Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Ok, so.. TF2 time! 

I been giving TF2 a chance for the past few days. One of the things I dislike the most about it is that it seems like no one has a clue how to play it, especially on a team/partner level.

That being said, I would like to give it a serious try. However I need some help. Ya kinda almost need a buddy to play it. It's hard to impossible to find someone to work with that knows how to use uber. Once in a while you can find someone but they're far and few between.

So.. I'm looking for someone to give this a try with. If you are interested, add me on your friends list and let's see what we can do.

As far as the frinds list thing goes, I dont know what info you need to add someone, so here's my info:

name: imbullgod
steam acct: imbullgod@clannhb.com (this email is old and dosent work)
my community page/steam id page: Click Here..

I've been playing a cp map called cp_lazytown and was wondering if JP could add it to the TF2 server? I've been watching JP's server but I never see anyone on it. So let's get some people together and try and get it going. Doc, you said you play, fixxor plays, and more, so add me and let's get JP's server moving.

Maybe we give it a try tonite, lets say 9pm ESTish? Lets see how many people we can get..

JP's TF2 server: 72.35.235.130:27019

Last edited by bullgod on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:57 am
Site Admin

We usually don't do custom maps (even when the mod's maps are all horribly designed from a game play perspective, save one). His Pinkness also has been pretty busy lately, so I wouldn't hold yer breath.

I don't have low level access to the TF2 server to help you there meanwhile - probably a good thing, as I suspect I'd turn it into an FF server.
"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri." - HGTG
Thothie

Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I'll add you bull, maybe you can help me get the server started every once in a while, it's been pretty dead as of late.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:33 pm

no prob. I already told the ol'lady I'm playin at 9 tonite and it's raining like hell here tonite, so I doubt we're going out.

(And she already promised me some booty tonight so... GAME ON!) lol

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:19 pm

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:00 am

Damn bullgod, those are some crazy stats. What map do you play the most?

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:08 am
Profile ICQ

My steamid has been well fuxored in that I played alot when they were having issues with the recording, so my xfire hours (which I only turn on when I remember to) are over double what my stats page lists.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:54 am
Profile ICQ

I been playing on a 24/7 lazytown server, I love that map cuz it's so fast paced. The server probably has 4-5 different versions of the map, to be honest, Lazytown is probably the only reason I even play TF2. I cant stand the regular Valve rotation maps. Here's my Game Tacker stats. All of these stats are skewed tho, it depends on what class you are playing, such as medic, you wont get as many kills/points. I play medic about half the time I play.

I'll hook up with one of my buddies and we'll take turns being each others medi-bitch. I'll go medic while they play demo or something and we'll take turns for a while. We'll sit in respawn and build ubers and go tear it up. The teamwork is nice in TF2 (teamwork meaning playing with a buddy/partner, as for your "whole" team, forget it, it's just another pub.) I havent had any "real" teamwork in TFC since my clanning days..

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Lazytown eh? I will try that tonight. I've been playing this mach4 map, and it's pretty cool I guess. Aside from that, yeah, I like 2fort just because I know it so well.

It does seem like in TF2 that the objective is a little more emphasized. I mean, in TFC it's like.. flag? What flag? I just wanna kill some people. But when I play TF2 it does make me want to try for it or defend strategically with the engy or something. Since I've never been in a clan I can't compare pubs with how the game was actually meant to be played, but I think slightly more teamwork happens by accident in TF2.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile ICQ

If you ever get into other custom maps, try to find one called Turbine. My personal favorite CTF map.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Profile ICQ

bullgod wrote:
I been giving TF2 a chance for the past few days. One of the things I dislike the most about it is that it seems like no one has a clue how to play it, especially on a team/partner level.

That being said, I would like to give it a serious try. However I need some help. Ya kinda almost need a buddy to play it. It's hard to impossible to find someone to work with that knows how to use uber. Once in a while you can find someone but they're far and few between.

So.. I'm looking for someone to give this a try with. If you are interested, add me on your friends list and let's see what we can do.

As far as the frinds list thing goes, I dont know what info you need to add someone, so here's my info:

name: imbullgod
steam acct: imbullgod@clannhb.com (this email is old and dosent work)
my community page/steam id page: Click Here..

I've been playing a cp map called cp_lazytown and was wondering if JP could add it to the TF2 server? I've been watching JP's server but I never see anyone on it. So let's get some people together and try and get it going. Doc, you said you play, fixxor plays, and more, so add me and let's get JP's server moving.

Maybe we give it a try tonite, lets say 9pm ESTish? Lets see how many people we can get..

JP's TF2 server: 72.35.235.130:27019

I have TF2, played a few times.. but no one on my friends list seems to play.. let me know!

Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:57 pm

I've uploaded a .rar to my server of all the different versions of Lazytown that I have. If you want to download them, click Here.

Extract the files within the Lazytowns folder (including soundcache & graphs folders) to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\username\Team Fortress 2\TF\Maps folder.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]