Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Can you unban Hamburglar? 

DW, I'm pretty sure that a couple of good / hot pics in the correct thread can fix this up for reals; who knows, I saw that before in the NS community context; in fact she got admin amx flags... Damnit girl, use your weapons instead complaints. GAD Xo)

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Site Admin

Surely she's a part of the TFC community to make that complaint - I thought the NS community was pretty good about that and treats the few chix0rz we have "fairly" well. There's still that, "Zomg! Lies! There's no chix0rz on the internetZ!" reaction - but there's considerably less of that "Get on my dick now, b*tches!" crap you see in the TFC server.

...Even when it's Glycerin, and she's drunk off her ass with a broken heart. ;)

Hell, we were almost nice to that crazy Hamburger chix0r – and that took effort.

Still, chix0rz are so rare that they are bound to get some abuse. Personally one of the reasons I play games it to get away from chiX0rz. The majority of my RL friends are female, (partly by fate, partly by design) – and the shooters are one of the few places I can experience testosterone fueled competition and retain the ability to end it whenever I want. (Which is, more or less, the only way I ever want to experience, if it all possible.)

FPS Shooters are the modern day Saturday night poker game, where guys to get away from their wives / girlfriends / significant others, and beat the crap out of each other.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Who the hell is Mesquita? lol

Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Site Admin

One might assume from the quote'd be one of my friends, and although I'm fairly certain I've heard one say something equivalent to it, tis actually the chick from Freeway.
They'll try to make you different;
And once they have you, safe and sound,
They want to change you all around.
Your moods and ways they put a curse on;
They'd make of you another person.
They cannot let you go your gait;
They influence and educate.
They'd alter all that they'd admired.
They make me sick, they make me tired." - Men, Dorothy Parker

Thothie

Last edited by Saint Thoth on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Congratulations, Dark Willow. You've managed to show more sexism in that one post than I've seen out of anyone else on the board in their entire posting history.

How dramatic! Do you want some cheese to go along with your whine?

Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 pm

LOLULEARNTHATONSESAMESTREET?

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:02 pm

The internet is the only place I know where I can gut guys like the dogs they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfq7JLWU9Rg

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:03 pm
Site Admin

Man, I never thought I'd see the day when a Buffy fan lowered the standards a forum board... Again...

...and this particular forum's standards were already winning limbo contests in Jamaica... So I'm pretty damned impressed! :roll:

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

What a fucking psycho. Ham stays banned forever. Dark on hunting list. /end thread...

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 pm

What a fucking psycho. Ham stays banned forever. Dark on hunting list. /end thread...

You're not the Admin here. Jiggly and company has the last word about Ham, so quit trying to act like you have some authority here.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 am

Dark Willow wrote:
The internet is the only place I know where I can gut guys like the dogs they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfq7JLWU9Rg

That's a disgusting video.
:evil:

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:48 am
Jigglyroom Admin

www.myevilplans.com wrote:
As of today on, I promote, encourage any form of team shooting against players with the name "Dark Willow" or "Glenda"

Please feel free to teamshoot this player all you like.

I will not have you banned. None of the admins will ban nor kick you for team shooting this player only.

Please inform your friends and family of this news and let the hunting begin.

Have fun kids, you guys deserve it :D

edit; I AM NOT JOKING

I say BRING IT. Having a whole server of people versus me is a dream come true. Now I can go forth and kick every, last one of your butts without guilt.

Prepare for war! :evil:

Dark Willow wrote:
So I take it that this hunt on me means that everyone can shoot me, and not get reported but if I shoot back at them I get reported? Thats pretty lame if you ask me.

Dark Willow wrote:

Yes, indeed! It seems you have more than enough to go around. Also, could I get some more of your inane babbling and immediate 180s?

Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:11 am
Jigglyroom Admin

You're not the Admin here. Jiggly and company has the last word about Ham, so quit trying to act like you have some authority here.

Jesus Christ. Stop acting like some maladjusted misanthrope for five minutes and you might actually help your case to get Ham back on the server. With friends like you pleading his case, who the fuck needs enemies?

JP has not seen fit to weigh in on this "discussion," and until he does, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that Ham will not be unbanned in the near future.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:04 am

bullgod wrote:
lol ya, but ya gotta save it for those really special people, I'm not sure if she's "that" special yet... but it's still early.

I useda save it for speedhacks and the like.. Ofcourse there's always an exception to the rule..

Well in the short amount of time she has graced us with her presence on the forums, she has said more stupid things than some of our previous trolls. On top of that she has probably done more to hurt ham's chances of getting unbanned than his initial actions in the sever. In my experience, it always seems trolls attract the company of trolls, therefore if DW is so gun ho to get ham unbanned I have to wonder if ham is somewhere along the same lines as DW, though it's hard to imagine.

Perhaps DW can make history and become the first female ever on the JR forums to join the troll's group. I'm sure alot of my feelings towards her are bias because I am male, and I would not be nearly as offended if she had come in here spouting racist black jokes.

Everyone says stupid things on the internet, but I think it's the fact that DW continues to spout stupidity and ignorance without any acknowledgement that what she said is completely asinine that makes puts her into that special category of internet llamas.

I mean DW... you came into a forum full of male admins and told them how stupid and ignorant they were because they were males. What did you expect to happen? You even had a chance to rectify what you said and try to make up for it by saying something along the lines of "well its not all guys but just alot of people in the TFC room." That would have been completely acceptable but instead you've just been a stupid twat and you reaffirmed your assertion that all men are pigs, and now you are getting what you deserve, or... something like that. Maybe not really deserve... but its funny either way.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:06 am
Site Admin

I suppose this flame fest is largely my fault, as the truth is, Ham has been unbanned since page 2 of this thread. I just let the thread go out of the enjoyment of warming my hands on forum fires. (Although I did drop some hints here and there - I think only two people actually caught them.)

I'm sure despite this admission, the thread will keep burning for several pages, as only a handful of people will actually read this, and thus I've no fear that making it may ruin my entertainment. As you were. ;)

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next