Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
to saint thoth 
Jigglyroom Admin

ke422azn4 wrote:
you can either read more of my posts, or you can let me play on the server for not breaking any rules.

up to you.

We're not going to let you play. We're sorry that you're upset that you've been banned from one of the few remaining TFC servers. Next time follow the rules.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:07 pm

effDefender wrote:
ke422azn4 wrote:
you can either read more of my posts, or you can let me play on the server for not breaking any rules.

up to you.

We're not going to let you play. We're sorry that you're upset that you've been banned from one of the few remaining TFC servers. Next time follow the rules.

state the rules right here clearly, and which one that I have broken. Name 1, and ill paypal you 100$ by midnight.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

http://tfc.panduck.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0

While intended for server play, I think the ideas behind the words in that post are central to the Jigglyroom concept, and as such can apply to the forums. I hate to focus on one word, but we don't mind trash talking, as long as it's not disruptive. If we ask you to stop doing something, you're probably being disruptive. In fact, if we ask you to stop doing something, chances are you've been doing it for quite awhile, and we've gotten too many complaints from others that you're being disruptive.

From what I saw, your use of the forums was largely to antagonize others - a pretty disruptive thing. Now, you're trying to circumvent a ban - something we have definitelywritten down as against the rules in the post above. I'd offer a second (wait, fifth) chance, but you just don't seem to understand, even with that IB education of yours. :(

P.S. will you still paypal me? :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:45 pm

http://tfc.panduck.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0

While intended for server play, I think the ideas behind the words in that post are central to the Jigglyroom concept, and as such can apply to the forums. I hate to focus on one word, but we don't mind trash talking, as long as it's not disruptive. If we ask you to stop doing something, you're probably being disruptive. In fact, if we ask you to stop doing something, chances are you've been doing it for quite awhile, and we've gotten too many complaints from others that you're being disruptive.

From what I saw, your use of the forums was largely to antagonize others - a pretty disruptive thing. Now, you're trying to circumvent a ban - something we have definitelywritten down as against the rules in the post above. I'd offer a second (wait, fifth) chance, but you just don't seem to understand, even with that IB education of yours. :(

P.S. will you still paypal me? :lol:

You make some valid points but here is my response.

1) I been playing happily on jigglys for 2 years with out any trouble, till Bella made a bullshit response about me in the cheater thread. These were BLATANT LIES that got me perma banned, and later brought down to one week ban.

2) After that, i come on the forum for the very first time to defend myself, while she continues to be racist, and admiting to lying to get me banned.

3) If you look at the root cause, she was the one who created this whole mess, and yes if you were in my situation, you would probably antagonize her back.

4) Ive created about 4-5 posts max on this forum over a monthago. Some of which, Bella even copied similar styles. I clearly remember her post about me called " for fun i like to" http/tfc.panduck.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=276
An average of half a post a day is hardly disruptive. Disrupt from what? Am I making too many threads that omg, you cant find what you are looking for?

5) "antagonize others"??. Cant think of anyone other than Bella.

6) Bottom line is, I did not break any visible rules. And even subjectively, I dont believe I broke any rules. I just find it comical that while Bella is posting on the server that she "loves jigglypuff". She talks trash about his ethnicity and how Jigglypuff can only work in restaurants since hes asian.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 pm
Site Admin

*sigh* Denial ain't just a river and egypt where I pick bugs out of the silt.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

1. being disruptive and making a big scene. Accusing admins and fighting with them about your ban is deffinately not the way to get unbanned, in fact it provokes them further.

2. Defending yourself or not, the threads you created against bella (and the threads/posts you are making now) are incendiary and disruptive. You are escelating the situation to the next level, while it seems unfair, the more you "defend" yourself in this manner, the more unlikely it is that you will be unbanned.

3. As amusing as i find your posts, and the responses you evoke out of bella, it got out of hand and needed to be put to rest. Even now you are bickering with her.

4. There is enough fighting on this forum as is with the OAs running amuck, the last thing we need is more drama.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:17 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I like that you're not flaming, and I see where you're coming from.... sort of. Keep in mind what we as forumgoers have seen. You went from "defending yourself" into flaming and attacking others, when you could have laughed it off as missbella being petty and childish, which I honestly think describes both of you quite well.

I still find it funny that this mess is so important to you. (Sadly, by the same argument, why is it so important to me that I keep writing about it? =( I blame the lack of drama in my real life. Which I guess is a good thing. =)

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 pm

I like that you're not flaming, and I see where you're coming from.... sort of. Keep in mind what we as forumgoers have seen. You went from "defending yourself" into flaming and attacking others, when you could have laughed it off as missbella being petty and childish, which I honestly think describes both of you quite well.

I still find it funny that this mess is so important to you. (Sadly, by the same argument, why is it so important to me that I keep writing about it? =( I blame the lack of drama in my real life. Which I guess is a good thing. =)

cuz i wanna play on the server!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:25 pm

The reason why im banned and bella isnt, is because shes a girl. A very ugly one, but still a girl.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Site Admin

It’s actually gotten to the point where your quest to get back at Bella has become so all consuming for you that we fear legal liability when you track her down, and murder her, leave your severed hand on her doorstep, or what not. Pretty much every post you’ve made as been some tirade against her (most deleted). Your inability to let it go as forced us to let you go.

You were warned if you PM’ed her again you’d be banned, and guess what, you did it anyways, so don’t give me any crap about any “rules” – there are no rules – we make this crap up as we go. The decision to ban hammer you came down from on high anyways, so tis beyond my authority to do anything about it, not that that I’d have any inclination to do so, as I’ve already given you far too many chances myself. I dared to have hope you’d learn to let go, but serves me right, having dealt with enough OCD patients and TFC llamas to know better than to have said.

If it wasn’t her, it’d be someone else, and the gods know there are plenty of sassier members in that hellhole waiting to tango with your oversensitive ego. Sorry, we simply can’t deal with anyone with the complete inability to let insults go in the TFC room as the end result will inevitably be murder/suicide.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It’s actually gotten to the point where your quest to get back at Bella has become so all consuming for you that we fear legal liability when you track her down, and murder her, leave your severed hand on her doorstep, or what not. Pretty much every post you’ve made as been some tirade against her (most deleted). Your inability to let it go as forced us to let you go.

You were warned if you PM’ed her again you’d be banned, and guess what, you did it anyways, so don’t give me any crap about any “rules” – there are no rules – we make this crap up as we go. The decision to ban hammer you came down from on high anyways, so tis beyond my authority to do anything about it, not that that I’d have any inclination to do so, as I’ve already given you far too many chances myself. I dared to have hope you’d learn to let go, but serves me right, having dealt with enough OCD patients and TFC llamas to know better than to have said.

If it wasn’t her, it’d be someone else, and the gods know there are plenty of sassier members in that hellhole waiting to tango with your oversensitive ego. Sorry, we simply can’t deal with anyone with the complete inability to let insults go in the TFC room as the end result will inevitably be murder/suicide.

**** You warned me the day AFTERi pmed her. Check the time stamp. Im not an idiot.

**** The first time I was banned, i was not given a warning, or a reason.

**** I have a great memory, dont even try and make up false information.

Are you exaggerating this beyond proportion? She called me racist comments, I posted her fat pics. End of story. I have better thing to do than find her.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:25 pm
Dear Leader

Are you exaggerating this beyond proportion? She called me racist comments, I posted her fat pics. End of story. I have better thing to do than find her.

But you're not above relentlessly PMing her to this very day and being a overall freakish stalker. GET A LIFE. See a shrink. Go away. Seriously, why bother with trolling a TFC message board?

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

i prefer to think of it as a ns message board.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:22 am
Jigglyroom Admin

4) Ive created about 4-5 posts max on this forum over a monthago. Some of which, Bella even copied similar styles. I clearly remember her post about me called " for fun i like to" http/tfc.panduck.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=276
An average of half a post a day is hardly disruptive. Disrupt from what? Am I making too many threads that omg, you cant find what you are looking for?

Lol. I like how he says he "created about 4-5 posts max" on this forum over a month ago. Then he says "an average of half a post a day is hardly disruptive." I really like how he then references a thread bella made in which he posted nineteen times in a single day, several of which were modified pictures he'd made.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:36 am
Jigglyroom Admin

The reason why im banned and bella isnt, is because shes a girl.

Sure. Whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And she says in another thread that she likes dicks. Girls that love cock are a lot of fun. ;) :lol:

(Sorry bella, I couldn't resist that one. But seriously, call me if you're in LA -- lol)

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next