullshit from people ALL the GOD DAMNED TIME, I get team shot as a sniper - from snipers off the deck, instantly killed, mirvs and emp spammed, team infectors, getting sexually harassed, dealing with nail nade, engi and spy exploits, and threatened on a daily fucking basis, but I don't come here and bitch about it, and I've been in Jiggly's for a while myself, AND ALSO might I add come on more often to that server than you. I deal with all the shit you do, and maybe a little bit more.

But to CRY about a little team shooting and getting called a cheater - which is NOT the first time people have called you, and to TATTLE on it is fucking stupid, and you KNOW it. You fucking act like Ham does this shit to you everyday, all the fucking time. Cry me a river. Ham doesn't deserve this shit from someone who never comes on Jiggly's.. :roll:

*EDIT*
and REALLY? You don't come in ASKING to be harassed? I've heard SEVERAL different people say how you always start shit first, and you bitch way too much. and yes YOU HAVE boasted about your score, and when people say or ask if you're cheating if they're not rude about it, you snap like a fucking loser.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:51 pm

but I don't come here and bitch about it, and I've been in Jiggly's for a while myself, AND ALSO might I add come on more often to that server than you. I deal with all the shit you do, and maybe a little bit more.

Still dont know what your talking about the harrassing, i guess you consider killing you sexual harrassment? Please..... never happened. I'm on the server a lot actually, just under different names now adays. And i havent bitched about it for a long time, finally pissed me off and got a demo if HIM doing something wrong, and so he gets the cut. I'm sure he'll be back, its not the end of the world.

femme fatale. wrote:
and REALLY? You don't come in ASKING to be harassed? I've heard SEVERAL different people say how you always start shit first, and you bitch way too much. and yes YOU HAVE boasted about your score, and when people say or ask if you're cheating if they're not rude about it, you snap like a fucking loser.

All these people are little kids who hate me as well, i bitch because you guys are so fucking dumb its unbelievable. Still dont know what you talking about boasting about my score, get over it. And i love the smart as cheater remarks and stupid comments, so they get right one back.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm

femme fatale. wrote:
but I don't come here and bitch about it, and I've been in Jiggly's for a while myself, AND ALSO might I add come on more often to that server than you. I deal with all the shit you do, and maybe a little bit more.

Still dont know what your talking about the harrassing, i guess you consider killing you sexual harrassment? Please..... never happened. I'm on the server a lot actually, just under different names now adays. And i havent bitched about it for a long time, finally pissed me off and got a demo if HIM doing something wrong, and so he gets the cut. I'm sure he'll be back, its not the end of the world.

femme fatale. wrote:

All these people are little kids who hate me as well, i bitch because you guys are so fucking dumb its unbelievable. Still dont know what you talking about boasting about my score, get over it. And i love the smart as cheater remarks and stupid comments, so they get right one back.

Look at you - how the fuck did I come off "fucking dumb". Regardless if YOU think I am or not, I'd rather be dumb than be a little crying bitch. Need a fucking tampon? It's OK - back out and don't admit to you calling me names, you fucking have and I know it, watch what you say because maybe I'll pull a you - and make a demo of you being the little shit starter you are. It also won't change the fact of you getting defensive, and refreshing the site for responses that.... still hardly anyone in Jiggly's likes you. Don't bother replying, I might be too dumb to understand, right?

You got your fucking way, go jerk off now - your ego's stroked.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 pm

I still think your getting me confused with someone else. Never called you any name in the server or forums until now. And its hardly something to get emotional at. Only thing i've done is go back and fourth with cpf and ham and others, shit talking. Not doorblocking, teamshooting, ect... And i can get defensive if i want, because every time i interrupt someone from making fun of someone else they get all defensive too. Its not my way, its the server rules/admins way. If you didnt get it the last time this is the 4th time he's been banned.

I think you need to just calm down, and have a nice day!

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:17 pm

(||) Hamburglar says:
Clarissa ... how about you tell them that TheDoc had it right.
(||) Hamburglar says:
I HONESTLY thought we had some new cheater on the server and yes it WAS an act of vigilanteism ... I didn't KNOW it was fixxor... cause he was using a new name
(||) Hamburglar says:
and since he was getting MULTIPLE head shots in a row, I thought ... CHEATER... a blatant scummy cheater
(||) Hamburglar says:
I was doing what I thought was right by ruining the game of someone I thought was cheating
(||) Hamburglar says:
so they would go away
(||) Hamburglar says:
I think people who are regulars should use their normal name
(||) Hamburglar says:
tell them I regret my actions but I honestly thought I was doing the right thing. And I think that there should be WARNINGS from admins in future BEFORE BANS occur. thats only fair.
(||) Hamburglar says:
And tell Fixxor not to hate me cause the TFC girls like me more.
(||) Hamburglar says:
I do want to be part of the community and I have been taking it for granted... I will be more careful next time...
(||) Hamburglar says:
ask them to give Hamburglar an early Xmas persent
(||) Hamburglar says:
its Xmas after all
(||) Hamburglar says:
and tell them he will be good for at least the end of the year, as long as he gets to do his witty smack talk

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:21 pm

Shouldnt matter, never should have done it and he's done it before LIKE STATED BEFORE. I should just start re-quoting myself.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:34 pm

Once again its Doc's eagerness to be against me for some unknown reason. I could care less why, but jeez its so apparent.

Fixxor, I'll tell you now why I don't like you. I've said it before, I really can't stand your arrogance. And I find your eagerness to ban regulars pretty tasteless. I defended you this time in saying that Ham went about things the wrong way and he shouldn't have been team shooting you, but make no mistake you are a dick. It's pretty lame to report regulars, whom you know are regulars for such a stupid offense. You obviously wanted him banned or else you wouldn't have filmed the demo, and you would have told him who you were or at least made some attempt to convince him you weren't hacking. Taking care of a problem yourself is always better than involving admins.

This wasn't like he was standing on the sniper deck shooting people off or armor stripping as people left the respawn. He thought you were hacking, in fact in your little demo, he says it over and over again. You most likely did provoke it. Its funny that your demo doesn't show what events took place that caused him to start team shooting ONLY you. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say he was probably just a sore loser. But I sincerely doubt that's all there is to it. Its a shame he has prior offenses so this ban will most likely stick. Maybe thoth will feel generous due to the holiday season and reduce the ban from a perma to maybe a month or so.

Last edited by TheDoc on Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:49 pm

1. Fixxor plays on the server a lot.. i don't know who you are femme fatale whatever but you obviously haven't been playing on jiggs for as long as you claim if you don't know that fixxor plays there.

2. Fixxor can be a bitch, we all know it. who cares, move on.. theres demos for evidence for the admins to decide, last i checked none of us have admin, so why are we worried about who gets banned? are they your friends in real life? no. so stop crying. TFC is dead, and JP has been down the shitter for months.

3. femme, stop bringing up the whole "I'm a girl! stop harassing me!" if you talk on the mic, you are automatically putting yourself into a situation where tfc guys are like "OMG A GIRL LETS E-DATE/HARASS HER!". I learned that the hard way, take it from me. I don't ever talk on mic anymore, and most guys know me on JP and know not to fuck with me anymore. Get over it, we don't need your sob story "I'm a girl, I have a vagina, and I'm just looking for a place to play!" Fixxor doesn't harass girls on TFC, Trust me, you are nobody special.

4. Sniping is not that fucking hard. When you play long enough, you become good at something. "3/4" of the room, says femme, accuses fixxor of cheating. All because you suck at TFC and get sniped everytime you jump off the battlements dosen't mean someones cheating. I've sniped against MUCH better people than fixxor, and they don't hack. If you don't know by now that fixxor plays straight up, then maybe you should play something less intense, perhaps checkers. Or I recommend Yahtzee.

4a. Why can't we all just get the fuck along. We all know hams ban isn't going to last that long, and if it does, and it ruins your game play because he's not there, then i suggest you go to Canada and give him and his cats a big hug and some chocolate chip cookies.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:25 pm

Unless this hamburgler is related to hamburger in some way other than just name he should be banned. Yogurt supports anything that will lead to the death of the tfc server.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:22 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Any of the TFC reg admins care to say anything on the issue? Tobias, mep? You probably spend more time on the server than any of us.

I've never had a problem with both Hamburlger or Fixxor.

Personally, I don't ban people for teamshooting unless they are shooting everyone in random (or just me :evil: )

if the team shooting involves only one person that's getting annoyed, I could care less.

Shit, I even do it sometimes. And i'll tell you why I do it. It's because they started it! (that being said, I roll my eyes at fixxor) The sad thing is, I'm way more persistent.:) I can team shoot some prick for hours on and to top it off, i have rcon MUHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA. Usually, a few days later, Jiggly lets me know that he's got an email from someone asking to have me banned.

I laugh

anywho, i dont' care what happens in the end. Just letting you know how I "feel" about it.

Last edited by www.myevilplans.com on Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Well, if MEP likes him, I'll consider reducing it... Cuz MEP usually hates everyone equally and all. (Mayhaps some more equally than others) ;)

There are four bans on his ID. I don't actually know what they were all for, as two of them took place awhile ago (seem to be notated with my old convention), but the last two were team shooting, and on the previous one, I got multiple IM's about it.

I *generally* ignore people who complain about an individual shooting them repeatedly, if I don't get a complaint from someone else, even with video (two other such submitted videos were ignored for lack of evidence of the abuse extended beyond themselves and/or not being provoked). But... Seeing as how there were three previous removals of the player, it seemed that "the forth time should be the charm." - if not the third, second... Or in the case of the All2Fort room, first, really.

If I was actually there I'd just kick team shooters and it'd take a few more tries to evolve to ban, but that place has grown so intolerable that, like most of our admins, I refuse to play there, and thus just clean house remotely. That means I've only two sticks: temp ban, and perm ban. Sometimes it's tempting to think if I use the left hand stick often enough it'll become a pleasant place to play again.

Thothie

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

well.. I wouldn't necessarily say I like him....

I might be a little bias here ... I compare Fixxor and MissBella as a mild version of ShaktiBoy and ShaktiGirl. (and if any of you rememeber what I did to them )

If you remember who i'm talking about, it would give you an idea as to why i'm being a little more lenient regarding Hamburglers matter..

but for the record, Fixxor and MissBella are nothing close to what those two use to do, but the verbal transactions I sometimes see remind me of them.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

Jiggly TFC: More drama than Beverly Hills 90210.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:06 am
Jigglyroom Admin

how come hamburgerlar doesn't sign on to the forums and post his case and his apology himself? I mean its good to have witness testimony, but we haven't had a single word straight from the mouth of the culprit....

bind k "amx_kick STEAM_0:0:3700026"

Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next