Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Can you unban Hamburglar? 

I like hammy even if he is a Canadian. I vote for a short ban. :arrow:

Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:52 pm

I think he should be unbanned too. I mean after all, he does play on the server all of the time and, hardly (if at all) causes problems. There are people far worse than he is that play in the server all of the time, and far more annoying who are rarely ever dealt with. It's pretty unfair to ban him permanately imho.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:59 pm

I guess the parts where saying this is his 4th time bing banned is invisible for some reason. Maybe its a forum glitch....

Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Considering the fact that you just want him banned, probably so. Quit crying.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Didnt "want" him banned, didnt "want" him to teamshoot me either :/

Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:10 pm

What I heard was you baited him first then recorded his response to get him banned. Lucky for you fixxy I am not an admin or you'd be the one facing the perm ban. You manipulating lil pain in the ass.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:22 am
Profile ICQ

well, ham's a bit of a faggot. He's probably harmless, though.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:32 pm

God is erasing Fixxor's name out of the book of life right now for his unjust banning of Hamburgular.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:22 am
Site Admin

Hmmm... Me wonders how many more months this thread will keep getting added onto before anyone realizes he was unbanned last month.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

I haven't commented for awhile, but I have to say, I am impressed by the turnout of people who are here pleading hamb's case, even 2 admins. Well the admins aren't really pleading, but they claim indifference, which i suppose is probably as good as it gets coming from one of them. Maybe we should keep the ban a little longer just to see who else shows up.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:08 am

Dont think it really matters who it was that got banned. Still would have the same naysayers. Could have been any regular the fact that i posted the proof and supposedly got him banned all the haters come out of the woodwork. It just makes me smile.

Go ahead thoth and unban him if you want, even though its his 4th. I guess he needs a 5th because he's so "special". Everytime i go in the server now one of his little lackey's is bugging me to get him "unbanned". Like i have any say in it what so ever. I just find it funny how even indisputable proof can be disregarded because "ive never seen him do that before" or "ham got tricked by a great conspiracy that fixxor made up to get ham banned". lmfao. So unban if you will, i can go back to making fun of ham in the server, and all his little lame e-friends can stop crying about me. k thx.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Dont think it really matters who it was that got banned. Still would have the same naysayers. Could have been any regular the fact that i posted the proof and supposedly got him banned all the haters come out of the woodwork. It just makes me smile.

Go ahead thoth and unban him if you want, even though its his 4th. I guess he needs a 5th because he's so "special". Everytime i go in the server now one of his little lackey's is bugging me to get him "unbanned". Like i have any say in it what so ever. I just find it funny how even indisputable proof can be disregarded because "ive never seen him do that before" or "ham got tricked by a great conspiracy that fixxor made up to get ham banned". lmfao. So unban if you will, i can go back to making fun of ham in the server, and all his little lame e-friends can stop crying about me. k thx.

Omg.. I get the same thing from all his little buddies too... just lastnight I was told how "selfish" and what a jerkoff I am because "I dont care" and havent posted on his behalf. Frankly, I dont care if he's banned or not. I'm tired of hearing about it everytime I get on the server.. They seem to think that I have some kind of influence around here. I keep telling them that it's not up to me & I dont care anyway.. They just cant seem to understand that. If he's been banned 4x already, keep it. Maybe it'll set an example to some of the others and they'll stop bitchin at me about it.

Everyone that wants to cry about ham checks this thread every day. Why dont you guys post all your bitchin here, I dont want to hear it on the server. From now on I'll just mute ya's. It's not my problem, and it's not going to be. I dont care if he's banned or not..

Should I highlight the part where "I dont care"? Red font maybe??

WTF.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Hmmm...

Nice btw.. I say nothing heh.

/me twiddles his thumbs & whistles innocently...

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 pm

I'm not one of Ham's lacky's and I've seen him do some questionable things, and on a good day he's an asshole, but I do think he should be given 1 final chance, and if he gets banned again then he totally deserves it.

As for you Fixxor the only reason people give you grief on the server is because you are a pretentious, self-righteous blowboy who needs to get slapped down to size. Also it doesn't help when you laugh at us whenever we bring up the subject about Ham's banishment.

Also I don't really know this Bullgod guy person, but I do know his scores always suck.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next