Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Can you unban Hamburglar? 

eh i forgot to say in my original post that while he's annoying (he DOES sexually harrass females, to contradict someone else's point), that the rules say they won't ban for that kind of attitude or action, and so that's not even relevant here.

i'm not defending his actions in any way. deep down i want him back so i can nade him over and over and over and over and over and over...

and over.

and yes, girls will get harrassed, especially when they go with the names doc mentioned lol. haha. that was kinda funny. but some guys really can't handle getting bested by a chick. it's sad, but again, no reason to consider banning someone (or unbanning if they're nice, in either case).

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:18 pm

.. .LAME. YOU GOT JAILBAITED.
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. __
.. ..,.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .,â€

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Just wanted to drop in on this thread and say, FUCK HAM!!

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:48 am

porch......drop your drawers and get in line.........

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:15 am

Not that I agree with sexual harrassment but 2 things to keep in mind.

1. It's the internet, and the sad fact is that most of the males (and females) who spend the bulk of their time playing on it have little to no idea how to handle most social situations or talk to women.

2. With a name like Femme Fatale you are asking to get yourself sexually harrassed. I'm not sure how you can complain about sexual harrassment when not only does your name point out that you are female but also

Quote:
Femme Fatale : an irresistibly attractive woman, esp. one who leads men into difficult, dangerous, or disastrous situations; siren.

You already know men give special attention to females over the internet. This is a well known fact, so therefore names such as this are just asking for negative attention. Why pick a name that specifies your gender in the first place? You don't see men going around with names like Super Hot Man Stuff. Well... you might but they are most likely being ironic and are meaning to draw attention anyway.

Basically, my point is this, don't have a name like "sexy slutty girl" and then complain about being sexually harrassed. It's like women who wear huge cleavage but then get offended when you look.

The internet is the only place I know where I can gut guys like the dogs they are. The moment you creeps find out that we are women you turn into stupid, thoughtless, idiots, which makes it easier for me to hate you.

Besides the unfair banning of Ham on this unfair server called Jiggly's, we also have to put up with extreme racism and sexism. Also the Admins are not doing their jobs because I'm on the server EVERYDAY and there are a fleet of team shooters, door blockers, team infectors, and sexist, racist idiots. It will never end because the only way to keep that server full all the time is to allow that crap to happen. I suspect the owner of this server knows this, so he lets it happen just to keep his server popular.

Now...about the unbanning of Ham...is he ever going to be allowed back on the server?

Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:09 am
Jigglyroom Admin

As of today on, I promote, encourage any form of team shooting against players with the name "Dark Willow" or "Glenda"

Please feel free to teamshoot this player all you like.

I will not have you banned. None of the admins will ban nor kick you for team shooting this player only.

Please inform your friends and family of this news and let the hunting begin.

Have fun kids, you guys deserve it :D

edit; I AM NOT JOKING

Last edited by www.myevilplans.com on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:27 pm

The internet is the only place I know where I can gut guys like the dogs they are. The moment you creeps find out that we are women you turn into stupid, thoughtless, idiots, which makes it easier for me to hate you.

Not all guys harass women on the internet, just that are already "stupid, thoughtless idiots." That being said, you are an idiot and you probably deserve to be harassed, sexually or otherwise. I'm glad you hate men because this makes you a great canidate for lesbianism. This is a good thing for you because I know I certainly wouldn't date you.

www.myevilplans.com wrote:
As of today on, I promote, encourage any form of team shooting against players with the name "Dark Willow" or "Glenda"

I will not have you banned. None of the admins will ban nor kick you for team shooting this player only.

edit; I AM NOT JOKING

I love you MEP.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Honestly, grow the fuck up. I don't know, nor do I care, where you get this impression that all guys are "stupid, thoughtless idiots," but when you come onto the server w/ that attitude, you reap what you sow. You're right, if we banned everyone that said something nasty, there wouldn't be a server, but this is the internet, you're a big girl, and if you can't deal with it, hey, there are always other servers. As for all the fucktards that teamshoot, team infect, etc. etc... That's why there are forums. Get a demo and/or report it. Do not get this unrealistic expectation that there will always be an admin on, because guess what, we have lives too.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Site Admin

Not all guys harass women on the internet, just that are already "stupid, thoughtless idiots."

I dunno… Yesterday I was playing real TFC for what's been the first time in ages, and some chicks came in from the 2fort server – one of which started sexually harassing ME, damnit! >< She kept going on about committing various acts of fellatio on my body, and how she was 22, and was currently committing various acts of fellatio on a 12 year old’s body – who was also on the server... And didn't seem to believe me when I told her I was old enough to be her father! I mean, if I had the speakers on and Lady X walked in I would be in big trouble. >_> (Actually more likely, I would have given her the microphone and she’d have some fun with it, but meh… This is the sort of behavior that can end marriages! ;) )

Please, can’t we all just not get along and keep shooting each other? :oops:

Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

edit; I AM NOT JOKING

I say BRING IT. Having a whole server of people versus me is a dream come true. Now I can go forth and kick every, last one of your butts without guilt.

Prepare for war! :evil:

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Quote:

Honestly, grow the fuck up. I don't know, nor do I care, where you get this impression that all guys are "stupid, thoughtless idiots," but when you come onto the server w/ that attitude, you reap what you sow. You're right, if we banned everyone that said something nasty, there wouldn't be a server, but this is the internet, you're a big girl, and if you can't deal with it, hey, there are always other servers. As for all the fucktards that teamshoot, team infect, etc. etc... That's why there are forums. Get a demo and/or report it. Do not get this unrealistic expectation that there will always be an admin on, because guess what, we have lives too.

I don't care if you hate me. I come to the server to beat the crap out of people, but I hate all the sexist crap, and going to another server doesn't really matter because ALL servers are full of sexist freakoids, and I am aware that theres nothing that can be done about it. And yes I DO have an attitude about it.

You guys always want everyone to go along with your lame, sexist behavior, and when they don't they are called a lesbian, or FAT, and ugly or something. I can deal with it, but most of the time I give it right back too them, and then they get their feelings all hurt, and their ego all tarded up.

But it doesn't matter. I guess you can't stop pigs from being pigs. With that said I'm really only here to get Ham unbanned, but as far as I can see that isn't going to happen, and also since its open season on "DarK Willow" on the sever I might as well get to the server and deal out some justice.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I don't care if you hate me. I come to the server to beat the crap out of people, but I hate all the sexist crap, and going to another server doesn't really matter because ALL servers are full of sexist freakoids, and I am aware that theres nothing that can be done about it. And yes I DO have an attitude about it.

I don't hate you, nor am I some imperial sexist pig/dog, but if it makes it easier for you stir up your sense of righteous indignation, feel free to believe whatever you want.

Quote:
what do you mean "too?"

Meaning, (most) players have lives outside the game, and so do admins. Hence, "too."

He's a man who won't fit in.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:54 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Congratulations, Dark Willow. You've managed to show more sexism in that one post than I've seen out of anyone else on the board in their entire posting history.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next