Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Banned? 

OA won't die anyway. We've been banned from servers before, and we are still kicking it. I'll miss most of the people that was there, others can still go die in a fire. I'll come by every once in awhile to add my two cents to issues that arrive. <3

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I don't think there was ever any intent to kill the clan... Just to have a server where actual NS games were more common. ;)

V1ral wrote:
Don't worry Thoth, 5 minutes and I'll be in the server. :wink:

We need Kurt, Wage, and Chibi back too... Where are all the Mexi's my white even-more-racist-than-I friends are always bitching about?

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Because OA NEVER played any games. They would just sit in vents, drop DC, drop mines, mine ladder to places, RR camp, be awesome, be sexy, fuck bitches.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post ???
Just like Towelie why was I banned =\? I only wore the OA tag once I didn't even know about this whole drama thing between OA and I wore it for one day and it's been like a week I'm not even part of that clan or ever have been... I just wanna play on the server =\

Can I get unbanned please?
1 STEAM_0:0:94854 :cry: :cry:

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:40 pm
Site Admin

Scouts suckered a lot of innocent folks into joining OA in an effort to save his clan, and I did warn him that didn't work for Pandas, so... I think His Divine Pinkness was feeling magnanimous in regards to McKnight and lifted his ban, I dunno about Towlie though. I do not think we removed all of the OA members, just those with a trouble maker history, and maybe one or two recently spotted ones His Pinkness picked up on.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Can someone fill me in as to what went down?

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Can someone fill me in as to what went down?

The straw that broke the camel's back seems to be the hacks they linked to in their forum. But, unless the worst offenders changed their ways, it was bound to happen.

Saint Thoth wrote:
We need Kurt, Wage, and Chibi back too... Where are all the Mexi's my white even-more-racist-than-I friends are always bitching about?

Though I don't share the same history, I still agree. For one thing, Wage knows how to do the drunk-post RIGHT. :P

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:26 pm

[quote="Saint Thoth"]Scouts suckered a lot of innocent folks into joining OA in an effort to save his clan, and I did warn him that didn't work for Pandas, so... I think His Divine Pinkness was feeling magnanimous in regards to McKnight and lifted his ban, I dunno about Towlie though. I do not think we removed [i]all[/i] of the OA members, just those with a trouble maker history, and maybe one or two recently spotted ones His Pinkness picked up on.

Ask any regular to the server. I am not involved with OA, and I have no record of being a nuisance. You can ask ANY of them, it doesn't matter to me. I never joined OA. The only reason I had the tag on was because it pissed scouts off, and who couldn't resist doing that to someone whose purpose in life seems to be to cause trouble?I don't know how much I can emphasize that I was not part of the OA community at all :-/

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Actually, guys. Towelie was never in OA, he's always been a .sex bitch for as long as I can remember, go look at Scouts's post in the bucket, it never mentions Towelie.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:54 pm

wah, wah, wah, you got butthurt by two out of place (and control, i agree) posts two weeks apart, found a bunch of guys talking about shit they never even did and banned everyone associated with them. congrats. its nice to see you pop in every once in a fucking blue moon and take our your regular life depression on a bunch of guys that like to fuck around and have fun, yet still manage to contribute quite a net positive experience to the server. OH WAIT, you wouldn't know about that, you just take a look around, find something to piss you off, beat the shit out of it, and then leave everyone else to sort out whats left.

real pro jp, real pro.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:18 pm

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Dude these OA guys seem like cool dudes.

Now we can't negotiate a price on that monitor.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:54 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I guess I need a bit more drama in my life, so I might as well offer a response, as bland as it is. :p
magus wrote:
a bunch of guys that like to fuck around and have fun, yet still manage to contribute quite a net positive experience to the server

Amidst the general negativity and unfounded assumptions, these seem to be the key points. I think everyone can agree with the first point, about fucking around and having fun. I don't think everyone (which means everyone, players and admins alike) can agree with the second point, about the fucking around being a net positive.

One last thing I noticed - Scouts, you must be enjoying all of this, as your posts today are just damn silly. It seems you needed some drama in your life as well. :lol: But who knows? I'm making my own misguided assumptions as well.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:00 pm

Guys, trust me on this. Its a hell of a lot more funner to own peepz in a game without hacks, pisses them off even more. True story.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next