Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IM NinJa band...... 

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:43 am

I'm blown away by Zack, the obvious leet hacker round these parts.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 am

Maybe we're so "nub at knowing the hacking" because WEVE NEVER TRIED TO LEARN????

GAD, I bet you're so fucking nub at Laplace transforms, so obviously nothing you say means anything and I'm 135196519751991 times better than you.

It doesn't take much to character profile someone and get a pretty damn clear picture of some of the things they would or wouldn't do, and you're providing a pretty clear picture to go off of. People that brag about their involvement in hacking scenes of any type never get much credibility when accused of hacking themselves. Its kinda like how if in a jury trial for murder you testified about how much you liked killing people and how good you are at it, it pretty much wouldn't matter what other defense you had. Unless there was concrete, undisputable proof to the contrary you would have a murder conviction in 2.2.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:04 am
Jigglyroom Admin

if you do not know who bi0la is wow you are so nub at knowing the hacking world of half-life games <3 more of the case im makeing you aware of how aimbot works and the method so you can benefit and tell who is a hacker and not a hacker so this issue dose not happen again

Dude, are you high?

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:36 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Maybe we're so "nub at knowing the hacking" because WEVE NEVER TRIED TO LEARN????

GAD, I bet you're so fucking nub at Laplace transforms, so obviously nothing you say means anything and I'm 135196519751991 times better than you.

Lol. I don't have enough experience on transforms. I'm having to ask my friend with a PhD in math to help me with something at work right now.

But keep in mind that there are good hackers and bad hackers. I have some experience hacking -- my own computers, mind you.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:38 am

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Magus, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Seriously though, is there any way we can get this guy kicked off the forums, too? He's irritating.

VTB Dark Willow

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Seems he's following the forum rules pretty well... This is the place for crappy threads and this is where he's posting.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:35 pm

magus wrote:

Lol. I don't have enough experience on transforms. I'm having to ask my friend with a PhD in math to help me with something at work right now.

But keep in mind that there are good hackers and bad hackers. I have some experience hacking -- my own computers, mind you.
yeah im actually a total nub at them, was just the first thing that popped into my head since thats what im doing right now.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:10 pm

I like how he mentioned counter strike in his thread, that had a certain charm that i couldn't resist lolling at. Although i was under the impression that aimbots didn't use scripting but either read packets, memory, or even the less evasive screen colors to do their job. Unless hes talking about Auto-It... which doesn't really work that great for FPS games.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:25 pm

Aimbots can lock on any part of the enemy body, can can set them to lock onto just the feet for example. Also have a feature of not really to autolock, but to actually kinda slow that down a bit to mimick a mouse whip of some sort. But over all, reguardless of how well you set it up, the dumbass user will always do himself in.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:25 pm

I bet you're so fucking nub at Laplace transforms

But... WHY LAPLACE TRANSFORMS?!

Oh wait, hmm. So, let me guess? Diff eq? Until I started in on this wonderful world of theoretical statistics, only time I ever touched Laplace transforms was in diff eq classes, some physics classes, and the horrible world of signal processing.

So, I'm gonna guess one of those.

Quote:
Although i was under the impression that aimbots didn't use scripting

I've seen as many types of aimbots as awful romance serials. That said, I believe scripting is only used as an interface to issue commands, though I have been gone from Halflife for a long time. *shrugs*

I'd try to read the loon's post to see where he said this, but a) I don't care if some script kiddie can hit "Okay, Hack", and b) he doesn't seem to understand the need for punctuation.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:05 pm

Welcome to the wonderful world of aerospace/mechanical/materials engineering.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:07 pm

Man... it's about time. I was PMing Fireball about this guy and how incredibly obvious he is at hacking. Thanks, Saint Thoth.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:34 pm

Haha, your math actually has to work in "reality". ;)

I laugh at your reality and throw the Law of Large Numbers at it. ^^

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:13 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Quote:
Welcome to the wonderful world of aerospace/mechanical/materials engineering.

Still in school? What are you studying?

I'm an aerospace engineer.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next