Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Banned? 

Hello everyone! Im new to the NS community but im already one of the best players on the JP server. Before i get this started, I simply wanted to clarify that I rocked the shit out of every OA player out there every fucking day. However, I think they should be unbanned and really for one reason only. EVERYTIME they play I OWN THEIR NOOB ASSES TO KINGDOM COME AND THEY BITCH AND SAY SHIT LIKE "Oh metal man your too good at this game i hate you and i wish some admins would ban you." The thing you need to understand is I survive on their bitching and their noob ways. And guys.... it would really make me feel better if you would unban them so i can watch those pathetic maggots squirm in their nightmares. Also, you may want to consider the possibility that if an unban is not imminent.. I may leave the server - a catastrophe that just may start a chain reaction that will result in the total destruction of the jigglypuff community. Ye be warned!

Oh god damnit Time Nigger, I thought you were dead.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 am

this is where I put in my vote for a phase to flaming bucket

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 am

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Hello everyone! Im new to the NS community but im already one of the best players on the JP server. Before i get this started, I simply wanted to clarify that I rocked the shit out of every OA player out there every fucking day. However, I think they should be unbanned and really for one reason only. EVERYTIME they play I OWN THEIR NOOB ASSES TO KINGDOM COME AND THEY BITCH AND SAY SHIT LIKE "Oh metal man your too good at this game i hate you and i wish some admins would ban you." The thing you need to understand is I survive on their bitching and their noob ways. And guys.... it would really make me feel better if you would unban them so i can watch those pathetic maggots squirm in their nightmares. Also, you may want to consider the possibility that if an unban is not imminent.. I may leave the server - a catastrophe that just may start a chain reaction that will result in the total destruction of the jigglypuff community. Ye be warned!

Oh my god Time Nigger, I love you. Please never cheat on me again. I do have some complaints with your post though. We would never want you banned, for then who would steal our bikes? Who would eat our watermelon then? Also, we never called you Metal Man. It was either Time Nigger or Metal Nigger. Get it right.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Profile WWW

The thing you need to understand is I survive on their bitching
The funny thing is that this is exactly what OA is about, and is the whole reason you are so widely known as time nigger.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:41 pm

wtf

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:37 am
Dear Leader

this is where I put in my vote for a phase to flaming bucket

Good idea - done.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

Time nigger? More like Chrono nigger amirite?

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Penalty flag for Yogurt. How dare you even bring up such an awesome game while in discussion about Time Nigger. You know what you did, go sit in the corner.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Time nigger? More like Chrono nigger amirite?
^ Metal man = Martha Jones? :|

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Rofl what server is oa going to play on now? rogue2 get banned to?

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:26 am

Who the fuck is martha jones and who the FUCK is chrono nigger? Anway its 350 and i skipped my fucking classes today so someone better join the fucking server before i start some serious shit

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:50 am

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:51 am
Site Admin

Who the fuck is martha jones and who the FUCK is chrono nigger?

She's a time traveling black chick... Which is the only reference I could pull from "Time Nigger"... I suppose she's a proper-brit and a doctor in training so the second word doesn't apply (but I'm sure Doc would differ!) - But since I suppose it's not her... WTF is a "Time Nigger"? :|

(/me prepares to regret asking)

Metal Man wrote:
Anway its 350 and i skipped my fucking classes today so someone better join the fucking server before i start some serious shit

Meh, hopefully I can join... If I do, I'll be laggy. My servers are kinda packed, and someone is apparently whoring one of my FTP's servers to boot.

Thothie

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Metal Man wrote:
Who the fuck is martha jones and who the FUCK is chrono nigger?

She's a time traveling black chick... Which is the only reference I could pull from "Time Nigger"... I suppose she's a proper-brit and a doctor in training so the second word doesn't apply (but I'm sure Doc would differ!) - But since I suppose it's not her... WTF is a "Time Nigger"? :|
Thothie

whoa whoa whoa, how did I get pulled into this? Besides, she's not a doctor she's an actress (and a poor one at that). You should know better Thothie, niggers aren't allowed to be doctors.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next