Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IM NinJa band...... 

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:52 pm

HAHA !! omg that was funny shit

Do you accept the terms of the agreement?

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:54 pm

ill just leave yep... just want to check out wat people say lolz

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:57 pm

ill just leave yep... just want to check out wat people say lolz

Have a nice day sir.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:59 pm

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:03 pm

ROFL okay Just gose to show you dont need proof of any kind to be banned
Lol game is to hard? game is simple first of all... thats why all you dick heads play it...thats why I play not just cuz its simple because its fun to bad jiggys admins cant tell from hackers and not hackers for one to know a hacker you must be a hacker your self once.. hacking is to strong of a word lets say cheating you didnt make the damn injection..or the dll so your cheating anyways
AIMBOT works by FOV Distance and Health these are the only working aimbots on ns currently FOV is basicly whats in front of your crosshair Distance well self explanatory..Health targets the lowst health there are also 3 modes of aimbots that work one made just for ns that is new by like 2 weeks now watch out for that one its calld something like j lovs [ns] but the others that work are called hlh and forgot the other one.. i know this because i make some hacks for mmorpgs and know alot of hackers in our irc channel we talk alot of shit and stuff about that and i know a couple of bi0la but that dose not mean i hack every game i play i only hack mmorpgs for the experience basicly learning oh well you wont understand
ah you guys suck at finding hackers and act like you know everything to bad thats like the basics of aimbot there is ways to make jiggly uber legit
and ways of blocking some types of aimbots from their servers but they are stupid admins
just because of my backround dose not mean i do not play games legit
hehe i played ns legit you can say whatever you want
but im throwing this in the open because i told you the truth i never hacked what saint saw was bullshit i dont care if he owns this site
fag i got cought you say lol if i hacked you would not catch me anyways your to stupid.. just like rogue2 said i never hacked any type of ns or steam game ever he should know he played from my comp a couple times
Makes me laugh and a lil mad that saint thinks oooh i cought a cheater and tak sitting there going oh yeah he hacks blah blah go download a hack saint test it out your self and see how a aimbot works before you assume people are hacker gose for tak also because you cant juge just on how some ones playing style its not like you wer watching me like a hawk
your just mad like saint is that he got owned by a second rate player
oh and a "13" yearold lol oh you hacked counterstrike wow big boy on the block huh? fucking nubs counterstrike aimbots are scripts and dont work on ns because of the fact that they have to aim and shoot and the mp_blockscript helps lol but still sucks because you can bind another key for attack and use both at the same time well not like ns on the fact most servers block scripts aimbots on ns work by x,y,z rofl
i can careless now how i spell or my grammer for that matter becuase it dose not matter how much you know about hacking you are a retarted and dont know shit and never be on my lvl of hacking now i know your most likely going to close this or ban me from jiggy forums oh no a hacker ban him blah blah or flame me up rofl i bet you fags dont even know how or anything not even how to even do C++ lol but it makes me a lil sad and mad but oh well Saint i did not hack that day at all say what you want i told you the truth your nub at finding hackers and everyone in this mug
you will never have a real or legit clean server because of admins like you
go read more on anti cheats for your server because its open to be hacked at anytime just saying because you have nothing that detect hacks or anything all you have on is mp_blockscript 1 and that wont help blockscripts just blocks a script from having a + and a - command in the same alias so scripts still work they are just so much longer bind MOUSE1 "+attack; wait; wait; -attack; wait; wait" example that would be blocked by blockscript but there is a way around it if you take your time to make a script lol okay basicly aimbot dose not turn around in 360 spins shooting left and right and dose not snap to skulks or rines as soon as your infront of a target thats why its toggle and if i wer to even think about hacking ns i would have not been cought lol u think i hack ?? ur bad at finding hackers like i said this is stupid thanks daniel for typeing and reading and asking people about the story later jiggly <3 :D bunch of bull rapeing fuck tards <3 <3 love always Zack

tl;dr

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:59 pm

hehe tak its not to long and you should read

"too long; didn't read."
1. The inability to accept, understand or pay attention to information when not separated by a header.
2. The ability to arbitrarily read 400 small posts but not a long one.
3. A sign of ADD or lack of reading capability.
4. A very cheap response and an indication of lack of wit.
5. 90% of the time: A lie.
6. A desperate attempt at a comeback used by people who just can't think of one.
7. Usually used by people who've been torn apart verbally but want one last attempt at looking witty.
8. Total failure at #7.
7. A sign that, not only is someone too lazy and stupid to read but, clearly, too lazy and stupid to even type out four words indicating such.
9. Collect every "tl,dr" post online, and you'll have a good estimate of the number of lazy idiots on Earth, who currently have Internet access.
10. Should really be:
"Too Lazy, Don't Read."

Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:07 pm

I read it, but still felt like saying tl;dr at the time

so I did

[edit]
cause that is a block of text

formatting is your friend
[/edit]

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:01 pm

ROFL okay Just gose to show you dont need proof of any kind to be banned
Lol game is to hard? game is simple first of all... thats why all you dick heads play it...thats why I play not just cuz its simple because its fun to bad jiggys admins cant tell from hackers and not hackers for one to know a hacker you must be a hacker your self once.. hacking is to strong of a word lets say cheating you didnt make the damn injection..or the dll so your cheating anyways
AIMBOT works by FOV Distance and Health these are the only working aimbots on ns currently FOV is basicly whats in front of your crosshair Distance well self explanatory..Health targets the lowst health there are also 3 modes of aimbots that work one made just for ns that is new by like 2 weeks now watch out for that one its calld something like j lovs [ns] but the others that work are called hlh and forgot the other one.. i know this because i make some hacks for mmorpgs and know alot of hackers in our irc channel we talk alot of shit and stuff about that and i know a couple of bi0la but that dose not mean i hack every game i play i only hack mmorpgs for the experience basicly learning oh well you wont understand
ah you guys suck at finding hackers and act like you know everything to bad thats like the basics of aimbot there is ways to make jiggly uber legit
and ways of blocking some types of aimbots from their servers but they are stupid admins
just because of my backround dose not mean i do not play games legit
hehe i played ns legit you can say whatever you want
but im throwing this in the open because i told you the truth i never hacked what saint saw was bullshit i dont care if he owns this site
fag i got cought you say lol if i hacked you would not catch me anyways your to stupid.. just like rogue2 said i never hacked any type of ns or steam game ever he should know he played from my comp a couple times
Makes me laugh and a lil mad that saint thinks oooh i cought a cheater and tak sitting there going oh yeah he hacks blah blah go download a hack saint test it out your self and see how a aimbot works before you assume people are hacker gose for tak also because you cant juge just on how some ones playing style its not like you wer watching me like a hawk
your just mad like saint is that he got owned by a second rate player
oh and a "13" yearold lol oh you hacked counterstrike wow big boy on the block huh? fucking nubs counterstrike aimbots are scripts and dont work on ns because of the fact that they have to aim and shoot and the mp_blockscript helps lol but still sucks because you can bind another key for attack and use both at the same time well not like ns on the fact most servers block scripts aimbots on ns work by x,y,z rofl
i can careless now how i spell or my grammer for that matter becuase it dose not matter how much you know about hacking you are a retarted and dont know shit and never be on my lvl of hacking now i know your most likely going to close this or ban me from jiggy forums oh no a hacker ban him blah blah or flame me up rofl i bet you fags dont even know how or anything not even how to even do C++ lol but it makes me a lil sad and mad but oh well Saint i did not hack that day at all say what you want i told you the truth your nub at finding hackers and everyone in this mug
you will never have a real or legit clean server because of admins like you
go read more on anti cheats for your server because its open to be hacked at anytime just saying because you have nothing that detect hacks or anything all you have on is mp_blockscript 1 and that wont help blockscripts just blocks a script from having a + and a - command in the same alias so scripts still work they are just so much longer bind MOUSE1 "+attack; wait; wait; -attack; wait; wait" example that would be blocked by blockscript but there is a way around it if you take your time to make a script lol okay basicly aimbot dose not turn around in 360 spins shooting left and right and dose not snap to skulks or rines as soon as your infront of a target thats why its toggle and if i wer to even think about hacking ns i would have not been cought lol u think i hack ?? ur bad at finding hackers like i said this is stupid thanks daniel for typeing and reading and asking people about the story later jiggly <3 :D bunch of bull rapeing fuck tards <3 <3 love always Zack

fascinating...in conclusion..BAND!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:13 pm

looks like he put a big efffort into something that is just plain shit that nobody can easily read.
dumbass

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:57 pm

WHy am I band ? When i was band i was useing the name Zack is the best or something my aka is IM NinJa and uhhh you guys band me because u say im bs with like no legit proof your self.... thats pretty lame because im not even that good at ns this is pretty shitty

i mean serious who cares BANED happy?

^6. A desperate attempt at a comeback used by people who just can't think of one.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:58 pm

takes no effort at all as i said its the basics

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:03 am

Am I the only one who read(most of) that post and thought "man, this guy is just burying himself deeper and deeper." Dude, you keep saying you're not a hacker, but you EXPLAINED how to hack and said, and I quote "i can careless now how i spell or my grammer for that matter becuase it dose not matter how much you know about hacking you are a retarted and dont know shit and never be on my lvl of hacking". Never be on your level of hacking. Your level of hacking. Hacking. Smooth, little man, smooth.

VTB Dark Willow

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:42 am

heheh wow okay i said that i do hack mmorpgs but i do not "CHEAT" in fps because thats just stupid and i only hack mmorpgs for learning the ways of breaching security i need to learn this type of junk FPS games are a waste of time to hack they dont put to much effort in to anti hacks unless its punkbuster for AA but yeah one more thing is that... as i said i know some people from bi0la in a IRC channel and talk about creation or methods of hacking and this is a old topic Aimbots have been around the stone age
if you do not know who bi0la is wow you are so nub at knowing the hacking world of half-life games <3 more of the case im makeing you aware of how aimbot works and the method so you can benefit and tell who is a hacker and not a hacker so this issue dose not happen again

AND might the admins get a wif of that they can do something for the greater good for legit players like myself from "CHEATERS" that download skill ty

<3 love always zack

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:52 am

does ur brain create valid thoughts, but in the process of communicating these thoughts through the keyboard they get jarred?

or is it that ur brain is malfunctioning and ur text reflects this?

it would be ridiculous to say that u speak this way, so y type this way? it is obvious that u care enough for people to read ur opinions, otherwise u wouldnt put forth the effort in trying to communicate them. so y in the hell do u subject ur readers to this bull shit? its not just annoying, it is "difficult" to read.

readers spend more time trying to figure out what it is ur pitifully piecing together rather than taking in what u believe to be legitimate points.

any legitimate points the reader does take in are hindered by how the points are broadcasted stupidly; at this point, ur deemed retarded.

get a damn education in more than just hacking.

bitch

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next