Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Steam Friends 

Steam Rating:
0.8 - Teh Suck

Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:55 am

What do you have against OA cake? You started playing on Jigglies after we were all banned, and we barely ever played on Guns.

Stop trying to fit in by hating OA, only those who have played with us can hate us.

GTFO, I hate you all hardcore and fyi I NEVER HAVE BEEN IN GUNS, never, but I IP banned all the OAs I saw from <BAD> when I could, guess why; and Jiggly's was the first server I played like six years ago or so, so STFU noob. :wink:

Locane wrote:
Hooray_Yogurt wrote:
Jigglypuff wrote:
That Annoying Kid wrote:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jigglypuff

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jigglyrooms

^ Officially sanctioned.

you're a little late to the party jiggly, the other group has 154 members, yours has 1 > _>

*Ahem*

Two.

*Ahem*

Three :lol:

Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 am

i'd gladly relinquish adminship of the existing group if the infrastructure (which is admittedly lamentable--i never did shit, i just hijacked it from wormbo) is desired. I think just about the only reasons would be the existing members(inactive, lol) and smaller group id number, like that matters.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:35 pm

ScoutsOA wrote:
What do you have against OA cake? You started playing on Jigglies after we were all banned, and we barely ever played on Guns.

Stop trying to fit in by hating OA, only those who have played with us can hate us.

GTFO, I hate you all hardcore and fyi I NEVER HAVE BEEN IN GUNS, never, but I IP banned all the OAs I saw from <BAD> when I could, guess why; and Jiggly's was the first server I played like six years ago or so, so STFU noob. :wink:

Ok Cake, why do you hate us then? What have we done to you personally? I understand why Jiggly, Locane, TAK, etc all hate us, but what your reason? You say you IP banned people on BAD, but yet I used to play there all the time without fail, I even played with you on multiple occasions. And who cares how long ago you played on Jigglys. We all played there on occasion when it was still on WON, because it was one of the top 3 at the time(Yay Anomalous). You don't have to lie to make yourself seem cool in this community, they are a pretty accepting bunch.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Can't we all just agree to hate each other and not question why? It's so much simpler, especially when there are language barriers involved.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Millions of people living as foes
Maybe its not to late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:53 pm
Site Admin

...feel the <3 :D

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I love you Saint. Oh do I wish for the days of the past to be with us once again, so I can hear your melodious voice through my headphones. Oh were those days.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

Can't we all just agree to hate each other and not question why? It's so much simpler, especially when there are language barriers involved.

roffllllll

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Right when I thought i was going to delete steam off my PC to save some harddrive space, L4D comes out... gawd this game is addicting!!!

thus why i joined the jiggly group :oops:

Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:25 pm
Profile WWW

Is there a way to play on just jigglies l4d server?

Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm

Is there a way to play on just jigglies l4d server?

Yes, but it's hit or miss whether or not it works. You have to pull down your console and type "openserverbrowser" or something to that effect. Then when you find it you can click on it and for me it will pop up and say it has 0 / 0 players and just not work some times.

You're better off just starting a friends only game and having your friends join it.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2