I know Qwerty too well to switch. 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
It isn't that big of a deal. 45%  45%  [ 5 ]
I don't want to learn a whole new system. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11

Ever heard of Dvorak Keyboard? 
Site Admin

TheDoc wrote:
theone wrote:
I usually just do "ALT+SHIFT" and it switches to qwerty, do ALT+SHIFT again and its back to dvorak.

Its funny that this one statement almost invalidates your entire argument against qwerty, seeming as to how i don't have to switch into Dvorak format at any time for any reason. Who's format is inferior now, eh?

It doesn't invalidate anything... In fact, If it were just so needed I can go into windows and edit the default copy/paste button... That is how un-needed it truely is, that the 5 seconds it would take to edit it isn't worth just doing CTRL + ".".

You see, your an opportunist... I give a list of options, and you simply pick and choose one of them to try and make your arguement seem more important... I VERY commonly use CTRL + . because it is simply so easy for me, BUT if someone were just starting dvorak I offered a different option.

You, being an ignorant little e-thug who knows all and is always right, will argue against every option I give to help all those who need it. It's ok tho, it's simply what you do when you are confused and don't understand.

Quote:
theone wrote:
Simple fact is, they didn't have to say anything or do anything to get you to use Qwerty.

The simpler fact is people use what's convenient and available. Qwerty is the standard in this country. What, am I supposed to cart around a Dvorak keyboard with me everywhere I go? I need to check my email but fuck me I can't type on 99% of the publicly available keyboards in this country because I decided to learn a keyboard format that nobody uses?

Also, your idea of lugging around a dvorak keyboard is absolute non-sense and completely pulled out your ass. You have not read my post, nor any thing I have made. Once you have learned Dvorak (One week or so is all it takes) you no longer LOOK at your keys... You can simply take 7 seconds to change the keyboard configuration and instantly your done.

Quote:
Also this argument ranks a 9/10 for most pointless topics to ever grace this board, and that's saying alot coming from a guy who started a 75 page thread about the epic battle between pie and cheese.

Thank you for stating something that is absolutely irrelevant... "Showing your true colors"?

-- Because you were so ignorant, I'm going to be ignorant... --

Tell me, did they teach you to be this ignorant at school in texas? Or is it just a genetic trait all of you share.

Wow... Just... Wow.

That Annoying Kid wrote:
pie totally wins over cheese

I miss pie and cheese. >_>

Meh, also h8 it when I can finally play some NS, and the bloody room is empty. I dun wanna play fluff girl to get it going. :cry:

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I would have been down to seed

Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Thank you for stating something that is absolutely irrelevant... "Showing your true colors"?

Tell me, did they teach you to be this ignorant at school in texas? Or is it just a genetic trait all of you share.

I think we must be genetically programmed to think people who waste their time insulting people over which keyboard format they prefer seriously need to take a step back and re-evaluate their life.

Glad you have a goal. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT CITZEN. SOMEDAY YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

on another note
theone wrote:
Lol G4B2S banned me for "racism, sexism and disrespect"... I think I remember telling some chick admin that "Women are just men without brains or anything important... They are 3 holes and 2 bulges and that is it."... I don't know where racism came from :O. Lamest thing ever...

what school do i have to go to to learn that kind of ignorance?

That Annoying Kid wrote:
NOES THOTHIE

I also would have been down to "seed the fluff girl." I'm not sure what that means but it sounds hot.

Last edited by TheDoc on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:35 pm

I also would have been down to "seed the fluff girl." I'm not sure what that means but it sounds hot.

me2?

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:36 pm

TheDoc wrote:

me2?

Goobag wrote:
Locane takes 2 slots.

:lol:

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Last edited by C4K3 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:48 am

cake your a fucking savage with that ergonomic hole

LOCtakes2 ?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:37 am

theone wrote:

I think we must be genetically programmed to think people who waste their time insulting people over which keyboard format they prefer seriously need to take a step back and re-evaluate their life.

Glad you have a goal. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT CITZEN. SOMEDAY YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

on another note
theone wrote:
Lol G4B2S banned me for "racism, sexism and disrespect"... I think I remember telling some chick admin that "Women are just men without brains or anything important... They are 3 holes and 2 bulges and that is it."... I don't know where racism came from :O. Lamest thing ever...

what school do i have to go to to learn that kind of ignorance?

That Annoying Kid wrote:
NOES THOTHIE

There you go again trying to grab different convo's and different non-related subjects to this thread...

#1. You have no idea why I said that on the G4B2S server, in fact it was because the dumbshit admin banned my friend for being aussie after calling him "A stupid kangaroo fucker". But w/e, It's not like you to actually try and learn the whole story before spouting off your mouth.

#2. I only insulted you becuase you tried to insult me for using Dvorak. Stating things that make absolutely no sense and are only there for the sole purpose of making me sound ridiculous and making dvorak sound stupid. You see, how I work is that if you aren't ignorant to me I'm nice to you. But, if your mean to me I have no problem making fun of/being mean to you.

#3.
Quote:
"I think we must be genetically programmed to think people who waste their time insulting people over which keyboard format they prefer seriously need to take a step back and re-evaluate their life."

My insult had absolutely nothing to do with your keyboard, it had to do with the amount of stupid insults you had towards me regarding my keyboard.

Quote:

this ring any bells?

Anyway, I'm pretty sick of arguing with someone who has such a non-open mind that even new ideas scare him. If you want to debate the convenience and useful-ness of dvorak, that is fine and I will debate back... But if you are going to say insults and situations that will NEVER happen, then I will be ignorant and say insults just like you... Do you understand how this works yet?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:52 am

tld;rl
:roll:

welcome to the boards. I hope you'll stay for awhile.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:22 am

I'm teh winnar again:

Locane wrote:
TheDoc wrote:

me2?

GAD, I'm always down for it, even with my 3 seconds rage quit...

P.S: Oh and, indeed, Locane takes two.

ROFL!!!!!!

Best keyboard in the WORLD

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:24 am

Anyway, I'm pretty sick of arguing . . .
no one else is arguing

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm
Site Admin

Well, if you *really* want to save wrist strain, there’s the one-handed keyboard:

Which leaves a hand free – very critical when using the internet for its proper use.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Well, if you *really* want to save wrist strain, there’s the one-handed keyboard:

Which leaves a hand free – very critical when using the internet for its proper use.

now THAT i'd relearn how to type for.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next