Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Minecraft Server Test Drive 
Dear Leader

Saint Thoth wrote:
I think lolcane lost his password again, and the registration button isn't active, so I think there's naught he can do about it, until His Pinkness gets to that (presumably it will restore the "send me my password" button as well.)

As for Minecraft, I fiddled with it a bit at Lady X's house, and saw the JP server, but I still don't have it here. Still considering it... Wish it was on Steam - might grab it on sale. Still looks like a horrid life eater though, and I only recently pulled that Skyrim out of my knee.

GIVE IN! Support poor, poor indie devs. They eat 2nd pass ramen during the day, and sleep on newspapers at night. All they ask is for ~$20 of your cash money.

A bargain!

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 pm
Profile WWW

How many millions has this game made already?

Let's see 8 million copies, we'll say the first 1.5 million bought in during beta for 15$, i'd say the other 6.5 million spent 20$, 150 million? That's a lot of ramen.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5