Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
RWISE FWOM YOWW GWWAAVVEE! 

Sadly no. There's no way to transfer purchased games between accounts - unless you have duplicates of the same game on the account, in which case you can "gift" the extras.

And I'm not "modernizing" for one broken game. 'specially one that's yet to impress me.

Aside from L4D, I've never had anymore trouble hunting for games with Steam's server browser than I did with WON's, so I'm not sure what yer all on about anyways. Steam Community is much younger than Steam itself - it's only been around since TF2's release. We were plagued with Steam well before then.

Well.. steam community is one of the best aspects of steam. Maybe you'd like steam better if yours worked. Other than that I've grown quite fond of steam. Their weekend specials can be pretty amazing at times.

Tue May 05, 2009 9:21 am
Site Admin

~
#console opens
openserverbrowser

It's still there thoth

Doesn't work though (not on mine). It doesn't actually pull up a server list. Best you can do with it is mark favorites.

TheDoc wrote:
Maybe you'd like steam better if yours worked.

The only things in this world to cause me more frustration than Steam and Windows, all had breasts.
"Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman? Huh? No shit. I really wanna know. Or do you think it was another one of His minor 'mistakes' like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS? You think women are like that? S' matter? You don't think God makes mistakes? Of course He does. We ALL make mistakes. Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it evil. When GOD makes mistakes, they call it... nature. So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE?" - Jack Nickolson, The Witches of Eastwick
Thothie

Wed May 06, 2009 4:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hooray_Yogurt wrote:
~
#console opens
openserverbrowser

It's still there thoth

Doesn't work though (not on mine). It doesn't actually pull up a server list. Best you can do with it is mark favorites.

TheDoc wrote:
Maybe you'd like steam better if yours worked.

The only things in this world to cause me more frustration than Steam and Windows, all had breasts.
"Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman? Huh? No shit. I really wanna know. Or do you think it was another one of His minor 'mistakes' like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS? You think women are like that? S' matter? You don't think God makes mistakes? Of course He does. We ALL make mistakes. Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it evil. When GOD makes mistakes, they call it... nature. So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE?" - Jack Nickolson, The Witches of Eastwick
Thothie

Thoth, blow up dolls are widely available to be purchased, you need not get frustrated with ones that have popped breasts.

Wed May 06, 2009 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4