Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Dragon Age 2!! 

THIS:

1. Hawke will be a voiced character.
Unlike Dragon Age: Origins, the player's character in Dragon Age II will be fully voiced. This opens the door for a more cinematic approach to dialogue and creates an identity for the character outside of the text you see on-screen. It also eliminates those awkward scenarios where you feel like your character should be reacting, but instead just stares blankly without so much as a grunt

Thank fucking god.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 am

I guess i should get to finishing the first one.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 am

I don't know if I'll play the second one. I made it through the first one, but it's the first RPG from them in a long time that I had absolutely no desire to replay, at all, for any reason.

I suspect it was the dwarf section.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile ICQ

I don't know if I'll play the second one. I made it through the first one, but it's the first RPG from them in a long time that I had absolutely no desire to replay, at all, for any reason.

You know, running back and forth looking for shit in that confusing place pissed me off too.

I have to say though, I let myself be swayed by the story of it all, and I was pretty impressed. I liked it, and it was worth the time I spent playing through it twice, but I probably won't play through it again if I have my saves from the expansion.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 am

Spyder wrote:

You know, running back and forth looking for shit in that confusing place pissed me off too.

I have to say though, I let myself be swayed by the story of it all, and I was pretty impressed. I liked it, and it was worth the time I spent playing through it twice, but I probably won't play through it again if I have my saves from the expansion.

funny you should mention the dwarf place. I think I stopped playing right after I finished that chapter too, however, I think i found the elven forest far more unpleasant than the dwarf place. Perhaps it was my fault for playing with a spirit/entropy mage on the hardest difficulty setting (prior to getting blood magic) but having to fight 9 revenants in a row was about the most frustrating and tedious experience I've ever had with any RPG.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]