Reply to topic  [ 582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Pics 
Site Admin

black maxima

lbc eh?

2.5 or 3.5?
3.5 – bugger had vroom.

But I had to sell it, move out of LBC, and change my identity after I found out Lurt & Wage were after me. ;)

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

that is the same motor that is in the 350z it's just slightly de tuned

good call!

Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:15 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Actually Thothie, yours was the 3.0, before it evolved to the 3.5 VQ we all know and love.

It still had vroom though.... but no match for the ka24de though *coughcough*

240SX for life! Drifters do it sidewayz!

Morning Wood Lumber Co. "Hard wood is Happy wood!"

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 am
Site Admin

Bob Plunkett's Vehicle History wrote:
The 2002 Nissan Maxima has always been a capable and swift sport sedan, but now that it boasts a throbbing 3.5-liter V-6, it’s so potent that it requires full-time attention to keep under control when driven hard.

The upgraded 255-hp engine (up half a liter and 33 hp from last year's 3.0-liter, 222-hp engine) wants to jerk the car into the next lane through the first two gears of the standard six-speed manual gearbox found on the SE, especially if you change gears hard and fast, like a would-be Jeff Gordon.

My current car is a 3.0... Still has some vroom. Seems to have less torc (0-60), but "passing gear" (60-90) picks up faster than Maxie's did, for some reason.
"This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum
Thothie

Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

All this time I thought you had the 3rd gen Maxima, the 95-98 one ...?? Oh well, so then you had the ugly Maxima. Now I think a bit less of you.

I'll don't think I can forget about that one pic of you Thoth. The one where you're all in make up and those tiny sun glasses and that blank stare saying ''me so seeeexieee''. Freak luv.

Morning Wood Lumber Co. "Hard wood is Happy wood!"

Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 am
Site Admin

I don't think I can forget about that one pic of you Thoth. The one where you're all in make up and those tiny sun glasses and that blank stare saying ''me so seeeexieee''. Freak luv.

Christmas 92, I think... I was so young, so naive, and so sexy in a miniskirt. :lol:

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

steal my thunder why don't you

Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:37 am
Site Admin

Ooops... Sorry... Didn't see that there...

That Annoying Kid wrote:

...although now that I do, I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Is there attempted reproduction going on? Is that a flower or a pinwheel? Is it covering up something I'd rather not see? Do these two images represent sequential events? If so, does not one usually give the flower before being bounced upon by the buxom blonde? Is that a dead chicken on the floor back there? From whose grandmother was that lamp stolen? The more I look at these two images, the more they disturb me…
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable... There is another theory which states that this has already happened." - Douglas Adams
Thothie

Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I think theres an alligator coming out of the shoe on the second one . . . :shock:
Saint Thoth wrote:
Ooops... Sorry... Didn't see that there...

That Annoying Kid wrote:

...although now that I do, I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Is there attempted reproduction going on? Is that a flower or a pinwheel? Is it covering up something I'd rather not see? Do these two images represent sequential events? If so, does not one usually give the flower before being bounced upon by the buxom blonde? Is that a dead chicken on the floor back there? From whose grandmother was that lamp stolen? The more I look at these two images, the more they disturb me…
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable... There is another theory which states that this has already happened." - Douglas Adams
Thothie

Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:08 pm

that douglas adams quote is one of my favorites, having thought the same thing a few times myself :D

Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Gaylord TAK, now are you wearing magnifying glasses? That kind of expression in a woman only means one single thing... Only one and just one... Congratulations bud, all will be fine, believe me.

P.S. I love ya Thoth, fucking awesome strange seven at the beach with the gun in yar hand.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:42 am

She pwns TAK?

Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next