Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Natural Selection 2...Yay! 

Lolz. I don't think I was a troll... all of my acts were harmless, and somewhat entertaining (for me at least :-p ). I don't have that kind of free time on my hands anymore... :cry:

It saddens me that I see the jigglypuff servers so quiet. After hearing the news about NS2, I've got the itch for some NS! Does anyone on the forums play anymore?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Lolz. I don't think I was a troll... all of my acts were harmless, and somewhat entertaining (for me at least :-p ). I don't have that kind of free time on my hands anymore... :cry:

It saddens me that I see the jigglypuff servers so quiet. After hearing the news about NS2, I've got the itch for some NS! Does anyone on the forums play anymore?

Weren't you the first member with his own dedicated troll avatar and title? Or was se7en the first and you the second? It's all such a blur, so many years of jiggly room history. No one even mentions pie or cheese anymore. Its been so long forgotten.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

omfg you said se7en! Next thing we'll know Triton will be coming back, with the news that he married Childproof and had the whole canadian gang joining them on their honeymoon... and IL was sad and heartbroken!

*Edit- And Xellos finally came back to me... Oh god how I miss that man. Does it sound gay? I mean, I really liked the guy. He's the only person whom I chatted with 9 hours straight. Other than that the longest I've gone is 5 hours with an exgf! I mean, really, does it sound too gay? I miss the smiling chinese guy with the bling grill. I MISS XELLOS! COME BACK TO ME!!

Morning Wood Lumber Co. "Hard wood is Happy wood!"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 pm

omfg you said se7en! Next thing we'll know Triton will be coming back, with the news that he married Childproof and had the whole canadian gang joining them on their honeymoon... and IL was sad and heartbroken!

*Edit- And Xellos finally came back to me... Oh god how I miss that man. Does it sound gay? I mean, I really liked the guy. He's the only person whom I chatted with 9 hours straight. Other than that the longest I've gone is 5 hours with an exgf! I mean, really, does it sound too gay? I miss the smiling chinese guy with the bling grill. I MISS XELLOS! COME BACK TO ME!!

Xellos was one creepy motherfucker. That's an unhealthy mancrush you gots there. Triton's never coming back, he's too emo. I thought it was Iron Legionaire who had the fling with childproof? I miss the golden old days when the jiggly room was teaming with life, Bush had just gotten into office, Canada didn't hate us yet, etc.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

I wasn't around the jigglyroom when mullet was troll supreme

I just know him from NSF

♥

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Mullet wrote:

Weren't you the first member with his own dedicated troll avatar and title? Or was se7en the first and you the second? It's all such a blur, so many years of jiggly room history. No one even mentions pie or cheese anymore. Its been so long forgotten.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Alas I appreciate the effort, but even you are too green to remember the greatness that was pie or cheese. Pie or cheese made its debut on this forum before the wealth of pie based cat jokes filled the internet.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 am
Site Admin

Even I got in on that one late...

Image Creation Date: 03/11/2003

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hey... that's right you were. The days before thoth was an admin. Wow, so much has changed in 7 years.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Rawr! I remember 9 years ago when all we had was the goddamn guestbook thing. Those were some boring days.

*Edit - Hah! I've been an admin for 7 years and 4 months! Wow, that's the longest I've been SOMETHING. If my goddamn email account hadn't gotten reset I'd still have the email Jigs sent me to ask me if I wanted to be admin. I almost burst to tears when I read that. It's like winning the lottery.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 am

Re-railed: I almost certainly can't run it, and even if I could, I probably don't have time to play. But...

OMG MUST PRE-ORDER RIGHT NOW. :D

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:55 pm

...holy shit its mullet the original jiggly troll gone straight. Few are still around who will remember you (I guess that kind of works in your favor). The forums get reset every once in awhile for different reasons. The last whipe back in 07 kind of killed the forums. That paired with the fact that NS and TFC were both far past their hayday so we don't get too many new members around here anyway.

Hopefully the advent of NS2 will breathe some life back into the boards. You'll have to compete with the (ex)-OA's for your title of forum troll back. They've done more damage than you ever did in your prime. :(
daaaw <3 :D

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:39 pm

I shudder when I think of the links Xellos posted....

Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

And I remember when ZOE was like 14 years old. Before he became property of the U.S. government!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next