Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IM NinJa band...... 

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:07 pm

Still in school? What are you studying?

I'm an aerospace engineer.

Aerospace, Mechanical, and Materials Engineering.

where are you working? Fluids, structure, etc, what?

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:53 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I analyze processed mission data for IR satellite sensors.

I studied physics and computer science in college.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:00 pm

Aimbots can lock on any part of the enemy body, can can set them to lock onto just the feet for example. Also have a feature of not really to autolock, but to actually kinda slow that down a bit to mimick a mouse whip of some sort. But over all, reguardless of how well you set it up, the dumbass user will always do himself in.

Fixxor aimbots aim at any body parts as you said because of the x,y,z factor
but there is also something called smoothe aiming where it dose not do snaps it slows down the FOV lock and only locks after u aimed your crosshair right on top of the target and if you move the mouse it lets go of the auto lock so the mouse dose not whip

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:44 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Magus, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Seriously though, is there any way we can get this guy kicked off the forums, too? He's irritating.

you do not have to be here TOAST.....

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:45 pm

does ur brain create valid thoughts, but in the process of communicating these thoughts through the keyboard they get jarred?

or is it that ur brain is malfunctioning and ur text reflects this?

it would be ridiculous to say that u speak this way, so y type this way? it is obvious that u care enough for people to read ur opinions, otherwise u wouldnt put forth the effort in trying to communicate them. so y in the hell do u subject ur readers to this bull shit? its not just annoying, it is "difficult" to read.

readers spend more time trying to figure out what it is ur pitifully piecing together rather than taking in what u believe to be legitimate points.

any legitimate points the reader does take in are hindered by how the points are broadcasted stupidly; at this point, ur deemed retarded.

get a damn education in more than just hacking.

bitch
thats alot to say to some one you think thats retarted...also its not that i care you read my opinions you can flame more for all i care but your wastein time on me to type more

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:48 pm

Maybe we're so "nub at knowing the hacking" because WEVE NEVER TRIED TO LEARN????

GAD, I bet you're so fucking nub at Laplace transforms, so obviously nothing you say means anything and I'm 135196519751991 times better than you.

It doesn't take much to character profile someone and get a pretty damn clear picture of some of the things they would or wouldn't do, and you're providing a pretty clear picture to go off of. People that brag about their involvement in hacking scenes of any type never get much credibility when accused of hacking themselves. Its kinda like how if in a jury trial for murder you testified about how much you liked killing people and how good you are at it, it pretty much wouldn't matter what other defense you had. Unless there was concrete, undisputable proof to the contrary you would have a murder conviction in 2.2.

Who said i was bragin? like what i ment to say was not for being a brag whore as i said in the post a while ago is that some people *cough* say what a aimbot is and know nothing of its methods or how it even works can say alot of stuff and your example sucks =\

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Quote:
I bet you're so fucking nub at Laplace transforms

But... WHY LAPLACE TRANSFORMS?!

Oh wait, hmm. So, let me guess? Diff eq? Until I started in on this wonderful world of theoretical statistics, only time I ever touched Laplace transforms was in diff eq classes, some physics classes, and the horrible world of signal processing.

So, I'm gonna guess one of those.

Quote:
Although i was under the impression that aimbots didn't use scripting

I've seen as many types of aimbots as awful romance serials. That said, I believe scripting is only used as an interface to issue commands, though I have been gone from Halflife for a long time. *shrugs*

I'd try to read the loon's post to see where he said this, but a) I don't care if some script kiddie can hit "Okay, Hack", and b) he doesn't seem to understand the need for punctuation.
that being said most of how toggle is put into types like that nowa days because old aimbots crash servers or just the client for some reson that im not currently in knlowage of why but i know for sure of one thing those types do not use CRC based type of injection... Basicly in simple the aimbot will not fall into a error because the CRC has been edit for VAC or teh Client not to see it as a error something like that
if you guys do not know what CRC is well dont ask cuz i am not going to explain figure it out your self

oh and you are correct that the script issues a command as one said
[MOST OF everything in half-life games are client sided makes it 2x easy to find a new method of hacking this game will never be safe]
But from what i remember is that CD[Cheating-Death] Was used to detect hacks by looking for comman hacks .exe or half-life edit .exe or just CRC edits of error transmissions i do not see it being used lately dunno what happend i just remember that CD was this shit back in teh day ooooh i see i looked it up this is what happend

Cheating-Death (C-D) is an anti-cheat system which includes both a server and client. Unlike HLGuard, which is a server-side only anti-cheat, C-D offers more protection by blocking the cheats themselves before the player joins the server.

While in optional mode, players are checked for a running C-D client and will rename the player if they don't have C-D currently installed and running. For optimal protection against cheaters, servers can be configured to only allow players running the C-D client.

Unfortunately, the C-D anti-cheat system is incompatible with VAC secured MODs. As of v2.2.0, C-D can work with VAC supported MODs as long as VAC is disabled. Otherwise, C-D will shutdown if VAC is detected.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:08 pm

well at least you still have HLGuard oh well might prove usefull later not sure if jiggly on ns even have it but check it out
http://www.unitedadmins.com/index.php?p ... nt=hlguard

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm

VTB Dark Willow

Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:13 pm

Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 am

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:20 pm

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 pm

SARCASM right ?

No, it's carspasm.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:06 am

ya know rogue2 hes my family member hes also been to my house and everything i know u cant believe theres truth in that matter but he also know i dont hack its ...[more mindless blather]

Er, if Rouge2 is a "family member" (you mean brother?) it would make sense that he's "been to your house." amirite?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next