Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Banned? 
Site Admin

Toast and Erik are in competition for "most bitter Jigglyroom Forums member", you'll have to excuse them.

At least Toast has the excuse that his rig resembles his name. That'd make me cranky too.
Once you have a dirty woman on your jock, forever will she dominate your destiny!" - Yoda + 12 pack

Thothie

Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Toast and Erik are in competition for "most bitter Jigglyroom Forums member", you'll have to excuse them.

At least Toast has the excuse that his rig resembles his name. That'd make me cranky too.

LOL. I love bigots. They make fun of themselves! I'm whiter than you dude! ;D

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 am
Profile WWW

doubtful. its hard to compete with the northlanders in terms of whiteness.

being angry on the internets means I don't have to get angry in real life. Its pretty good therapy really, I just come on and rage once or twice a day, no one gets hurt (if anyone gets hurt over the internet they have much bigger problems to worry about), and I empty my bullshit reservoirs so I can shrug off anything that comes my way irl.

btw i heard scouts gets his orders directly from satan, you'd better watch out for those OA guys.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:12 am

like, what if they come back with oa in lowercase, OR EVEN BACKWARDS????

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:13 am

Don't get me started on backwards names. The one time I got banned for a week because Rehab dropped a bunch of mines, I came into the server the next day with Viral, both with backwards names. then low and behold, Mr. JP comes strolling in. I expect the ban hammer, but it doesn't come. I wonder why, out loud, to Viral. Viral then proceeds to shout in all-talk "HMMM, I WONDER WHAT AOstuocS SPELLS BACKWARDS! ! !!?!?@11!". He continues to do so for about 5 minutes until JP finally replies, "Hmm, very clever Scouts. I see what you did thar."

Moral of the story- If you get banned, just come in with your name backwards. The admins won't figure out it's you unless you have a mexican spoil it. And even then, you won't get banned on that account. You'll just be told "I hope you learned your lesson, but I doubt it."

Moral of the moral- I didn't learn my lesson.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Don't get me started on backwards names. The one time I got banned for a week because Rehab dropped a bunch of mines, I came into the server the next day with Viral, both with backwards names. then low and behold, Mr. JP comes strolling in. I expect the ban hammer, but it doesn't come. I wonder why, out loud, to Viral. Viral then proceeds to shout in all-talk "HMMM, I WONDER WHAT AOstuocS SPELLS BACKWARDS! ! !!?!?@11!". He continues to do so for about 5 minutes until JP finally replies, "Hmm, very clever Scouts. I see what you did thar."

Moral of the story- If you get banned, just come in with your name backwards. The admins won't figure out it's you unless you have a mexican spoil it. And even then, you won't get banned on that account. You'll just be told "I hope you learned your lesson, but I doubt it."

Join the omelet thread in the general discussion area... NOW!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:19 pm

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

Scouts why did you lie to me?

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:02 am

What and how did I lie to you? I remember no such thing.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:52 am
Profile WWW

yeah i dont either :( I did last night though.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:11 am

I remember that day, we shat brix.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:58 pm

I see I'm not missing much in this thread.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:26 pm

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:27 am

ouch, that one hit me right down in my artificial gastro-intestinal valve. I won't be able to fart quite as violently for a few days. :(

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:52 am

Oh yeah, OA TF2 server is up. 8.3.29.164:27015

Go play if you are not a faggot.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next