Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Minecraft Server Test Drive 
Dear Leader

fixxor wrote:
Jigglypuff, requesting permission to alter your land in front of my casa and maybe the entrance to your railway.

No problem! Do whatever works best for you. All I ask is that you leave the station itself and the walkway that comes from the dome house alone. Have fun :)

-Jp

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dear Leader

TheDoc wrote:
Your failure has been immortalized by the world map.

BTW, I know I'm guilty of this occasionally too, but frequent idling makes it impossible to sleep/set your home. I know people like to afk grind exp and supplies, but it can get annoying waiting for the server to clear out so you can reset your home because your room mate destroyed your bed. :/

Any chance of perhaps installing an hour idle kick timer or something?

Found a good compromise:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-sleep-3-1-1-customizable-sleep-inactive-players-notifications-minimums-1337-1518.14703/

I'll try setting a ratio - maybe 75% or something like that.

-JP

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Profile WWW

Sounds awesome, thank you good sir.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 am

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10235555-minecraft-legos-are-officially-on-the-way

K, who's ready to open a server IRL

Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

Well someone stole about half of the things in one of my misc chests. Pretty lame is there anyway we can fix that?

Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:43 pm

trolling and theft are both inevitable on a public server. Best way to combat is to hide your valuables.

For the low, low price of 30 diamonds, I will build you a red stone operated secret vault with passcode entry. For an extra 10 diamonds, I'll even reinforce it with obsidian.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm
Dear Leader

fixxor wrote:
Well someone stole about half of the things in one of my misc chests. Pretty lame is there anyway we can fix that?

Not a problem - I have a changelog of everything that happens on the server. Just let me know when it happened (roughly) and give me the coordinates of your treasure box.

Also - nice entryway to the new house!

-JP

Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dear Leader

Ready to build Notch's castle

Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

ZOMGS I CAN POST AGAIN

Spammers are dumb.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Also... is the Minecraft server IP at the top of this thread still right? And if so, what port is it using?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 pm
Site Admin

Think it's still at: 98.143.152.55

It's on the default port (whatever that is), so I don't think you need to specify.

PS. Ya reset Locane's password, your Pinkness, but there still be no registration button. :(
"If a man also lie with another man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." - Leviticus 20:13
Thothie

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

hi lolcane

also thothies one of my buddies who peeks over my shoulder was like WTF is jigglyroom but then as soon as he saw that you guys run a minecraft server he said he was down

how does he got about dropping by ye old jigglyroom on the minecraft?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:10 pm
Site Admin

I think lolcane lost his password again, and the registration button isn't active, so I think there's naught he can do about it, until His Pinkness gets to that (presumably it will restore the "send me my password" button as well.)

As for Minecraft, I fiddled with it a bit at Lady X's house, and saw the JP server, but I still don't have it here. Still considering it... Wish it was on Steam - might grab it on sale. Still looks like a horrid life eater though, and I only recently pulled that Skyrim out of my knee.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

So I overhear some children arguing, and I be wondering...

Is it time to upgrade something around here?

Seems 1.3.1 is out... Apparently it involves a map reset, that everyone's arguing about. Though there are apparently methods of storing critical monuments via copy pasta.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dear Leader

The server has been on 1.3.x ever since the update came out. For those interested, it's at: minecraft.panduck.com , using whatever the default port is.

Good times on there. Lots of secret underground projects apparently that are trying to stay off the "Satellite Map"

-JP

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next