Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Banned? 

You'll have to ask Scouts, Thoth. He was the first I heard to use it when he was still named "Time Bandit." Then he changed his name to "Metal Man," but that didn't stop anything :roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:00 pm

Scouts accused time bandit of stealing the name from the fishing trawler "time bandit" of the show deadliest catch.

Time bandit denied this, even though it was more than likely true

According to scouts black people steal things, therefore time nigger

at least thats how I recall it

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:19 pm

So what happens when you ban OA is this : They go play on g4b2s, ruin the games over there and then cause people from g4b2s to play on Jigglypuff's. I'm so excited for the marine stackage and the 8 straight onoses.

Well, they've probably been banned from g4b2s already considering how if you can get a 2:1 ratio over there you will be banned.

/rage
/rage
/rage

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:05 pm

Seeing as I am the only one who actually played and didn't get unbanned, I don't think your theory is correct Blitz 8-) I've been playing on BAD mostly, I've had some great times on there so far, plus some awesome maps. Savethefuckingqueen anyone? Plus, there really is no point in ruining games yet, it's something new. Going from 8v8 to 15v15 is quite the change.

The only downfall: Can't say nigger at any time for any reason. That makes me a sad nigger in a panda suit.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:23 pm
Profile WWW

She's a time traveling black chick... Which is the only reference I could pull from "Time Nigger"

hahahahahahahaha

i saw Rj on the g4b2s server and he was upset about being banned cause of the oa shit. for some reason he cant get on the forums. just thought id post about it, since u unbanned some others that were "associated" with oa.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:46 pm

I miss your IP rushes.

Sincerely,
bl1tz

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:49 pm

I miss the way you held your gun as you walked down a corridors toward your objective. I miss the musky scent you left behind you as you prepared for the coming expense of energy. I miss the way you firmly pulled down on your trigger and let the full force of your gun go as the target came into sight. I miss the unsightly stains that resulted from the discharge of your weapon. I miss the moments of breathlessness that followed such a forceful and downright manly display of dominance. But most of all, I miss the sound of your sweet, sensual words as you whispered into my ear "you're moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-Air". Good night sweet prince :(

Sincerely,
Yogurt

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:29 pm
Site Admin

i saw Rj on the g4b2s server and he was upset about being banned cause of the oa shit. for some reason he cant get on the forums. just thought id post about it, since u unbanned some others that were "associated" with oa.

I think he was unbanned... (Hope so, as I dun see his SteamID off hand)

...Near as I can tell, he's a registered user in the forums (There's an "RJ" user account at least). He mentioned not being able to access the forums before the ban hammah of mass destruction, but beyond that, I dunno why he wouldn't be able to access the forums... If he's firewalled he won't even be able to see them though.

If he's forgotten his password or can no longer access his e-mail, I can change it from here it seems... However, he seems to be registered, active, and he's even changed his avatar.

Metal Man wrote:
whoa whoa whoa, how did I get pulled into this? Besides, she's not a doctor she's an actress (and a poor one at that). You should know better Thothie, niggers aren't allowed to be doctors.

Well, she’s a fictional character, so I took it in the fictional context, as it was the only context I could conceive any conversation involving the term “Time Nigger” could possibly be in. ;)

That Annoying Kid wrote:
[Tells the Epic Tale of the Chronologically Gifted Afro-American]

Ah. Yes… Knew I’d be sorry I asked. ;)

Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

I was playing on g4b2 today. I was useing the name Zack , people right away knew who I was... saying "oh look it is that guy that use to bot on jiggly" lawl.
So like 3 or 5 people where being spectator's just watching me! The whole time I was on to make sure I didn't hack.

:roll:

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:32 am
Jigglyroom Admin

The community has gotten small. I need to get back into it.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:30 am

i haven't even pubbed lately cause im already banned from <BAD> and am just gonna get skillbanned soo fucking fast from guns :(. that and its finals week = no time. oh and d2 ladder reset :/ great.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:01 am

Deffender likes to fit into small places.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:09 am

Deffender likes to fit into small places.

zing
TheDoc wrote:
fixxor wrote:
I'll take it if jiggly dont want it.

"...doesn't want it"

Illiterate jackass.

zing, but he shoulda said,
"oh fixxor, we know ull take it, since u take everything up the butt."
or something along those lines.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next