Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Marijuana Strain report 

1ST OFF FUCK THE POLICE :!: The so called drug war has been going for what 30 years :?: It hasnt done shit and never will :idea: Its like prohibition you give the criminals a product they can sell for hella cash.That worked great haha...All you anti drug people make me wanna fuckin puke.

75% of all people in the hospital are there because of alcohol related illnesses,dui accidents,etc. So dont play that card please...

Anywayz I like northern lights if you can find it its so smooth and mellow.Super skunk is the bomb too its heavy body and head high is great 8)

Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Jigglyroom Admin

It hasnt done shit and never will

Not true! It did a great deal for the corrupt police officers of yesteryear. Things have changed since, but once upon a time police officers were basically allowed to pocket whatever they confiscated off of someone they accused of possession. Simplest of things to have your partner "find" some drugs in the backseat as you talked to the driver, then take his car and whatever else you damn well please. That was eventually changed, but the cops never faced justice because it would have crippled police forces nationwide. The percentage of corrupt cops in some areas was as high as 75%, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure your stuff can still be held by the government indefinitely, even if you're found innocent.

So, yes. The war on drugs has a long and proud history of marvelous accomplishments. It stands as a glowing testament to the greatness of this nation.

P.S. Can anyone tell me the name of the guy in California who was killed in his home in front of his wife during a raid when he came out armed and half asleep because she was screaming at the cops not to kill her? They took the house, found no drugs, and only after something like five years of sitting in court was his wife able to get any sort of restitution. I think his name was David something-or-other. It's really irking me now that I can't find/remember it. Ugh.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 am

mmm yeah trainwreck is good. :D We should like have a smoke out.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:36 pm

wHOfLUNGdUNG? wrote:

Not true! It did a great deal for the corrupt police officers of yesteryear. Things have changed since, but once upon a time police officers were basically allowed to pocket whatever they confiscated off of someone they accused of possession. Simplest of things to have your partner "find" some drugs in the backseat as you talked to the driver, then take his car and whatever else you damn well please. That was eventually changed, but the cops never faced justice because it would have crippled police forces nationwide. The percentage of corrupt cops in some areas was as high as 75%, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure your stuff can still be held by the government indefinitely, even if you're found innocent.

So, yes. The war on drugs has a long and proud history of marvelous accomplishments. It stands as a glowing testament to the greatness of this nation.

P.S. Can anyone tell me the name of the guy in California who was killed in his home in front of his wife during a raid when he came out armed and half asleep because she was screaming at the cops not to kill her? They took the house, found no drugs, and only after something like five years of sitting in court was his wife able to get any sort of restitution. I think his name was David something-or-other. It's really irking me now that I can't find/remember it. Ugh.

True true the kickbacks from dope dealing are huge that is just another reason they will never be legalized :roll:

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 am

Black Sun wrote:
wHOfLUNGdUNG? wrote:

True true the kickbacks from dope dealing are huge that is just another reason they will never be legalized :roll:
word, i know a few people that DON'T want it legal for that exact reason.

recent review: purple haze

theres a lot of mystery and drama about "purple haze," probably spawned by jimi hendrix (who wasn't actually writing about marijuana, iirc), but really, its a haze crossed with some purple strain. purple haze. Not dipped in LSD (way to waste acid) or pcp, not some crazy super strain, but definitely one of the better highs out there. taste is soft and fruity, smells about the same. Indica lovers beware . . . theres almost NO body high. What there is, however, is a clear, uplifting, trippy high that can range from a nice perk (1 hit) to a complete mindfuck (.5 to the dome). Seeing shit in 3-d, changing visual perspective (think picaso), etc. I put my hands in front of me like a window one time, as i moved it closer to my eyes i could control the visuals through that window, warping the world (by altering visual angles, its somewhat limited) as i perceived it. Theres a distinct body buzz, but it lacks any of the deepness from a good indica. The high lasts for like 4+ hours, but i personally enjoy the "effects" from a good session for 7-12 hours. it IS psychedelic if you smoke enough or have really good buds, and goes AMAZINGLY with your favorite mind expanding substance .. . . very little lethargy, its clear so you the effects dont get muddled, etc. I only got a half ounce of this stuff, but im definitely saving these last few grams for my next trip(s).

and yes the buds are purple(or purple-ish, some arent), but i personally like SMOKING mj a lot more than looking at it, so don't worry if all your nugs aren't purple (as far as i could tell there wasn't a significant difference between the two phenos).

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 pm

erik where do you live?! Down here in Florida we have the shittiest of the shit. I feel like im wasting my money.
You make my wildest fantasies come true...

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:58 pm

I split my time between the northern california valley (chico, californ-i-a) and orange county(CA, not florida). In both I'm surrounded by juicy amazing nugs, but they're cheaper up north.

Don't forget to change your sheets man.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Where do you think it all comes from down there Beo?

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Uh, from southern california indoor "medical"(ie, grow for a dispensary, but sell en mass on the side) growers :D. I rarely buy down here, and when I its either cause I'm not going north for a while or this guy I know down here finds some especially juicy nugs.

Other than that, I know where it comes from . . . I've smoked the humbolt trainwreck, the national forest greens and the dur-ham homegrown, amongst countless other norcal weed.

Where do you think I get my weed :D

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:16 am
Jigglyroom Admin

Har har har! Things work a bit different down here in Meh-He-Co. You don't have your local friendly neighborhood distributor... Or atleast I haven't found mine. And the shit they sell on the beach sucks! Don't buy joints from little 12 year old kids if you ever come down to these beaches!

What you do down here is you pay some guy about 500 Pesos (A bit under 50$ USD) to let you inside his well-hidden growing fields to pluck out all the weed you can carry straight from the plants. Bring a few friends along and you can easily take over 20 Kilos. Just avoid the soldiers and being shot and you are free! Now I don't know anyone who could smoke a Kilo by himself but most people try to get their 500 Pesos back... But I'm not interested in selling... Much of it.

Morning Wood Lumber Co. "Hard wood is Happy wood!"

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:06 pm

In related news the movie "Super High Me" hit the torrents today. If you have a demonoid account it's yours for the taking.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:55 pm

In related news the movie "Super High Me" hit the torrents today. If you have a demonoid account it's yours for the taking.
Its true, I was there when the shit hit the fan. haven't finished dl'ing yet though.

only took the guy like 2 days to convert to avi lol. :roll:

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:47 pm

What are you contributing to society?

I am a slave to the government, I mean right now the only its the reason I am up this fucking early when I should be sleeping.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:49 am
Jigglyroom Admin

erik myers wrote:
What are you contributing to society?

I am a slave to the government, I mean right now the only its the reason I am up this fucking early when I should be sleeping.

Bringing threads back from the dead is fun! You should try it!

I wake up at 4:30 in the morning EVERYDAY. Yes, Sundays too. No, I don't go to church.

Morning Wood Lumber Co. "Hard wood is Happy wood!"

Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:42 am

erik myers wrote:
Trainwreck - Real trainwreck traces back through clones to the og mother in arcata,

i was born and raised in arcata. 8)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next