Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Uh. 

Post Uh.
Anyone alive out there?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Yeah, just busy with escuela. Also, I dislike most of the people here, but like a bad case of herpes I've learned to live with it.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 am
Site Admin

Yeah, just busy with escuela. Also, I dislike most of the people here, but like a bad case of herpes I've learned to live with it.

Then have I got the website for you!

Meh... I'm still subscribed here, but the thing's been giving me false positive's lately for some reason, so I tend to not check in as often as I should.

Servers are up... I've not tested them to see if they work in ages though. Never see anyone on them hardly. :\

edit:
Both servers work, although it looks like no one's been on them recently...
...then again, there was an unexplained corpse in the TFC room. (User counts are also both over 400, so it can't be entirely empty)

edit2:
Where do you guys play NS lately, if at all? I've been kinda been wanting to get back into it, but every time I look it's all bot servers, stupid-plugin alien-only/marine only servers, stuffed 32 player servers, or CO. :(

Last edited by Saint Thoth on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Jigglyroom Admin

Yes, still alive. Got back from a two-month stint in BC doing security for the Olympics. Very boring - wish I could've been downtown after the men's hockey team took home the gold.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 pm

I'm still here but I don't play much of anything now these days cept a few hours on my xbox. Just training up; may be going to Ranger school in AUG/OCT, depends on how I do in Airborne and air assault then after that I go to Korea....Still waiting for NS 2....

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am

I'm here and playing NS every day, 80 hours last week thanks to small vacations. Very funny and raging at the same time. Most of the time in EvolveNS and <BAD>. The problem with the giggly server is the fact it lags hardcore on a ciclic shape kinda asking for a reboot. :/

Also it doesn't appear in my server list and I guess most of the guy's list with the checkbox "servers with users playing" set so it gets filtered out. Sadly we have to get the few options on sight. R.I.P. Jiggly's, the most awesome hit registration, beloved pedaling faster community and low latency server for me.

I added you all to my friend's list for coordination sake but you keep ignoring me (*cough* Thothie). Anyway here is the link, add me if ya want so we can get a shot togheter:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gothsauce

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Hahaha... Air Assault... We saw two serials of those guys go through while I was down in Benning. Man, no offense, but those guys looked retarded. They were practically our reveille with the whole gaggle running by our building at six in the morning shouting "AIR ASSAULT" every other step.

We're sending one of our guys down to Ranger School this year as well... I wish him all the best - I'm not interested in a gut-check of that magnitude at the moment...

Korea, though? Sounds interesting.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes, still alive. Got back from a two-month stint in BC doing security for the Olympics. Very boring - wish I could've been downtown after the men's hockey team took home the gold.

Wish I had known. I was working at the Olympics too. And ya. Downtown went crazy when we won.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm
Site Admin

I added you all to my friend's list for coordination sake but you keep ignoring me (*cough* Thothie). Anyway here is the link, add me if ya want so we can get a shot togheter:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gothsauce

Tis not so much that I am ignoring you, is that it is that my Steam Community is busted on my primary account. :/

Meh, seems both the <BAD> and Evolve servers are 30+ players. :\ (And also empty, atm.)

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I play on Evolve where I'm an admin, if I'm not banging my head against the wall on guns/bad/187/necro

Thothies go get slotted post on the evolve forums in the correct thread your gud enough. Yeah it goes up to 30 but it's never maxed out

I do miss that jigglyroom though, with it's LA ping

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Iron Legionnaire wrote:

Wish I had known. I was working at the Olympics too. And ya. Downtown went crazy when we won.

*Cough* Too bad you barely won at a sport we Americans hardly care about. :twisted:

But yeah, not much gaming for me recently. I play evolveNS when I get the chance.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 pm

too bad your team's starting line up was the San Jose Sharks

hell America even had a shark on it's team as well

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Hahaha... Air Assault... We saw two serials of those guys go through while I was down in Benning. Man, no offense, but those guys looked retarded. They were practically our reveille with the whole gaggle running by our building at six in the morning shouting "AIR ASSAULT" every other step.

We're sending one of our guys down to Ranger School this year as well... I wish him all the best - I'm not interested in a gut-check of that magnitude at the moment...

Korea, though? Sounds interesting.

Ya, my friend was telling me about that, said it was stupid. They say its tougher than Airborne more mental and technical. Ranger school.... I will see how I hold up through Air Assault and Airborne. If I make through those without hurting something then I guess I'll go into Ranger cause its all at Benning. All those school help me points wise with promotion anyways, the more schools the better.

Ya Korea.... I get to be a speed bump if the leader of North Korea has a bad day. First choice I put down was Japan, then Korea then Germany, and then Alaska. Apparently though its the place to go if your single that or Germany so all my other peers tell me....

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Heh... Word of advice, get some good bug dope down at Ranger Joe's if you get the chance. I think I still have a bottle of the 99% DEET stuff I got there. I was down there last October through to December, and in some places, those mosquitoes are fucking prehistoric. ALSO, watch out for poison ivy, if you can. I'm pretty sure I'm immune to that shit, but a lot of guys got it pretty bad.

Hey, here's a question - is Veteran's Day not much of a big deal down in the States? We did a little mini-Remembrance Day parade at one of the cenotaphs while we were down there on Nov. 11, but seems like pretty much the rest of the base just had the day off. Do you guys parade or anything like that?

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next