Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jiggs Donations 

Donations yes?
Sure, I'd pay to keep my favorite server going. 63%  63%  [ 12 ]
No I'm a free loading deadbeat with my head up my ass. 37%  37%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 19

Jiggs Donations 

Would I donate? No. Even if I had the money, I don't think I would give some guy I don't know money just to keep a server running for a game he doesn't even play. Almost all of the cool people on the server are banned or don't play there anymore. Sorry, Jiggly, but even if you did take donations, you wouldn't get a penny out of me.

So you wouldn't donate to someone who provided a gaming server where you have had hours of fun at no cost to yourself. Instead you expect him to pay for the entire server and upkeep all on his own. And then to boot you come here and complain about the lag and how he should spend more money buying a new server, or worse tell him how to run his server by removing the original game that was on the box and the whole reason the server exists in the first place.

And on top of that, you and the "cool" people cause alot of trouble drama on the server creating a whole lot more work for him and the other admins to the point where its not enjoyable for him to run the server anymore? Fuck that attitude, you don't deserve to play there. If it were my server I'd tell you to find a new place to play, ingrate.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:48 pm

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:59 pm

That's why we love you toast.

ke422azn_llamas_revenge wrote:
what is the flaming bucket thread?

Forum hell.

Also, where most of your old posts (that weren't deleted outright are). And, although largely inspired by OA, your name was mentioned specifically in the admin thread that lead to its inception. If ye plan on making stupid posts, make them there, but beware your stupid posting privileges are suspended. ;)

This forum is pretty much dead, its not like my 2 extra posts a day previously done was unbearable and overflowing. If anything, it was definitely more enjoyable then the other boring topics.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Site Admin

...and that right there is the attitude that will make your second time here very short lived. (Not to mention, at its core, the same attitude that got an entire clan or regulars banned recently.)

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

contrary to popular belief, the jigglyroom is nothing more than a location. sure its really nice to have that awesome park to hang in, but when the popo lock your ass out, anywhere else works too.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:14 pm

...and that right there is the attitude that will make your second time here very short lived. (Not to mention, at its core, the same attitude that got an entire clan or regulars banned recently.)

My attitude has not broken any server / forum rules. Not to mention, Ive posted very little here.

You PMed me saying not to PM Bella, which i havent. Its a forum, we are allowed to share opinions. Its okay for Bella to yell blatant racist remarks, but I cant defend myself? Bottom line, I have complied to your request in your PM, and I havent broken any server rules. What does my attitude have to do with anything?

Of all the people who team shoot, door block, team infect, microphone spam, and disrupt gameplay you seem to spend the most effort on the person who has done none of these. And remember, if Bella hadnt made a blatant lie about me on the cheater thread. "flag holding, playing demo man, pipe lag" when I obviously never played demoman. I wouldnt even be here in the first place.

You dont want me posting on this forum, fine. Could I at least play the server? A lot of people do find a skilled tfc player valuable and fun to play with.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:56 pm

You PMed me saying not to PM Bella, which i havent.

so you're a certified liar too? i already forwarded your PM to me to JP, the second you got your sorry ass back here you have nothing better to do than to PM me? i guess your other azn2 name was banned too, because i see thats a third attempt.

ke422azn3 wrote:
You dont want me posting on this forum, fine. Could I at least play the server? A lot of people do find a skilled tfc player valuable and fun to play with.

trust me, you're not a skilled tfc player, and you don't do anything but curse and be obnoxious on the mic.. your frags are never higher than a 10. trust me, we all know how bad you are.

do yourself a favor and find another server to annoy, because no one here finds you amusing/talented/attractive/ect.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:08 pm

ke422azn3 wrote:
You PMed me saying not to PM Bella, which i havent.

so you're a certified liar too? i already forwarded your PM to me to JP, the second you got your sorry ass back here you have nothing better to do than to PM me? i guess your other azn2 name was banned too, because i see thats a third attempt.

ke422azn3 wrote:

trust me, you're not a skilled tfc player, and you don't do anything but curse and be obnoxious on the mic.. your frags are never higher than a 10. trust me, we all know how bad you are.

do yourself a favor and find another server to annoy, because no one here finds you amusing/talented/attractive/ect.

This is the stuff I have to deal with. You wonder why you are fat and single. Cuz you sit on your computer talking shit all day. You realize if you didnt make a stupid lie on the forums about me, I wouldnt be here in the first place. Dont start a fight and expect me to not finish it.

1) saint thoth, pmed me AFTER i pmed you. Since then I havent pmed you. You are the liar. Post the screen shot of the PM and time I messaged you, and Ill post the Screen shot of the time and PM that SaintThoth messaged me. Undeniable proof that you are the liar. Just like you lied about me doing pipe lag, when I never played Demoman in my life in jiggly server. Not only do you lie, you are so stupid about it that you set your self up to be caught.

2) Im frequently the 1st-2nd highest fragger on the team. Feel free to 1v1 mulch me. Lets see if you can win 33% of the time.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:15 pm

2) Im frequently the 1st-2nd highest fragger on the team. Feel free to 1v1 mulch me. Lets see if you can win 33% of the time.

lol you my friend, are a sad sad individual.. what does lying to yourself do? you suck at every class you play, you're not whatsoever an aspect to the server, i'd mulch you..but i don't play soldier, actually i'd probably still kick your ass though.

i'm the one with no life?? you're the one who made 3 different names in order to post your nonsense on here.
get a life fag :D ktanks!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:18 pm

ke422azn3 wrote:

lol you my friend, are a sad sad individual.. what does lying to yourself do? you suck at every class you play, you're not whatsoever an aspect to the server, i'd mulch you..but i don't play soldier, actually i'd probably still kick your ass though.

i'm the one with no life?? you're the one who made 3 different names in order to post your nonsense on here.
get a life fag :D ktanks!

You agree to mulch me? Lets go then. Find a server.

Uh, it takes 30 seconds, to create 2 new accounts. You wasted your whole life. GG I win. There is nothing worse than a fat lying racist chick with a bad personality, and absolutely no education.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:22 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I knew the TFC server was getting jealous of all the drama from NS; it was only a matter of time. :D

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:08 pm

I knew the TFC server was getting jealous of all the drama from NS; it was only a matter of time. :D

NS= ?

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Sadly, it's likely that you really don't know about Natural Selection.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:01 pm

I'm kind of pissed that this thread got moved in here, it served a constructive purpose. Damn you internet highjackers.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:22 pm
Site Admin

It's pointless as the policy regarding donations is in the FAQ (nvm the the psycho asian kid)... Although it is also sad, as I remember we had this same thread in the old forum, and it was something like 32|1 in favor of people wanting to donate.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next