Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Osama is dead. 
Jigglyroom Admin

Wow I never really expected it would ever happen, but the US finally did something right and killed Osama Bin Laden. Good for Obama. It'll do him good during his re-election campaign.

Morning Wood Lumber Co. "Hard wood is Happy wood!"

Sun May 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain

Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 pm
Site Admin

I dunno why they did it, but I'm glad they did... Maybe a prelude to some sort of scale back? [/wishfulthinking]

Nothing in Obama's speech indicates that, but the rhetoric has at least shifted from a "War on Terror" to a "War on Al'queda" - even if any terrorist act by any terrorist origination continues to get pinned on Al'queda, regardless of who claims credit for it. That's a good thing, I suppose - must be infuriating as hell for the various terrorist groups, as it stops them from getting international attention for their various causes. I suppose the method still works fine on the local level though.

I like Anon's Reaction though. :D (Dunno how long that sticky is going to be there.)

Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

with the minimum 10 foot walls / barbed wire / trash burning / no phone internet

jokes that he is on the outskirts of a city of a million people, and not in a cave

I guess it's easier to do dialysis in a house olool

Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 am
Site Admin

Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

but gloss over the pwnting that occurred in the music thread

sup Thoth

nice quote btw

also Image

Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 am

Sat May 21, 2011 3:39 pm

I LOL'ed. Hard.

Sat May 21, 2011 5:57 pm

For the hoipoloi sounds great; the problem is when you actually do the numbers and realize how many bucks were paid for just that dirty kill of a dead-end sick old man. Perhaps you amerifags still needing a face to hate / save your own face? That's ok, but why killing him like a martir? I just don't get it. Command chain and shit, congratz, you did nothing other than confirm they were right. At this rate seems to me like vietnam 2. Just saying.

Fri May 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 am

'salright c4ke. It's hard for people who live in countries no one cares about to understand the responsibilities and global pressures that come with being a world super power. Needless to say, we understand your concerns and we want to thank you for taking an interest in our country. We here in the US of A greatly value of the opinions of our worthless, free-loading neighbors; and we would like to let you know that we take your criticism very seriously. Rest assured, your voice has been heard, and next time we make an important decision regarding our foreign affairs, we will strive to shape our actions to fit what's most convenient for you and your fellow countrymen.

Sat May 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Well, don't get defensive Doc, I care a shit after all, but seems odd to me the fact you pay huge taxes for the maintenance of a great amount of soldiers and shit in the other side of the world, dieing for free or at least for nothing of your business, since the Nixon administration, and I'm perfectly fine with that as long as my taxes here in MX are used to pay for free university for everyone who passes the exam, free healthcare system, the whole country over optic fiber improving my ping to a decent amount of 46 ms from 5000 miles away the last NS server alive, and a huge etcetera I don't want to type for lazy sake. Not saying either that this piece of shit where I live is better, don't get me wrong. My only concern is as a friend, because, I don't see you are getting any better for your money. Perhaps Chomsky haven't lost his marbles completely after all.

Nobody gotta buy the "fighters of the freedom" kind of shit nowadays. Many brilliant and honest people has been telling you what the deal isfrom several decades now, and all the educated people, the illuminati sectors just keep laughing at your gov actions and your stupid society inaction. Since the "hard worker" figure has been taken by immigrants (the scum we don't want here goes there), while you lost that model and value, the the USA is not longer a superpower but a huge vampire starving from drugs and energetics, your entire population is either sniffing shit and getting drunk or getting fat, or all at the same time. Blame the modern food production based in genomics and hormones (don't make me put the link, is fucking disgusting) and the tendency of an immediate gratification syndrome thanks to the deep penetration of your own cultural factory for the masses.

*ducks Doc's bottle-speed-rocket aimed to the head*

Even when I don't believe in generalizations, they are used to trolling with mild success. I'm not trolling that I'm aware of, but the opinion of a single individual is more important than the screams of a huge indolent herd, since the light is not democratic. Unfortunately there a lot of people, the rest of the world, thinking in a similar way. We can be wrong, though, is just an academic interest to see how finally the USA goes to fuck itself as Rome. Fuck the common place. Discuss.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, I was being 100% sincere.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Me too. You don't need to be a citizen of a country to know what is going on there, in fact, since we all are in internationalized environments, frontiers are pretty much jokes / you have to know your enemy as much as you can / the earth is our spaceship and we are all aboard / there are smart people or people who knows what is going on in other countries too, Doc. I'm not one of them but still. You are not part of that "superpower" you keep talking about, though. They don't care a shit 'bout you or your pension. You live in a fail country as well, even from an economic standpoint. If Clausewitz said it right, USA already lost the economic battle. If there is some responsibility having mass destruction weaponry your gov obviously is breaking every single rule about it, let alone human rights, acting like cowards. We understand the imperial hunger though, but don't make apology of it. There is hope. I guess Avatar is part of that new speech.

Sun May 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next